The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Let's wrap up the gift exchange if that's okay.

Evelyn and Jay: They liked their gifts and had a good time.

OOC: Okay.

Fury: He couldn't of course tell anyone he was coming, because that would require calling ahead, so he just went there and got in the elevator.

Sam: Upon learning Fury was in the elevator, he excused himself and Conrad under some pretext and went to their floor to give Raven some privacy and not have to explain to Conrad. Of course, he didn't tell Raven because of the whole explaining things to Conrad part.

OOC: Okay.

Fury: He couldn't of course tell anyone he was coming, because that would require calling ahead, so he just went there and got in the elevator.

Sam: Upon learning Fury was in the elevator, he excused himself and Conrad under some pretext and went to their floor to give Raven some privacy and not have to explain to Conrad. Of course, he didn't tell Raven because of the whole explaining things to Conrad part.
JARVIS: "Welcome Mr. Fury to Stark Tower. Merry Christmas sir."

Fury: "Thank you JARVIS. I suppose you may inform the Avengers if you like. I'm here to see my daughter though."
JARVIS: "I'll make an announcement. I'm sure they'll give you two plenty of private time." His voice changed from the elevator into all the rooms with the Avengers.
"Mr. Fury has arrived."

JARVIS: "I'll make an announcement. I'm sure they'll give you two plenty of private time." His voice changed from the elevator into all the rooms with the Avengers.
"Mr. Fury has arrived."
Bruce: He nodded approvingly. About time he was there for Raven.

Steve. Fury? Well, this was a surprise.

Clint and Natasha: They were excited to see Fury.

Jay: He TOTALLY wasn't slightly afraid of Nick Fury

Fury: He arrived at the floor. "Hey Athena."

Raven: "Dad." She totally didn't run into his arms or anything like that.

OOC: Athena is a pet name, Athena was the goddess of wisdom and battle born from Zeus' mind. Arhena was the king of the gods, making Athena a princess.

Coulson: He was excited to see Fury and tell him how things were going. Well, of course, he already knew what was happening.

June: He slunk away nervously.

OOC: Athena is a pet name, Athena was the goddess of wisdom and battle born from Zeus' mind. Arhena was the king of the gods, making Athena a princess.
OOC: Aww that's cute.

OOC: Aww cute

Nat & Clint: "Hey. Welcome."

Evelyn and Jay: "Hello Mr. Fury."

Coulson: He was excited to see Fury and tell him how things were going. Well, of course, he already knew what was happening.

June: He slunk away nervously.
Evelyn: She whispered to June, "Hey, you'll be okay. Be confident."

Evelyn: She whispered to June, "Hey, you'll be okay. Be confident."

June: "Heck no, it's Fury." She was aware that most people didn't like her, and she didn't want to be in the room if anything happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter