The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: I found Mike at my college a few days ago.

Attachments

• Snapchat-4781459399275286461.jpg
    Snapchat-4781459399275286461.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
OOC: CAT!!! That's so exciting. I swear I get too excited over animals lol. I 'm really happy boyfriend Dylan has a cat. Sometimes I wake up with the kitty in my arms and it makes me happy ^^. Is it a kitten?

Jay: "Dressing up or different is fun. No worries, I'm a gentleman. And gosh what were you thinking?! I was going to say seen her in boots. Hope is feisty in her little riding boots."

Evelyn: "Yeah it seems so. That's a good lesson. Yeah a lot of people at the boutique I work at say I should go into modeling since I'm photogenic apparently and it'd be a good insight into the industry. But I really don't want anymore limelight. But then again most don't unless you are a really big name or a Victoria Secret Angel, which the second I'd never do."

The crowd got excited at Eli.
"Doing great!"
"I can't wait to see the show!"
"You look even better in real life!"
"Can you show us your suit?!"
OOC: Yeah it's a kitten. Probably about 4 months old. We wanted something a bit more playful and sociable than our 14 year old shy senior citizen cat. We got what we wanted, but she’s a bit of a handful since she's basically living in my room.

Hope: She blushed.

Raven: She laughed. "She does kick butt as a rider."

Eli: "Well, this may be biased but I think you'd be a very pretty model. Of course, do the exposure you can handle. It is better to have less fame but a good stable image than having tons of fame and being unable to handle it and getting a bad reputation." He smiled to his fans. "Good to hear! Yeah, I really like Shattered Stars' music but I've never been to one of their concerts, so it should be cool. Wow, thank you, not many people can have that said about them and be true. Well, I could, but it would be kinda rude, this isn't my night after all, it's not about me, I'm just out with my friends to see my new favorite band." He whispered so only Evelyn, Conrad and Sarah could hear, "I don't actually have my suit with me."

OOC: That is so awesome. I'm pretty sure I own that backpack

OOC: Yeah it's a kitten. Probably about 4 months old. We wanted something a bit more playful and sociable than our 14 year old shy senior citizen cat. We got what we wanted, but she’s a bit of a handful since she's basically living in my room.

Hope: She blushed.

Raven: She laughed. "She does kick butt as a rider."

Eli: "Well, this may be biased but I think you'd be a very pretty model. Of course, do the exposure you can handle. It is better to have less fame but a good stable image than having tons of fame and being unable to handle it and getting a bad reputation." He smiled to his fans. "Good to hear! Yeah, I really like Shattered Stars' music but I've never been to one of their concerts, so it should be cool. Wow, thank you, not many people can have that said about them and be true. Well, I could, but it would be kinda rude, this isn't my night after all, it's not about me, I'm just out with my friends to see my new favorite band." He whispered so only Evelyn, Conrad and Sarah could hear, "I don't actually have my suit with me."

OOC: Awww. Oh boy I bet.

Jay: "Yes she does!" He laughed with Raven and whispered something dirty in Hope's ear.

Evelyn: "Why thank you. True. I'd like to think I handle pressure enough, I just fear it as I've seen what it's done to others. But if I modeled for like stores and such that'd be a pretty good lower key gig. Good advice.

Fans: "Woah cool!"
"You have great taste!"
"Awh man we want the suit."

Evelyn: She nodded at Eli. It seemed silly some people thought he brought the suit everywhere with him in daily life.

OOC: Awww. Oh boy I bet.

Jay: "Yes she does!" He laughed with Raven and whispered something dirty in Hope's ear.

Evelyn: "Why thank you. True. I'd like to think I handle pressure enough, I just fear it as I've seen what it's done to others. But if I modeled for like stores and such that'd be a pretty good lower key gig. Good advice.

Fans: "Woah cool!"
"You have great taste!"
"Awh man we want the suit."

Evelyn: She nodded at Eli. It seemed silly some people thought he brought the suit everywhere with him in daily life.

OOC: Yeah

Hope: She blushed more.

Raven: "It's just about time. We'll go out first, then I'll call for you, yeah?"

Eli: "Thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, but I really don't want to upset the band or make my friends uncomfortable. We're just out trying to have a good time, like I'm sure you guys are."

OOC: Yeah

Hope: She blushed more.

Raven: "It's just about time. We'll go out first, then I'll call for you, yeah?"

Eli: "Thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, but I really don't want to upset the band or make my friends uncomfortable. We're just out trying to have a good time, like I'm sure you guys are."
Jay: "I'm sorry Hope. Sounds great Raven. Whooo! This is gonna be awesome!"

Evelyn: The crowd agreed and mostly backed off expect a few so security took care of. They arrived to the safety of their private box on the balcony.

Last edited:
Jay: "I'm sorry Hope. Sounds great Raven. Whooo! This is gonna be awesome!"

Evelyn: The crowd agreed and mostly backed off expect a few so security took care of. They arrived to the safety of their private box on the balcony.

Hope: "It's alright. Are you excited? I am!"

Raven: She went out with the band. Smiling, she said, "Hello there, New York City! How we doing tonight?"

Eli: "Sorry about that guys," he said to Evelyn, Conrad, and Sarah.

Sarah: "It is alright Elijah, the problem was resolved."

Conrad: "It's okay, I'm sure they would have been all over me if they knew I was related to Rae. You can't help everybody knowing you."

Eli: "Sometimes, it seems like you forget you and her aren't actually blood related."

Conrad: He looked away.

Hope: "It's alright. Are you excited? I am!"

Raven: She went out with the band. Smiling, she said, "Hello there, New York City! How we doing tonight?"

Eli: "Sorry about that guys," he said to Evelyn, Conrad, and Sarah.

Sarah: "It is alright Elijah, the problem was resolved."

Conrad: "It's okay, I'm sure they would have been all over me if they knew I was related to Rae. You can't help everybody knowing you."

Eli: "Sometimes, it seems like you forget you and her aren't actually blood related."

Conrad: He looked away.
Jay: "YES!"

Audience: They roared with excitement.

Evelyn: "You handled it well."
"Blood means very little in family." If only Conrad and Eli knew Jay and her actually weren't related.

Jay: "YES!"

Audience: They roared with excitement.

Evelyn: "You handled it well."
"Blood means very little in family." If only Conrad and Eli knew Jay and her actually weren't related.
Eli, Sarah and Conrad: They cheered for Raven.

Raven: She smiled. “That’s what I'm talking about. We got a great show tonight, including some very special guests that are going to help us out for a song."

Eli, Sarah and Conrad: They cheered for Raven.

Raven: She smiled. “That’s what I'm talking about. We got a great show tonight, including some very special guests that are going to help us out for a song."
The audience: They all ooohed and ahhed, guessing who'd it be.

Evelyn: It was awesome to see Raven on stage.

Raven: "Joining us for the first song of the night, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my dear friends HOPE BANNER AND JAY BARTON!"

Hope: "It's time."

Raven: "Joining us for the first song of the night, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my dear friends HOPE BANNER AND JAY BARTON!"

Hope: "It's time."
Audience: They cheered and jumped up in excitement.
"Cool!"
"Yay!"
"How did they manage that?"
"I didn't know they could sing."
"Relationship goals."

Evelyn: Evelyn enthusiastically cheered and clapped. "Go Jay and Hope!"
She felt like her Teen Avengers family was beginning to become a little like Taylor Swift's squad to the general public.

Jay: He took a breath and Hope's hand, very pumped. They ran onstage and waved to the crowd. "Good evening New York! I love you New York! I was born and bred here, thank you Raven for the invitation."

Audience: They cheered and jumped up in excitement.
"Cool!"
"Yay!"
"How did they manage that?"
"I didn't know they could sing."
"Relationship goals."

Evelyn: Evelyn enthusiastically cheered and clapped. "Go Jay and Hope!"
She felt like her Teen Avengers family was beginning to become a little like Taylor Swift's squad to the general public.

Jay: He took a breath and Hope's hand, very pumped. They ran onstage and waved to the crowd. "Good evening New York! I love you New York! I was born and bred here, thank you Raven for the invitation."
Hope: "Hello New York! I hope you're having a great night! Thanks again for hosting us."

Raven: "Not a problem not a problem, anything for my best friend and her man. What do you say we get this show on the road, hey?"

E&C&S: They cheered. Eli looked at Conrad. "We should do something like that too."

Hope: "Hello New York! I hope you're having a great night! Thanks again for hosting us."

Raven: "Not a problem not a problem, anything for my best friend and her man. What do you say we get this show on the road, hey?"

E&C&S: They cheered. Eli looked at Conrad. "We should do something like that too."
Jay: "Let's do this!" He grabbed the mic as the music faded in.

Evelyn: "You guys should."

Jay: "Let's do this!" He grabbed the mic as the music faded in.

Evelyn: "You guys should."
Hope: She sang with Jay and the band.

The Band: They played the song, enjoying themselves.

E&C&S: They enjoyed the music. "Maybe next show," the boys told Evelyn."

Hope: She sang with Jay and the band.

The Band: They played the song, enjoying themselves.

E&C&S: They enjoyed the music. "Maybe next show," the boys told Evelyn."
Jay: He forgot about the audience and lived in this special moment performing with his love and her best friend.

Evelyn: "Nice."

Audience: They were having a blast and enjoyed the band and special guests.

Jay: He forgot about the audience and lived in this special moment performing with his love and her best friend.

Evelyn: "Nice."

Audience: They were having a blast and enjoyed the band and special guests.

They all performed really well.

E&C&S: They applauded and cheered when it was over.

Raven: She was smiling as she spoke into the mic. "How'd we do?"

Hope: She grinned and blushed at the increase of cheers in answer to Raven's question.

Raven: "Well, that's fantastic. I'm gonna let Hope and Jay find their seats, but before they go, give 'em a hand will you?"

Hope: "Thanks Raven, everybody," I had a blast," she said as the crowd clapped.

OOC: Maybe for the band's last song, we could get everyone in?

They all performed really well.

E&C&S: They applauded and cheered when it was over.

Raven: She was smiling as she spoke into the mic. "How'd we do?"

Hope: She grinned and blushed at the increase of cheers in answer to Raven's question.

Raven: "Well, that's fantastic. I'm gonna let Hope and Jay find their seats, but before they go, give 'em a hand will you?"

Hope: "Thanks Raven, everybody," I had a blast," she said as the crowd clapped.

OOC: Maybe for the band's last song, we could get everyone in?
Jay: "Thank you New York! Thanks to the band. That was a blast." He took Hope's hand and security led them to the box balcony the YA were at.

Evelyn:"Great job!", she beamed and hugged the duo.

OOC: I quite like that idea.

Jay: "Thank you New York! Thanks to the band. That was a blast." He took Hope's hand and security led them to the box balcony the YA were at.

Evelyn:"Great job!", she beamed and hugged the duo.

OOC: I quite like that idea.
OOC: We'll do it.

Hope: She walked back with Jay. "Hi everyone! Thanks Evelyn," she added, hugging them back.

Eli: He bumped fists with Jay and winked at Hope before ruffling her hair. "You guys did great. Of course, I'd probably have done well too, but I didn't receive a special invitation." There was no malicious intent behind it, he was just having a Stark moment.

Conrad: He slapped Jay's shoulder and gave Hope a one armed hug. "You were awesome! How's Raven?"

Hope: She blushed, smiled and rolled her eyes in reaction to Eli, and smiled in reaction to Conrad. "She's fine. Having a grand old time. Think she's finally figured out she's good for something other than... well, you know."

Sarah: She smiled and waved. "You are both talented musicians, it was a good performance. You harmonize well together."

Hope: "Thanks Sarah."

Raven: "Well then, I think it's time we really started the party." The band adjusted themselves. "One, two, three!" They jumped into their set list.

OOC: We'll do it.

Hope: She walked back with Jay. "Hi everyone! Thanks Evelyn," she added, hugging them back.

Eli: He bumped fists with Jay and winked at Hope before ruffling her hair. "You guys did great. Of course, I'd probably have done well too, but I didn't receive a special invitation." There was no malicious intent behind it, he was just having a Stark moment.

Conrad: He slapped Jay's shoulder and gave Hope a one armed hug. "You were awesome! How's Raven?"

Hope: She blushed, smiled and rolled her eyes in reaction to Eli, and smiled in reaction to Conrad. "She's fine. Having a grand old time. Think she's finally figured out she's good for something other than... well, you know."

Sarah: She smiled and waved. "You are both talented musicians, it was a good performance. You harmonize well together."

Hope: "Thanks Sarah."

Raven: "Well then, I think it's time we really started the party." The band adjusted themselves. "One, two, three!" They jumped into their set list.
Evelyn: 'No problem."

Jay: 'Thanks Man. Hey, I'm sure the crowd would love a Stark appearance. Your family sure knows how to put on a performance."

Evelyn: "I think I'm going to venture into the pit. Anyone care to join?"

The band preformed with very high energy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter