The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Tony: "I feel like emperor might be a more apt title. But thanks I guess."

Steve: He tried to lift it. It, too, budged, but did not lift.
Clint:"Alright Cuzco."

Natasha: She wondered if he could actually lift it but didn't to be humble.

Clint:"Wow, that's something Steve. You want to take a go Tasha?"

Natasha: She took a sip of her drink, "I think we already know the answer." The room got dark and everyone looked alarmed.

Eli: "What's going on?"

Tony: "JARVIS?"

Ultron: The broken body of Ultron entered. "You're all puppets, tangled in strings."

Eli: "What's going on?"

Tony: "JARVIS?"

Ultron: The broken body of Ultron entered. "You're all puppets, tangled in strings."
Jay:"Uh Mr. Stark what happened to your suit.." He grabbed Hope and took her downstairs as he started to dash down a flight of stairs.

Evelyn: She grabbed her gun from under her dress.

Tony: "Ultron?"

Ultron:"In the flesh."
"I'm on a mission."

Maria:"For what?"

Ultron: "We're out of time."
Suits flew out of the wall and a battle began.

OOC: Good refrence clip

Evelyn: A big furry erruppted. "Dad watch out!" A evil suit shot the glass and Clint fell down, still a little off his game from the surgery. Tony was taking down one with some shot and the Asgurdians and Rogers. Evelyn tried to help her dad up, but more glass was exploding the target now on her. One cut her forehead and her head started to bleed. She got back up and charged as Ultron took her into a chokehold.

Evelyn: So this robot wasn't normal. Most of Tony's suits had a soft spot which she tried to get during the dodge but somehow this Ultron knew to cover it. While in the chokehold, she repeatedly kicked her legs towards his face to hear a metallic thunk. Luckily she had on heels but it still didn't do much damage.

Raven: The moment the robots started attacking, Raven pulled a gun out of nowhere and started firing. She often had to dodge and move because the heavy hitters on both teams and the robots were making a mess and debris was flying.

Hope: She grasped tightly onto Jay's hand as she followed him down the stairs and away from the battle. Perhaps it was cowardly to run, but her father wasn't green either. And Hope loved these people too much and had built too much of a life for herself to let loose. She had faith that Jay would protect her if need be. It was okay to be weak sometimes, if you had someone who was willing to be strong when you had to be weak.

Steve: His main strategies were using his shield and jumping on the robot s and breaking them or pulling them down.

Mike: Without his shield,mMike just did the jump and pull trick. When he saw Evelyn in the chokehold, he went to her aid by literally ripping the robot's arms off.

Helen and Sarah: Powerless and untrained, they hid behind the piano until they were attacked.

Eli and Daniel: They helped rescue Helen and Sarah Cho. Then Eli went to help Tony and Daniel tried to lead Helen and Sarah to safety.

Conrad: Sam had already left to chase the Winter Soldier lead a while ago, but Conrad was still there. He was doing the best he could, using his air experience even though his wings were away.

Raven: The moment the robots started attacking, Raven pulled a gun out of nowhere and started firing. She often had to dodge and move because the heavy hitters on both teams and the robots were making a mess and debris was flying.

Hope: She grasped tightly onto Jay's hand as she followed him down the stairs and away from the battle. Perhaps it was cowardly to run, but her father wasn't green either. And Hope loved these people too much and had built too much of a life for herself to let loose. She had faith that Jay would protect her if need be. It was okay to be weak sometimes, if you had someone who was willing to be strong when you had to be weak.

Steve: His main strategies were using his shield and jumping on the robot s and breaking them or pulling them down.

Mike: Without his shield,mMike just did the jump and pull trick. When he saw Evelyn in the chokehold, he went to her aid by literally ripping the robot's arms off.

Helen and Sarah: Powerless and untrained, they hid behind the piano until they were attacked.

Eli and Daniel: They helped rescue Helen and Sarah Cho. Then Eli went to help Tony and Daniel tried to lead Helen and Sarah to safety.

Conrad: Sam had already left to chase the Winter Soldier lead a while ago, but Conrad was still there. He was doing the best he could, using his air experience even though his wings were away.
Evelyn: She landed down, thankful for the save, firing as she rushed backwards away from this Ultron monster.

Jay: He was short of breath. "Do you know what is happening!? I say we drive away for now, I have a bad feeling about this guy. Well until we hear back from parents, shouldn't take long. I mean, everything will be fine. Hey, he seems like a cool guy referencing Disney movies. Disney is happy happy yay yay yay."

OOC: I have seen it, I think I'm a little father ahead than you. I like it a lot.

Hope: "I know that Dad agreed to help Tony with some project they explicitly forbade Eli and I from getting in on. Encrypted all the files and stuff too, even Eli couldn't hack it. Jay, we saw the fighting. I'm terrified, but I'm not an idiot. But, if we're going to be positive, sure, let's go on a retreat." Her voice was rough from being out of breath and tinged with worry.

OOC: I have seen it, I think I'm a little father ahead than you. I like it a lot.

Hope: "I know that Dad agreed to help Tony with some project they explicitly forbade Eli and I from getting in on. Encrypted all the files and stuff too, even Eli couldn't hack it. Jay, we saw the fighting. I'm terrified, but I'm not an idiot. But, if we're going to be positive, sure, let's go on a retreat." Her voice was rough from being out of breath and tinged with worry.
OOC: Nice. Netflix is really killing it with Marvel shows.

Jay: "Geesh that's a little worse than I imagined. Yeah let's drive out for a little, I'm sure they'll have him down in a few minutes."

The battle coutined.

Ultron:"Well that was a bit dramatic."

OOC: Nice. Netflix is really killing it with Marvel shows.

Jay: "Geesh that's a little worse than I imagined. Yeah let's drive out for a little, I'm sure they'll have him down in a few minutes."

The battle coutined.

Ultron:"Well that was a bit dramatic."
OOC: Yeah, they're both really good.

Hope: "I have a bad feeling about all of this." She got into Jay's car.

The fight was still going on.

Bruce: Was trying not to hulk out.

OOC: Yeah, they're both really good.

Hope: "I have a bad feeling about all of this." She got into Jay's car.

The fight was still going on.

Bruce: Was trying not to hulk out.[/Q
Jay: He kissed her hand and started to drive. "Yeah, artificial intelligence can be scary. I hope Mr. Start didn't push it too far."

Ultron: "Humanity can't be saved when you're not willing to evolve."

Thor: He threw his hammer and Ultron collapsed, with a goo dripping out of him. Everyone was confused and terrified.

//*sneaks in* hello... It wouldn't let me log into my account nor would it let me change my profile picture on this one... But hey guys, it's Bri <3

Conrad: "What just happened?"

Raven: "Where the heck are Hope, Jay, Rhodes and the Chos?

Daniel: "We're here," he said, entering with Helen and Sarah.

Mike: He grabbed Evelyn's arm. "Are you okay?"

Bruce: "We lost all our files. Ultron cleared out, used our internet as an escape hatch."

Steve: "Ultron..."

Conrad: "What just happened?"

Raven: "Where the heck are Hope, Jay, Rhodes and the Chos?

Daniel: "We're here," he said, entering with Helen and Sarah.

Mike: He grabbed Evelyn's arm. "Are you okay?"
Evelyn: "I have no idea where they went. Jay probably wanted to get Hope to safety so the mean green didn't appear. I'm okay, thanks Mike." She stumbled a bit foward to search for a first aid kit and called Jay.

Jay: He was driving."Hey Hope can you answer my phone. It's Ev."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter