The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Eli an Hope: Pepper had a day off, so they were with her.

Conrad and Mike: They were hanging out in the gym/training center

Raven: She was writing a letter. Facetiming and using her hone could enerally mean getting tapped, either by SHIELD, Coulson, Tony, her father or enemies

Sarah: They landed. She followed Aunt Helen off the plane and to the baggage claim. She listened as Aunt Helen talked to Happy on the phone. He didn't really chauffeur anymore since he became head of security, but he made exceptions for Tony's friends. Sarah helped her aunt with the bags and waited for the car.

OOC: Yeah it was.
Apologies for being absent most of the weekend. I had comic con, band banquet, shopping with friends, church and lunch with boyfriend's family, and Lego team meeting. It was busy. But great!
OOC: Sounds like you did a lot! I start work today, so I'll have some hours of being absent too.

OOC: Ooh first day if wirk, how exciting. Good luck.

Clint: "I heard Helen and Sarah just landed."

Jay: "awesome."

Sarah: They arrived at the Tower and went straight up to the labs. She couldn't help but look around in awe. Mr. Stark's equipment was...amazing.

Helen: "Hmm, not many changes. Are you working on a new project, Anthony?"

Tony, Bruce, Eli and Hope: They jumped, not noticing them come in.

Tony: He instantly grinned. "You almost sound spoiled, Helen." Then he came over and shook her hand, then hugged her. "Good to see you."

Sarah: She hung back.

Helen: "And you," she said, hugging back.

Bruce: He came over and shook her hand. "Hello Helen. How was your flight?"

Helen: "Not too bad, considering how long it is." She smiled at Eli and Hope. "Hello Eli, Hope."

Eli and Hope: "Hello."

Helen: She beckoned Sarah to her side. "This is my niece and god-daughter, Sarah. Sarah, this is Mr. Anthony Stark, Dr. Bruce Banner, Elijah Stark Mr. Stark's son and Hope Banner Dr. Banner's daughter."

Sarah: She went to stand beside her aunt, smoothing out her dress and clearing her throat. "Hello, I'm Sarah Cho, pleased to meet you." She exchanged greetings and polite questions with the adults for a moment before Hope hugged her in greeting. Sarah was a bit surprised by the casualness and friendliness but mostly by the acceptance and kindness from the gesture.

Hope: "It's great to meet you. Dr. Cho has spoken of you. All good things," she reassured.

Eli: He discreetly looked her up and down (his dad probably caught him because he taught him how to do it, but likely no one else did) before giving her a smile and shaking her hand. "Hey Sarah, just call me Eli, welcome to the Tower."

Bruce: "Hope, Eli, why don't you two show Sarah around?"

Hope, Eli and Sarah: They all knew a dismissal when they heard it, and agreed, before exiting and going down the elevator to one of the more communal areas.

Sarah: They arrived at the Tower and went straight up to the labs. She couldn't help but look around in awe. Mr. Stark's equipment was...amazing.

Helen: "Hmm, not many changes. Are you working on a new project, Anthony?"

Tony, Bruce, Eli and Hope: They jumped, not noticing them come in.

Tony: He instantly grinned. "You almost sound spoiled, Helen." Then he came over and shook her hand, then hugged her. "Good to see you."

Sarah: She hung back.

Helen: "And you," she said, hugging back.

Bruce: He came over and shook her hand. "Hello Helen. How was your flight?"

Helen: "Not too bad, considering how long it is." She smiled at Eli and Hope. "Hello Eli, Hope."

Eli and Hope: "Hello."

Helen: She beckoned Sarah to her side. "This is my niece and god-daughter, Sarah. Sarah, this is Mr. Anthony Stark, Dr. Bruce Banner, Elijah Stark Mr. Stark's son and Hope Banner Dr. Banner's daughter."

Sarah: She went to stand beside her aunt, smoothing out her dress and clearing her throat. "Hello, I'm Sarah Cho, pleased to meet you." She exchanged greetings and polite questions with the adults for a moment before Hope hugged her in greeting. Sarah was a bit surprised by the casualness and friendliness but mostly by the acceptance and kindness from the gesture.

Hope: "It's great to meet you. Dr. Cho has spoken of you. All good things," she reassured.

Eli: He discreetly looked her up and down (his dad probably caught him because he taught him how to do it, but likely no one else did) before giving her a smile and shaking her hand. "Hey Sarah, just call me Eli, welcome to the Tower."

Bruce: "Hope, Eli, why don't you two show Sarah around?"

Hope, Eli and Sarah: They all knew a dismissal when they heard it, and agreed, before exiting and going down the elevator to one of the more communal areas.
Jay: He was on his phone in a communal area, chilling. "Hey!" He jumped up from the couch and shook his hand. "Any friend of Hope's is a friend of mine. I'm Jay. Child of the super awesome Black Widow and Hawkeye."

Jay: He was on his phone in a communal area, chilling. "Hey!" He jumped up from the couch and shook his hand. "Any friend of Hope's is a friend of mine. I'm Jay. Child of the super awesome Black Widow and Hawkeye."
Sarah: She shook his hand. "Oh yes, that's right, the two of you are the Olympians. Congratulations, I'm sure your events must take lots of hard work, dedication and skill. I'm Sarah Cho, nice to meet you Jay, I'm just the niece of a top geneticist, nothing special about me."

Sarah: She shook his hand. "Oh yes, that's right, the two of you are the Olympians. Congratulations, I'm sure your events must take lots of hard work, dedication and skill. I'm Sarah Cho, nice to meet you Jay, I'm just the niece of a top geneticist, nothing special about me."
Jay: "Yeah we are, and thanks. Nah, there's something special about everyone. And I'm not super special honestly. I'm not like a solider or a doctor saving lives. They're the real MVP's."

Jay: "Yeah we are, and thanks. Nah, there's something special about everyone. And I'm not super special honestly. I'm not like a solider or a doctor saving lives. They're the real MVP's."
Sarah: "Anyone can learn to be a doctor or a soldier. Not everyone can do what you guys can do."

Sarah: "Anyone can learn to be a doctor or a soldier. Not everyone can do what you guys can do."
Jay: "I'm not saving lives tho. HOPE!" He wrapped his arms around her and kissed his girlfriend. "And trust me, I could never be a doctor or solider. Now this one, she's top of our class and an athlete. Wow."

Jay: "I'm not saving lives tho. HOPE!" He wrapped his arms around her and kissed his girlfriend. "And trust me, I could never be a doctor or solider. Now this one, she's top of our class and an athlete. Wow."
Hope: She hugged and chastely kissed her boyfriend back. "Hi Jay. No, I'm second in our class, behind Eli," she corrected modestly.

Sarah: She smiled at the cuteness of the couple. "Well, everybody's got their role I suppose."

Hope: She hugged and chastely kissed her boyfriend back. "Hi Jay. No, I'm second in our class, behind Eli," she corrected modestly.

Sarah: She smiled at the cuteness of the couple. "Well, everybody's got their role I suppose."
Jay: "That darn Eli! I kid I'm happy for him. He's a good friend. But I bet if he was also training for the Olympics he'd be like... number seven in our class. Yeah, we are have a role and were placed in this world for a reason. I'm not sure what Charlie Sheen's reason is to be honest."

Evelyn: She came downstairs. "Oh hey. You must be Sarah. I'm Evelyn. Welcome to the tower."

Jay: "That darn Eli! I kid I'm happy for him. He's a good friend. But I bet if he was also training for the Olympics he'd be like... number seven in our class. Yeah, we are have a role and were placed in this world for a reason. I'm not sure what Charlie Sheen's reason is to be honest."

Evelyn: She came downstairs. "Oh hey. You must be Sarah. I'm Evelyn. Welcome to the tower."

Sarah: She giggled a little at the Charlie Sheen comment. "I guess it isn't as easy to see with some people."

Eli: "I feel so loved and appreciated," he said sarcastically, but winked to show he wasn't offended.

Sarah: She turned to the new girl and smiled. "Hi. Yes, I'm Sarah. It's nice to meet you Evelyn. Thank you, it's a nice building."

Sarah: She giggled a little at the Charlie Sheen comment. "I guess it isn't as easy to see with some people."

Eli: "I feel so loved and appreciated," he said sarcastically, but winked to show he wasn't offended.

Sarah: She turned to the new girl and smiled. "Hi. Yes, I'm Sarah. It's nice to meet you Evelyn. Thank you, it's a nice building."
Evelyn: She whispered discretely to Eli, "How much does Sarah know about us?"

Jay: "That's for sure!"
He patted Eli's back and grinned. "I's sorry man."

Evelyn: "Yeah it really is gorgeous."

OOC: HOW CAN I FOCUS ON FINALS WHEN DISNEY IS NINE DAYS AWAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter