Theme Parks podcast for Aussies

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
Hey ANZACs!!!

I just wanted to let you all know about a new podcast that's just started called "Theme Parks Down Under" and it's all about theme parks domestically and internationally, including Disney, Universal and of course Dreamworld and Movieworld

If you want to get involved and have a listen to all things theme parks from an Aussie point of view, give it a go!

It's available on iTunes and I think stitcher? (Check out their website or Facebook page)

I'm addicted to Disney and universal podcasts and am an avid DISunplugged fan, but this is made by Aussies, for those of us not lucky enough to live in the theme park capitals of the world. They can relate to not being able to hit the parks every day if they like and it's a great connection to the theme parks world when we can't be there!

Hey this is my podcast! Thanks for the free plug Jes!

We will be posting a new episode every week! Your support is greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter