The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

so another trauma...Nikki being Dylan's mother...if that does not make him spin out of control than nothing will...how stupid.....they should have made it Stitch....

no one is happy about DD...no one...and I bet you anything the ratings for today will be down...I recorded it but wont be watching it...and Im sure the same for many others...you would think with all the terrible posting about this that they would just not change the story to have her live...

I also cant take another of the bashing that Adam will get for something he did not do...

and have i mentioned I hate what they have done to Victor...Victor has always been a slim...but they have made him 100 times a worse slim...Victoria and sharon a nut job...and so much more bad writing....maybe they really want to get the show off the air but instead of just taking it off they continue to do stuff to loos viewers and ratings and say...oooops we have to take it off....

I still like fractions of the show but with Kay and Phyllis gone and now DD who I thought they would keep because everyone is getting so old...my interest has well...faded a bit more....so who will they kill off next...ya know they will...

I despise most of the story lines, but this one, while completely disgusting, will probably ensure another Emmy nomination for Billy Miller. If the writers felt the need to kill one of the children, it should have been Faith, the miserable child. And Steve Burton might have been great on his previous soap, but he does nothing for me as Dylan. I also dislike the entire Winters family storyline. I just fast forward through those scenes. I've never liked Victor so I fast forward through those, too. I was recently away and missed a week of shows. It only took about 30 to 40 minutes to watch the scenes I wanted to see. So sad for a once great show.

I refused to watch today's show. Here is already too much sadness and stress in the world, I don't need it always on a TV show :(
This show better get with it, or I will be a former viewer.
I already don't watch half the week.

I refused to watch today's show. Here is already too much sadness and stress in the world, I don't need it always on a TV show :(
Feel the same way!

I despise most of the story lines, but this one, while completely disgusting, will probably ensure another Emmy nomination for Billy Miller. If the writers felt the need to kill one of the children, it should have been Faith, the miserable child. And Steve Burton might have been great on his previous soap, but he does nothing for me as Dylan. I also dislike the entire Winters family storyline. I just fast forward through those scenes. I've never liked Victor so I fast forward through those, too. I was recently away and missed a week of shows. It only took about 30 to 40 minutes to watch the scenes I wanted to see. So sad for a once great show.

I loved him on GH. When they killed off his son, Jake, I stopped watching. I hate it when they kill off children. So, I guess I will be saying goodbye to Y&R now. I started watching this show when I was in junior high, or maybe earlier. I remember stripper Nikki, Victor being married to Julia and keeping her boyfriend locked up in the basement, April telling Paul about his baby, Heather, etc. So many years invested in this show.....I really hate that it's come to this.:sad2:

I agree, I spent the time with my grandkids.

seems like the writers of this show are like our Govt....dont give a crap what the people say...they do what they want no matter the backlash...

Same here! I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I am trying to figure out what the writers are trying to do...where they want to go with this :confused3 I use to not be able to miss a show...now I come here and read...thanks HD :thumbsup2:hug:

the boards are all on fire over this....they are not happy...some are...well not happy but want to see where the drama of this will lead....

I think a lot of the problem is that so many are gone off the show....and DD is just another character that we all liked....and another character gone....one that could have been a significant character in the future....

I dont want to watch more depression on the show like this...its always something depressing...not dramatic just depressing.....there are so many great ways this show can go...they have strong actors that could make this show like it use to be....but its like the writers want to get paid for just spitting out any old thing that will stick a bit....

I will be back to the show but not for a few weeks after this plays out a bit...

Thanks HD for posting links and such....YOU ROCK! :cool1::thumbsup2:beach:

From the Free Dictionary on-line:

soap opera
n.
1. A drama, typically performed as a serial on daytime television or radio, characterized by stock characters and situations, sentimentality, and melodrama.
2. A series of experiences characterized by dramatic displays of emotion.

I think the writers are giving us the essence of a soap opera. What could be more melodramatic than Delia dying so her eye lenses can be transplanted into Connor's eyes to save his sight, with Connor's dad accidentally being the cause of Delia's death and therefore the sight saving surgery for his son?

No complaints here. Yes, it's sad that Delia's dead but the writers have to do something with the plot. I hate it when the characters all sit around talking and nothing happens except what dh calls "flap-doodle".

I can't fault the writers of a soap opera for giving us melodrama and sentimentality -- especially during sweeps weeks!

I am going to have to stop watching for a while. Just too much death and depressing plot lines.

Ok, I tried to go back a few pages and I may have missed it so I'm going to ask. Can anybody confirm if it was Adam or Nicki who hit her? I hope with every fiber of my being that it is NOT Adam. :0( Just anybody but ADAM. Really writers there are soooooo many other people in GC who could have been the culprit which could have possibly saved this story line from being so horrible. Here I'll even through out a few:

Devon, Neil, Alex (the squeaky clean detective) Lauren (she is distracted by her own drama right now) or even dare I say it Victor or even Lily! Let's see I just gave you 6 Y&R team. Six other people lives that could have maybe benefitted from a little attention from you all. And 4 of the 6 are boring some hard core fans like myself. Come on can you guys just leave Adam out of it for once. I'm just saying. (Rant over)

I am going to have to stop watching for a while. Just too much death and depressing plot lines.

I agree! It's way too heavy right now. Even Chloe and Kevin's reunion is just sad because of what we know is happening simultaneously. Ugh! I think I'll skip the rest of this week, at least.

Alex breaks the news to Kevin. They rush to the hospital to see Chloe. Alex determines the driver came to a stop after hitting Delia, got back into their car and drove off. Delia's death is ruled as a hit and run. Billy is numb...Victoria tries to console her husband, but he doesn't want her touching him. She's trying to help her husband, but he wont let her, blaming himself for leaving her in the car alone. Kevin is trying to comfort Chloe, but when she hears Billy's words she SNAPS. Chloe: "Who leaves a child on the side of the road? BILLY DOES! He didn't want her, HE didn't deserve her!" Chloe: "If I didn't go out on that stupid date, and that stupid movie, my daughter would still be alive!" She also slaps Billy, "YOU KILLED MY BABY GIRL!" Kevin reminds Chloe of her last words to her daughter, "I love you."

Billy can't function. He tells them he has to leave. Victoria begs to go with him, but he brushes past her saying he wants to be alone.

Jack goes to Adam's. He wants to come up with another plan to get Newman back from Victor. Adam is too distracted to listen. Jack asked him whats wrong. Adam tells him he is at a "precipice, one of those times when you look back and say, If I had done this or that differently." ChelC comes home and tells them what happened. Her death was ruled as a hit and run. Jack didn't know there was even an accident, saying the person who did this needs to rot in hell." Jack takes off to the hospital. ChelC said that because of a heartless (b word, 7 letters) Chloe and Billy are forever broken. Adam asks if they got a license plate, or if there were any witnesses. ChelC tells him she doesn't know.

Billy goes back to the scene. He drops to his knees if the same spot where he found Delia.

There's a piece of Delia's costume in undercarriage of Adam's car! ChelC drops her keys outside of Adam's car and see's it!

Next:

Victoria tells her parents
ChelC confronts Adam

Source: Crimson Lights

ChelC said that because of a heartless (b word, 7 letters) Chloe and Billy are forever broken. [quote/]

ya know this rains so true and will be so for many many months ahead....this story will go on and on looking for who hit her, finding the real person of not Adam...and on and on...the writers have made this show depressing for a long time to come.....yes it is just a show...but this story is just to depressing for me..watching even characters morn a child when you know these characters as we do....is a bummer...

But I can come here and read it and not get so depressed...so thanks HD for posting :thumbsup2

Alex breaks the news to Kevin. They rush to the hospital to see Chloe. Alex determines the driver came to a stop after hitting Delia, got back into their car and drove off. Delia's death is ruled as a hit and run. Billy is numb...Victoria tries to console her husband, but he doesn't want her touching him. She's trying to help her husband, but he wont let her, blaming himself for leaving her in the car alone. Kevin is trying to comfort Chloe, but when she hears Billy's words she SNAPS. Chloe: "Who leaves a child on the side of the road? BILLY DOES! He didn't want her, HE didn't deserve her!" Chloe: "If I didn't go out on that stupid date, and that stupid movie, my daughter would still be alive!" She also slaps Billy, "YOU KILLED MY BABY GIRL!" Kevin reminds Chloe of her last words to her daughter, "I love you."

Billy can't function. He tells them he has to leave. Victoria begs to go with him, but he brushes past her saying he wants to be alone.

Jack goes to Adam's. He wants to come up with another plan to get Newman back from Victor. Adam is too distracted to listen. Jack asked him whats wrong. Adam tells him he is at a "precipice, one of those times when you look back and say, If I had done this or that differently." ChelC comes home and tells them what happened. Her death was ruled as a hit and run. Jack didn't know there was even an accident, saying the person who did this needs to rot in hell." Jack takes off to the hospital. ChelC said that because of a heartless (b word, 7 letters) Chloe and Billy are forever broken. Adam asks if they got a license plate, or if there were any witnesses. ChelC tells him she doesn't know.

Billy goes back to the scene. He drops to his knees if the same spot where he found Delia.

There's a piece of Delia's costume in undercarriage of Adam's car! ChelC drops her keys outside of Adam's car and see's it!

Next:

Victoria tells her parents
ChelC confronts Adam

Source: Crimson Lights

To be honest, if my child was killed because someone left her in a car to run in and buy ice cream, they'd have two donors that night.....because I'd kill the idiot responsible for leaving her alone.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest