• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

He's also leaving the show in the new year. He's been cast to play a villain on a web series comedy called "Casper" which is set to premier on the Greek & Sundry YouTube channel in early 2014.

At Villy's, Billy opens a letter about someone setting up a charity in Delia's honor. They are amazed at the generous endowment. Victoria wonders who would do this.

Kelly and Adam are at the non-profit office making the final arrangements on Delia's foundation. She tells him that Delia's parents have been notified. Adam reminds her that Billy and Chloe are not to know he was behind this. Kelly doesn't understand, she thought they were friends. Adam explains that they are not close, and he doesn't know how Delia's parents would react to this. Kelly tells him Billy has all the support he needs.

At The Underground...The Ashby's are shooting the evil eye at Hilary. Hilary tosses her drink on a loser hitting on her. After the guy walks away, Devon joins her. Hilary offers to buy him a drink, but she gets called away. Devon settles for a raincheck. After Hilary leaves, Devon settles in at Cane and Lily's table...but not for long....2 police officers enter telling Devon there's a warrant for his arrest in Las Vegas. They pull him to his feet.

At the Abbotts, Nick stops by to discuss Summer's birthday party with Jack. They agree on something special from the 2 of them. Billy walks in. Nick brings up the convo he had with Kelly. Warning him that mourning can make people do things they wouldn't do otherwise. Afterwards, Billy asks Jack if he set up the foundation in DD's name. Jack tells him no, but thinks Jill did it, but Billy already called her. Victor? Billy and Jack doubt it. Jack tells Billy that anyone could have been inspired by Delia's story.

Later, Jack and Hilary discuss business. Then Summer's birthday plans. Jack talks about all the birthday's he missed. Hilary tells him that her father was arrested when she was young. She used to dream that her father would give her a gift for every year he missed. This gives Jack a brilliant idea.

At the penthouse, Chloe brings a onesie for Connor. ChelC apologizes for over reacting. Chloe understands. ChelC also tells her about having sex with Adam. Chloe voices her opinion, but ChelC believes she and Adam can give Connor a great life. Adam comes home, Chloe tells him that he better not hurt ChelC or Connor. Adam gives her his word. Later, flowers are delivered to ChelC with a card, "You are the second chance I never dreamed I'd have." ChelC and Adam spend a wonderful evening at home with their son talking about the future.

Nick stops by Victoria's to invite her to Summer's birthday party. He tells her about meeting Kelly. Victoria admits she's jealous of Kelly but understands that she's good for Billy right now. Victoria also tells him about meeting Stitch.

At the GC Police station Alex tells Kevin they have a lead suspect on the man who killed Delia. Chloe arrives and demands to meet the SOB who killed her daughter. Alex tells her they are bringing him in now. He's a rich surgeon who had his SUV repaired. Alex hands her a black scarf from the backseat. Chloe doesn't recognize it, telling him it wasn't Delia's scarf. After more investigating, Alex breaks the news to Chloe. The surgeon had an air-tight alibi, they have to let him go.

Billy goes to Kelly's office asking if she set up Delia's foundation. Kelly tells him no, but Billy knows she helped set it up. Kelly keeps her promise to Adam, but she slips, letting Billy know it was a man. Kelly tells him she can't say anything more, or she will loose her job. Billy just wants to know why Delia was special to this person.

Next:

Summer tells Noah and Courtney that she doesn't want a huge birthday bash

Nikki to Sharon, "I'm surprised to see you at a party for Summer."

Victor tells Jack that Kyle is a very hard working, committed fellow. Jack to Victor, "I wish he were still at Jabot." Victor, "I'm sure you do."

Source: Crimson Lights

Oh NO! They get rid of Adam, they may lose me as a viewer for good. What are they thinking? He is fantastic!!
I haven't really watched since D's death. I watched a smidge yesterday for the first time.
So not happy to read this :confused3

Michael broke the news 3 hours ago and Y&R is STIILL a trending topic on Twitter. I'm noticing that even if you don't like Adam, his character is an important role and will be greatly missed on the show!

Are they on drugs?!?!?! MM is one of the best, if not the best, actors on Y&R. I can think of a dozen actors they could let go who would never be missed, but he is not one of them. This is idiocy.

HONNY, I saw this on the Y&R FB page..............your thoughts on all this!

From FB
"Michael Muhney was not happy I don't think he liked what Jill F. Phelps was doing to his character. I guess she and he had a difference of opinion.
Maybe if he was from General Hospital he would of had it his way.
Michael Muhney has always been blunt.
Maybe Michael Muhney quit because maybe he didn't like them putting him back with Chelsea.
Last time they were together the actor said never again in his interview when they first put Adam with Chelsea and that he felt it was wrong for his character and felt like he was waiting for a train.
He threatened in his interview last year with (Michael Fairman, publicist) that if the writers do this with Adam again and continue to make his character boring and dark he would quit.
Looks like they could not agree on a story.
He said he would never allow his character to do anything as evil as he did in the beginning of his character.
In the interview he said he had hopes Jill F. Phelps would write him better then Maria Bell did and make Adam more involved in work.
I bet she notified him of his worst nightmare.
I'm thinking he found out his character did hit Delia he was really pissed when it was on air that Adam may be the driver.
His tweets were blowing up .
The actor was pissed.
His words were nothing against Missy (Chelsea).
He said she is a wonderful actress just the character would not be right with his. He said he would quit before he lets his character hurt another child.
I bet he was called in to tell him Adam will be the one who did hit Delia."

*******EDITING this post to state that this above comment was from a poster on the Y&R FB page.

Adam is my very fave character...so bored with the other Newmans, the Baldwins, Neil and his family (most bored with them), Cricket/Paul and Dylan/Avery. Yeah...no more reason for me to watch anymore. And I did like him with ChelC...not sure what his beef was with that. Him not liking that they had him be the driver who hit Delia...that I get.

Well that will just about do it for me here folks!!! Once Adam is gone and Billy is gone, there is no real reason left for me to watch. Not that I was breaking my back to catch anything I'd missed. I'd read here-thanks Honny!!! and then move on with my day. No great losses.

well geesh I come back reluctantly only to find out that Adam and billie are on the outs...UGH! what the use is there to watch if they are gone...sure... like a football team, not 2 players make up a team, but this team without them is going to go know where....

[QUOTE="Got Disney";50284594]well geesh I come back reluctantly only to find out that Adam and billie are on the outs...UGH! what the use is there to watch if they are gone...sure... like a football team, not 2 players make up a team, but this team without them is going to go know where....[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

HONNY, I saw this on the Y&R FB page..............your thoughts on all this!

From FB
"Michael Muhney was not happy I don't think he liked what Jill F. Phelps was doing to his character. I guess she and he had a difference of opinion.
Maybe if he was from General Hospital he would of had it his way.
Michael Muhney has always been blunt.
Maybe Michael Muhney quit because maybe he didn't like them putting him back with Chelsea.
Last time they were together the actor said never again in his interview when they first put Adam with Chelsea and that he felt it was wrong for his character and felt like he was waiting for a train.
He threatened in his interview last year with (Michael Fairman, publicist) that if the writers do this with Adam again and continue to make his character boring and dark he would quit.
Looks like they could not agree on a story.
He said he would never allow his character to do anything as evil as he did in the beginning of his character.
In the interview he said he had hopes Jill F. Phelps would write him better then Maria Bell did and make Adam more involved in work.
I bet she notified him of his worst nightmare.
I'm thinking he found out his character did hit Delia he was really pissed when it was on air that Adam may be the driver.
His tweets were blowing up .
The actor was pissed.
His words were nothing against Missy (Chelsea).
He said she is a wonderful actress just the character would not be right with his. He said he would quit before he lets his character hurt another child.
I bet he was called in to tell him Adam will be the one who did hit Delia."

*******EDITING this post to state that this above comment was from a poster on the Y&R FB page.

I can see Michael fighting for his character. We spoke on the phone 2 years ago and he told me that they wanted him to be the next Victor Newman. I don't blame him for being pissesd. Based on what the viewers saw, there is no way Adam hit Delia. It was sloppy writing from the start. If he leaves, I'm done too. I stayed after Michelle Stafford left. I hung in after they killed Delia off. But I'm done if they let MM walk. The show is useless to me without him.

I have watched y&r since I was a kid...too many years to count. I was so sad to hear about Billy Miller leaving, but could justify continuing watching because of Michael Muhney. If BOTH of them are gone? Forget it, I'm out. Maybe I can do something productive with that new-found hour of my time.

Who is left on this sinking ship? Victor and Nicki? Pul-eaze! Jack? Like him, but not a draw. Oooohhhh...maybe they'll put Nick and Sharon BACK together! Who cares?! None of the Winters clan is a draw...they've made Lily and Cane so boring.

No Billy and no Adam? Buh-bye y&r.

I hated Adam for the longest time. Then the more HoneyDipp would post about MM, he started to grow on me. He became my favorite character and enjoyed reading his tweets. Then when I heard that Billy was leaving, I thought well as long as its not MM. That would be the final straw. Well thanks Y&R now its over!

Who is left on this sinking ship? Victor and Nicki? Pul-eaze! Jack? Like him, but not a draw. Oooohhhh...maybe they'll put Nick and Sharon BACK together! Who cares?! None of the Winters clan is a draw...they've made Lily and Cane so boring.

No Billy and no Adam? Buh-bye y&r.

I so agree with you...I don't care to tune in anymore...I do read the daily spoilers :worried:

I've left messages on a comment line at CBS, a FB CBS page and I emailed what I hope to be Les Moonves' office with a suggestion that he take the reins and stop the maddness!

Everyone gathers at The Underground for Summer's surprise birthday party. Before the party, Noah and Courtney work on keeping Summer occupied for the evening. They talk her into going bowling. Summer is happy to go, she tells them she doesn't want a big deal for her birthday.
At the party, Nikki and Sharon find common ground in regards to Dylan, Nikki appreciates Sharon letting Dylan be a part of Faith's life and trying to get him and Nick to get along but this in no way changes the fact Nikki and Sharon still hate each other. Sharon feels the same way about her.

At the station, Paul checks Fen's clothing for gun shot resude the night Carmine was shot.

The Baldwins are trying to convince Fen to go to Summer's party. He decides to go.

Summer is emotional as she walks into her surprise birthday party but her family and friends try their best to make a birthday a good one. Summer is put in a bad spot after Fen tells her he is going on the run, then comes just as Paul gets evidence to arrest him.

Devon was arrested because of a trashed hotel room in Vegas, Leslie is representing him and the press is all over it. Devon accuses Hilary of being behind this but Hilary says she did not do this and knows he didn't do it either. After the press starts questioning Devon, Hilary jumps in and defends him. Her actions impress Devon.

Kyle thinks with everyone at Summer's party he has a good chance to get away and take photos of the files in Victor's office but little does he know that Noah is going to the office too. Kyle is taking photos with his cell when Noah is shown at the door asking what Noah is doing there. Did Kyle get busted?

After the party, Nick and Sharon share a kiss!

Next - Noah wants to know why Kyle is in his grandfather's office ; Jack questions Billy about his friendship with Kelly ; Victor and Nikki fight after he says he cannot treat Dylan like he treats the other kids, Nikki asks why not since Dylan is her son!

Source: Crimson Lights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter