The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: He helped with chores and then they were off to the training center. Jay got goosebumps passing an Olympic billboard on the way to the center. It was happening so soon, and commercials and people in Team U.S.A. shirts outside of his city was becoming more common.

Evelyn: "I have a little surprise for you." She got a wrapped package out of her suitcase and quickly crawled back into bed. Evelyn handed Mike the present. Every Christmas, Evelyn gave him a scrapbook of them. But this year she decided to give it early for boot camp. It had photos, tickets and such from stuff they did, and words of encouragement and fond memories.

Hope: The excitement was building. Everyone was anticipating the games. Hope would swear that even her horses knew that something was up. She saw the billboard and muttered, "That'll be us with gold metals soon enough."

Mike: He smiled confusedly at her. "You didn't have to do that."

Hope: The excitement was building. Everyone was anticipating the games. Hope would swear that even her horses knew that something was up. She saw the billboard and muttered, "That'll be us with gold metals soon enough."

Mike: He smiled confusedly at her. "You didn't have to do that."
Jay: "Yeah... wow. Five year old would be so proud. So is current Jay." They arrived at the faculty.

Evelyn: "I know, but I wanted to! Open it."

Jay: "Yeah... wow. Five year old would be so proud. So is current Jay." They arrived at the faculty.

Evelyn: "I know, but I wanted to! Open it."
Hope: "Five year old Hope would have never dreamed of this. Current Hope is still pinching herself."

Mike: He carefully opened the wrapping and looked at the book. "It's beautiful. This early?"

Hope: "Five year old Hope would have never dreamed of this. Current Hope is still pinching herself."

Mike: He carefully opened the wrapping and looked at the book. "It's beautiful. This early?"
Jay: "I bet you were such a cute little happy soul at five. I'm sorting pinching myself, but at the same time it isn't too shocking as it feels like it's always supposed to be like this. Wow, I sound arrogant..."

Evelyn: "Thanks. I know, early. But there's something more special about holding a photograph and written words over a screen. I wanted you to have the recent memories for boot camp too. Maybe this year it'll be a two part-er."

Jay: "I bet you were such a cute little happy soul at five. I'm sorting pinching myself, but at the same time it isn't too shocking as it feels like it's always supposed to be like this. Wow, I sound arrogant..."

Evelyn: "Thanks. I know, early. But there's something more special about holding a photograph and written words over a screen. I wanted you to have the recent memories for boot camp too. Maybe this year it'll be a two part-er."
Hope: She laughed. "It's okay, I think you deserve to be a little arrogant. Not too much though, we don't need another Eli."

Mike: He nodded slowly. "Thank you. This - it'll be great to have. Screens aren't anything in comparison to real photographs. I love you, you know that, right?"

Hope: She laughed. "It's okay, I think you deserve to be a little arrogant. Not too much though, we don't need another Eli."

Mike: He nodded slowly. "Thank you. This - it'll be great to have. Screens aren't anything in comparison to real photographs. I love you, you know that, right?"
Jay: He chuckled. "Okay, good. Yeah, Eli is the man but the world couldn't handle another one."

Evelyn: She grabbed his hands and held on tight. "You make me feel so loved Mike, thank you. I love you too."

Jay: He chuckled. "Okay, good. Yeah, Eli is the man but the world couldn't handle another one."

Evelyn: She grabbed his hands and held on tight. "You make me feel so loved Mike, thank you. I love you too."
Hope: She agreed. They got registered and she kissed his cheek goodbye before heading off to do her own thing.

Mike: "It's what you deserve, Evelyn, for being so wonderful."

Hope: She agreed. They got registered and she kissed his cheek goodbye before heading off to do her own thing.

Mike: "It's what you deserve, Evelyn, for being so wonderful."
Jay: He and his dad met with the team and began practice.

Evelyn: She blushed. "I'm not that special or anything, I just try to be a good person and girlfriend. But thank you." Evelyn snuggled in close, enjoying Mike's warmth.

Last edited:
Jay: He and his dad met with the team and began practice.

Evelyn: She blushed. "I'm not that special or anything, I just try to be a good person and girlfriend. But thank you." Evelyn snuggled in close, enjoying Mike's warmth.
Hope: She began training with her team. Trials would be soon.

Mike: He set the book aside and pulled her in close. "You don't know the half of it."

Hope: She began training with her team. Trials would be soon.

Mike: He set the book aside and pulled her in close. "You don't know the half of it."
Evelyn: "I'm glad I'm a postive person in your life. If that's what you mean of course. Because you know I'm such a troublemaker.", she chuckled. She kissed his cheek.

Mike: "Of course."
OOC: Leaving a fun afternoon at Hollywood Studios with ColdNeverBotheredMe and friends! Bonus was Sean Michael from the DISUnplugged was our tour guide!

I feel like we are never going to end this bed scene because we don't want Mike to leave lol.

OOC: Leaving a fun afternoon at Hollywood Studios with ColdNeverBotheredMe and friends! Bonus was Sean Michael from the DISUnplugged was our tour guide!

I feel like we are never going to end this bed scene because we don't want Mike to leave lol.
OOC: Sounds awesome! lol.

OOC: It was great afternoon! We rode a lot of rides and Sean Michael is pretty cute and gave me lots of hugs. :)

Evelyn: "Don't ever leave this bed."
OOC: Glad you had a great time.

Mike: He chuckled. "I'm going to have too soon, and I would have to eventually even if I wasn't going away. Rogers get hungry."

OOC: Glad you had a great time.

Mike: He chuckled. "I'm going to have too soon, and I would have to eventually even if I wasn't going away. Rogers get hungry."
OOC: Thanks girl

Evelyn: "That's what room service is for silly.", she laughed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter