• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: He gazed lovingly into her eyes. "Happy new year. Can't wait to spend many more with you."

Evelyn: "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" She and Nancy celebrated with Eli and rhe others.

Hope: "And I you."

Eli: They celebrated.

June: "That's completely understandable."

Conrad: "You and Raven lied yo me. On my dad's orders, but still. Mike covering up his being Lt. America is one thing, he lives an impossible life and probably just wanted to appear normal, and the only thing he claimed to be was my friend, and that's true. I figured out the Lt. America thing on my own, all I needed to do was open a history book and go 'oh wait that looks just like my best friend and they share the the same name and birthday'. But you guys lied to me. Did either of you ever really care?"

Conrad: "You and Raven lied yo me. On my dad's orders, but still. Mike covering up his being Lt. America is one thing, he lives an impossible life and probably just wanted to appear normal, and the only thing he claimed to be was my friend, and that's true. I figured out the Lt. America thing on my own, all I needed to do was open a history book and go 'oh wait that looks just like my best friend and they share the the same name and birthday'. But you guys lied to me. Did either of you ever really care?"
Jay: He went with Hope back to the group. Everyone seemed in a good mood celebrating.

June: She sighed. "of course I care... I love you, Conrad. I was gone, and I didn't know how well you were doing mentally. And telling you something like this wasn't going to help your health. I'm sorry for lying. I've tried to be as truthful as possible with you. Don't pull that 'if you truly love me you wouldn't lie' stuff, because if this happened to me, you'd do the same. You don't understand the amount of secrecy we need to have, and the danger to our lives 24/7. I can't make you understand, or forgive me, but I just need you to know I'm sorry for lying and it won't happen again."

Last edited:
Natasha and Clint: They were happy to be with each other and their family for the New Year.

OOC: Hey where's Perry?
Perry_The_Platypus.png

OOC: Been a little busy...

First_briefing.jpg

Actually, don't know where this is from but this is really more like it...

Fury,_Monogram_and_Agent_P.jpg

(Sorry they're so big)

Jay: He went with Hope back to the group. Everyone seemed in a good mood celebrating.

Hope: She was grinning. "Happy New Year everyone!"

Eli: He pulled Hope into a hug. They'd spent more time together between Christmas and New Years. "Happy New Year to you too Sis!"

June: She sighed. "of course I care... I love you, Conrad. I was gone, and I didn't know how well you were doing mentally. And telling you something like this wasn't going to help your health. I'm sorry for lying. I've tried to be as truthful as possible with you. Don't pull that 'if you truly love me you wouldn't lie' stuff, because if this happened to me, you'd do the same. You don't understand the amount of secrecy we need to have, and the danger to our lives 24/7. I can't make you understand, or forgive me, but I just need you to know I'm sorry for lying and it won't happen again."

Conrad: He massaged his temples. "I need time."

Natasha and Clint: They were happy to be with each other and their family for the New Year.

The adults: They were happy and excited for the coming year.

Hope: She was grinning. "Happy New Year everyone!"

Eli: He pulled Hope into a hug. They'd spent more time together between Christmas and New Years. "Happy New Year to you too Sis!"

Conrad: He massaged his temples. "I need time."

The adults: They were happy and excited for the coming year.
Nancy: "Happy New Year!"

OOC: Bri might not post for a while day, she's at a convection.

Nancy: "Happy New Year!"

OOC: Bri might not post for a while day, she's at a convection.

Mike: He slung an arm around his sister. "Happy New Year."

OOC: Oh all right.

Not saying we should do the jump this minute, but how should we jump? Go to April 2015 and set up their lives, summarize what happened to them between now and then while we wait for Avengers 2?

Mike: He slung an arm around his sister. "Happy New Year."

OOC: Oh all right.

Not saying we should do the jump this minute, but how should we jump? Go to April 2015 and set up their lives, summarize what happened to them between now and then while we wait for Avengers 2?
Nancy: "Indeed Brother. I have a good feeling about this year! It'll be my nice in the new century yet."

OOC: That sounds perfect.

OOC: Yeah probably so.

Nancy: They arrived. The architecture of the manor seemed a lot more homey and more welcoming here.

Tony: "This place will have the same amenities of the tower and maybe enough rooms, but some of you guys might have to bunk," he said to the teens.

Tony: "This place will have the same amenities of the tower and maybe enough rooms, but some of you guys might have to bunk," he said to the teens.
Jay: "Alright. Thanks Mr. Stark."

OOC: I recall reading on the official wiki there is eight rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter