Theme Park Views From Moderates??? (Not Necessarily From Your Room)

Maukey

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know if you can see any Theme Park Icons from any of the moderate resorts.

For example, can you see AK's Tree of Life from anywhere around the CSR? Spaceship Earth from CBR? POR and POFQ?

I recently had to downgrade my trip from CR MKView to WL to possibly a moderate. Now I know that NO view can compare to the CR's MKView, but atleast being at a moderate and being able to see something from one of the theme parks will help.

Keep in mind that I don't care if you can see it from your room or not. It's just something about a view for me. Seeing theme park icons just always gives me the magical feeling that I'm at Disney.

So moderate lovers, give me your experiences? What resort gives me what view? Are there any where I can request a room and be able to look out and see something?

Thanks in advance.

I can also confirm that you can see the top portion of Spaceship Earth from the CBR. We also saw some of the higher Illumination fireworks from the CBR beaches.

You didn't ask this but I thought I would mention that, from the very end of the resort, you can see parts of the bowling pin buildings of Pop Century.

One of my best views ever was from my room at Pop! I was in the 50's section, 4th floor near the lake. I want to say my room was 3434, but don't quote me! :blush: Literally the view outside my door was amazing. I could see Spaceship Earth, and at night, I could see the fireworks for lluminations, plus the Magic Kingdom ones! One night, I watched both go off at the same time from the walkway outside my door. I could also see the laser lights in the sky around MGM.

This was POP, and it was pretty much the best view I ever had! (I think only my 10th floor Swan room had a better one). Even at at value resort, I felt very connected to all the action! It was great! :)

You can see the higher Illuminations fireworks from parts of CSR near the casitas and the main building.

We are staying at CBR in a few weeks!

What section of the resort should we travel to in order to see the top of Spaceship Earth?

We stayed in Aruba building 52 during Christmas watched Illuminations from parking lot. Also during end of trip stayed at Pop 50's room 3336 around 11:50PM coming in saw what we believe to have been Fantasy in the Sky (MK) on 12/29. What a great end to our last night there.

I could see wishes from my room (building 2) at POFQ.

When we were at Coronado in Dec we were able to see the top of EE as we came out of our bldg. We were in bldg 9B. We also heard and saw the very top of some of the fireworkds from Epcot.

At CBR we did see "more" of the fireworks from Illuminations. We felt the best view of them was on the bridge crossing over to the main dining area.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter