Theme Park Ticket Advice Please

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
We have seen a new ticket called Disney and Universal Combo ticket and wondered if anybody had purchased these before. Seems like a very good deal as you can use the tickets at both parks for a consecutive 14 days.

The offer was with attraction tickets direct.co.uk but there could be others selling.

What does everyone think?

Many thanks

Susan

We have seen a new ticket called Disney and Universal Combo ticket and wondered if anybody had purchased these before. Seems like a very good deal as you can use the tickets at both parks for a consecutive 14 days.

The offer was with attraction tickets direct.co.uk but there could be others selling.

What does everyone think?

Many thanks

Susan

No such thing unfortunately love - it's a package of two separate tickets - they just make it sound like one! It fooled my missus as well when she was looking. Sorry to disappoint you - it would save a lot of shopping around though wouldn't it!

Sue how much is it? We usually buy annual passes for Disney but this year we have also bought universal 14 day tickets and they were only £83. We only plan on going a few times as the kids are still too young for most of the rides

I was looking for my friend. Would it then be cheaper if she buys a 14 day utimate and I get her the tickets at the Universal gate with a 15% discount with our universal preferred annual passes?

Susan

here is the link for it. The price is £329 per adult ticket

http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/attraction-ticket-prices/disney-universal-combi.htm

If this is a con there are definately mis-selling this ticket. The plot thickens

Susan
Its not a con, it does exactly what they are saying, they are just putting 2 tickets together and calling it a combo pass.
I was looking for my friend. Would it then be cheaper if she buys a 14 day utimate and I get her the tickets at the Universal gate with a 15% discount with our universal preferred annual passes?

Susan

No, the 14 day ticket is better value bought in UK at about £82/£83, they would struggle to buy a 2 day ticket at the gate for that price.

Just checked
Gate price for a 2 day 2 park hopper is $145+tax ($135 online with $10 disc) that works out about £80 after 15% AP disc. Only £2 or £3 saving over the 14 day ticket.
http://www.universalorlando.com/Tickets/tickets_2.aspx

Great so that is two 14 day tickets bought in the UK, but not necessarily the combo one coz you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Think I have got it now.

Thanks

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter