• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

theme park tickets.

anng1962

Earning My Ears
Sorry..I have a question.
re park tickets on the back there is a space to sign and it is written that ID is needed..What ID?? :confused3
Also is it wise to sign and has anyone photocopied the back of their tickets?
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
Anne

Haven't used the new tickets but it is always useful to photocopy the back so that if they get lost they can be easily replaced :earsboy:

At both Disney and Universal, you can be asked for photographic ID to verify who you are. With the new biometric scanning at Disney, you shouldn't need ID after you have used your tickets the first time but I believe they can still ask you to provide ID. We just took our photocard driving licences. I have heard some people say that a photocopy of your passport will be accepted, although we've never tried that.

The cards need to be signed, though no one ever checked the signatures. Disney has had fingerprint recognition for ages now so when you first use your card, your fingerprint will be locked with it. The only place we had to sign in was at Sea World. We had both the Ultimate and Flex Tickets. With the Flex Tickets you just put them through the ticket machine, and any one could use them.

It is important to photocopy the backs of the tickets in case you do lose them. I know Disney will replace the tickets and cancel the old ones if lost. I would hope Universal would do the same with the Flex Ticket.

many thanks for your replies. Yes it makes sense to photocopy the tickets. Re ID adults could use photo drivivg licience. My DD will have to use photocopy of passport.
Regards Anne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter