• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Theme Park tickets

Family24

Mouseketeer
Just a quick question. We are arriving at the Poly on January 22 and have received our package information in the mail. Our theme park tickets were not in the package and said they would be available at the desk when we get to the Poly. Is that normal? I thought we got them mailed to us before but it has been awhile so not sure - really just checking. I know I could call but am sure someone here on the board knows the answer. Thanks!

yes, that is normal. The tickets will be on your room key along with the dining plan if you have it.

Totally normal. You won't receive physical tickets. Your "tickets" will be electronically coded onto your room keys. It is like a credit card, a plastic card with a magnetic strip on the back. This will open your room door and will also serve as your park ticket (every person on the reservation gets one, even kids). If you bought the Disney Dining Plan, your food credits will be encoded on that same card. And if you wish, you can set up charging privileges that will allow you to charge to your account using that same card.

Disney calls it the Key To The World card.

Thank you both. Now I am feeling a little foolish at my memory is now coming back to me. Getting very excited. We were at the Poly two years ago and the kids loved it and we did too. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter