The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Sharon develops new perspectives on her relationships with Adam and Nick

Phyllis and Nick clash over protecting Summer

Katherine's friends and family await the results of her surgery

Michael uncovers evidence against Lauren

Tyler is at the club when a lady flirts with him, she comes on strong so another girl Lola intervenes. Lola and Tyler hit it off which bothers Lily, doesn't take long for Tyler to notice her jealousy
Adam comes to see Chelsea, it would've been the due date of their baby. Chelsea is cold to him, he shut her out in the past so don't expect her to play nice now
Victoria is shocked and upset that Billy "bought" a restaurant but their fight does not last long. Billy takes Victoria to see the restaurant, meet Barry
Leslie is losing her patience with Gus but still attempts the effort, Gus seeks Neil's help. Leslie is apologizing to his father when he takes in with a heart attack
Avery intervenes in Nick and Dylan's confrontation, next morning she confronts Nick asking if he proposed because of Dylan. Nick admits its part of it, but he loves her. They discuss breaking the news to Phyllis
Sharon can't get her mind off Adam and is disappointed he still wants a shot with Chelsea. Adam sees Sharon is hiding something from him, confronts her so she tells him Chelsea is pregnant but it is not his
Dylan is leaving GC when he gets caught up in baby drama. Dylan is shocked when Adam confronts Chelsea about her pregnancy and if Dylan is the father

Next - Dylan wants answers from Chelsea ; Adam goes to Sharon ; Kevin and Chloe's marriage in trouble

Caroline recruits a bevy of sexy men for her plan to win Rick back.

Eric finds himself in the middle of one of Brooke and Taylor's disputes.

Donna is forced to defend her family from a bitter rival.

Brooke's life takes a dramatic turn.

Good news! THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Jeanne Cooper (Katherine) has turned a corner! Her son, Corbin Bernsen (ex-Father Todd), posted the following update on his Facebook page last night:

Good news continues for my mom as I believe she is being moved out of ICU to a more "comfortable" room. I was able to Face Time with her today and I can't tell you how amazing it was to speak to her and hear her voice! Her sense of humor was in tact, the greatest sign of all. I want to take a moment here to express something that - as usual - I'm at a bit of a loss for words for. So much of my reporting to you in the last week has been a sincere effort to convey her status and progress. And with your magnificent, steady prayers she has, day by day, improved. Yet still I feel a bit "guilty," weird. I mean, with all the other suffering going on, it's hard to celebrate this miraculous recovery. Also, about that, her extraordinary recovery... I've looked back over the posts because I wanted to make sure that I have been truthful and accurate. I know for a fact she was in extreme, life threatening danger that was even made more clear to me than perhaps I let on. But then, she did improve, steadily and somewhat defied the extent of the terrible news I was delivering. I want to make sure no one misinterprets this as my "making more of it than it actually was." I can guarantee you that wasn't the case. Her recovery has been nothing short of "miraculous" and very quick considering everything. That will be, if all continues in this fantastic way, the legacy of this... the effect of prayer and the ability for miracles. As always I want to close with making sure I'm accurate once again and letting you know that which I've been told... remain cautiously optimistic. That will most likely last for some time now but in the upcoming days I'll most likely drop it from these posts. I will keep the connection with you both regarding her recovery as well as "what all of this ultimately means" in the bigger picture.

I also want to take a moment to once again thank the INCREDIBLE STAFF at Cedars Sinai hospital who have helped in this miraculous recovery (that involved a lot of non miracle, expertise and kindness.) Also, I haven't mentioned my brother Collin by name, or my sister Caren who have stood by my side, holding me up and shared in your kindness. I love them both and feel closer to them than ever.

Noah tells Sharon about Nick's engagement, he worries how she will take the news but Sharon says she is ok. Sharon learns Adrianna left Noah, though for the best Sharon sees how hurt her son is
Victor is surprised when Victoria shows up at the office asks why she is there. Victor thinks she should be concentrating on her baby project and does not think she can work with Adam
Adam and Dylan confront Chelsea who lies saying Dylan is the father, this crushes Adam and shocks Dylan. Adam thinks Chelsea faked her heartbreak and warns Dylan to be careful, she's Dylan's problem now
Tyler learns of his father's massive heart attack, he sticks around for a while until Leslie tells him to go. Leslie goes to see her father and is shocked when he calls her Rose
Dylan goes to Sharon and tells her about Chelsea, he is at a loss what to do, where to go from here. Meanwhile, Adam confides in Victor who feels bad for him. Victor tells Adam to go home

Next - Sharon calls Adam out on using her to forget Chelsea ; Dylan wants to know when the baby is due ; Jack wants to know if Phyllis is having second thoughts about moving in with him

Adam and Dylan react to Chelsea’s news

An unsettled Sharon ponders a future without Adam and Nick

Dylan arrives out of the blue to discuss a problem weighing on his mind

Sharon is blown away by Dylan’s news

Kevin tries to mend his relationship with Chloe

Leslie feels guilty about Gus’s heart attack

Gus inadvertently reveals a surprising secret

Phyllis confronts Avery

Avery and Phyllis have a heated argument over Nick

Carmine uses his seductive mojo on Lauren

Kyle meets with Jack and Billy

Katherine’s loved ones gather as her health crisis deepens

Noah and Tyler enjoy a night out with some lovely ladies

Lily fights feelings of jealousy as Tyler tries to move on

Sharon and Adam’s relationship heats up

Lily kisses Tyler

Adam challenges Victor

Nick and Avery make a decision about their future

Avery gets a warning

Katherine decides on surgery

Gus’s secrets weigh on Leslie and Tyler

Daniel Godard posted a pic on FaceBook this morning. If you haven't seen it yet or don't have FB, just PM me and I will send you a copy. Its not appropriate for DIS. But trust me, looks like Jeanne is feeling better.

Daniel Godard posted a pic on FaceBook this morning. If you haven't seen it yet or don't have FB, just PM me and I will send you a copy. Its not appropriate for DIS. But trust me, looks like Jeanne is feeling better.

:thumbsup2 Happy to see her back and fighting.

Sharon confronts Adam for using her to get over Chelsea, he apologizes, they talk and she returns later to pick up where they left off
Dylan wants to be there for his child, asks when its due. Chelsea babbles then tells Dylan it should be around Thanksgiving
Avery tells Phyllis about her engagement, the two face off with Phyllis saying Avery is rebound, self righteous, 2 faced *****
Nick confronts Sharon for forgetting to pick up Faith, they get into it about each other's love lives, give the other advice
Adam stops by to give Chelsea a gift that would've been for their son, its a letter and a baby blanket
Nick sees Avery with Dylan again, she's not over him so he cools things off with her

Next - Michael makes a decision ; Neil confronts Lily about Tyler ; Billy tells Carmine to keep quiet about the poker game

Michael's decision to move out upsets Fen who is still interested in Summer but she's not in him, Carmine tells Fen to pursue her. Meanwhile, Lauren moves on and considers going away with Carmine
Phyllis confronts Summer about trying to grow up too fast and her interest in Kyle. Summer manipulates Phyllis into letting her move in with her at Jack's by using Avery's engagement as a weapon
Jack gets suspicious of Billy's restaurant purchase, he feels his brother is not telling him everything but NuKyle gets Jack to back off and support him. Billy seems tempted to gamble again
Lily tries to avoid working with Tyler but is shocked when Cane tells her she should. Tyler apologizes for missing the meeting since he was visiting Gus. Lily is bothered by her jealousy for Tyler's love life
Leslie questions her father about Rose but he lies to her, Leslie tells Neil about the box. Neil tells Leslie to respect Gus' privacy, warns she may regret opening it. Leslie does anyways and finds letters from R. Turner

Next - Adam gives Chelsea divorce papers ; Dylan tells Avery he's going to be a father ; Katherine wants Cane running Chancellor

HD thanks for the spoilers :thumbsup2
So how long will this go on with Chelsea and Adam and Dylan? She was not expecting for Dylan to be involved...I think the longer he is the more she will feel guilty.

And someone please SLAP Chloe...UGH! what a trouble maker...I use to really like her...not anymore....and Kevin who was one of my favorite has just been made really boring.

Why is Adam and Dylan taking Chelsea at her word?????? I get maybe Dylan because he seems to trust everyone...but Adam should know better...after all he knows her past....I hope the writers don't take this all the way to the birth of the baby and when the child is 18 the truth comes out.

Michael and Lauren divorcing....they were this perfect couple up to the incident with Fen....then this...a bit dramatic dont ya think :lmao:

Where is Paul? so many people are gone :( :confused:

I dont think that Lily really has a thing for Tylor....I think its that old....What your not into me anymore? how can I change that? I don't really want you but it is great for my ego if you want me and only me...popcorn::

We need Sharon and Dylan to become a couple....:yay:

So what is Gus's secret :confused:

popcorn::

[QUOTE="Got Disney";48194202]HD thanks for the spoilers :thumbsup2
So how long will this go on with Chelsea and Adam and Dylan? She was not expecting for Dylan to be involved...I think the longer he is the more she will feel guilty.

And someone please SLAP Chloe...UGH! what a trouble maker...I use to really like her...not anymore....and Kevin who was one of my favorite has just been made really boring.

Why is Adam and Dylan taking Chelsea at her word?????? I get maybe Dylan because he seems to trust everyone...but Adam should know better...after all he knows her past....I hope the writers don't take this all the way to the birth of the baby and when the child is 18 the truth comes out.
Michael and Lauren divorcing....they were this perfect couple up to the incident with Fen....then this...a bit dramatic dont ya think :lmao:

Where is Paul? so many people are gone :( :confused:

I dont think that Lily really has a thing for Tylor....I think its that old....What your not into me anymore? how can I change that? I don't really want you but it is great for my ego if you want me and only me...popcorn::

We need Sharon and Dylan to become a couple....:yay:

So what is Gus's secret :confused:

popcorn::[/QUOTE]

Well I hope not either but if they do take it all the way at least we will only have to wait 3-4 years for the child to turn 18!

Liz

OMG, another huge casting mistake by Jill! This new Kyle must be another one of her "pets" from her previous shows. I liked the young actor who played Kyle as a 12 year old, but also liked the actor who was cast when he was aged. But this guy with his horrid hair is the pits. More scenes for me to fast forward through. Soon I'll only be watching 5 to 10 minutes each day. :lmao:

Victor/Adam - They are working together to make Newman Enterprises a privately-owned family company again.

Victor/Victoria/Adam - Victor and Adam's recent bonding has for the first time placed Victoria on the outside. This causes her to see Adam has her enemy.

Dylan/Chelsea - They grow closer and Chelsea begins to fall in love with him which complicates everything.

Victoria/Billy - Victoria's hatred and obsession for Adam and Newman Enterprises is upsetting Billy. Also Victoria's hormones are out of control due to the fertility treatments which just escalates the problems.

Adam/Sharon - The brakes are put on their relationship as they both realize that even though they want each other they also realize they are very bad for each other romantically. Adam does some soul searching about his priorities.

Nick/Avery - Nick recognizes that Avery and Dylan have a connection she can't let go of completely. He compares it to his inability to really let Sharon go over the years. Nick suggests they end their engagement which upsets Avery. She thinks Dylan is ruining their relationship. They both begin to question why they are really moving so fast.

Dylan/Avery - Avery wants Dylan to leave GC but he informs her of how his life is changing. He doesn't feel she has the right to ask him to walk away from his child and new life because she is insecure in her relationship with Nick. This causes Dylan to questions everything because he now knows that Avery isn't completely over him.

Cane/Lily/Tyler - Tyler's feelings for Lily take an intimate turn that surprises her. It will be a test to Lily and Cane's marriage.

Michael/Lauren/Carmine - They reach their boiling point. Michael is suspicious of Lauren and starts putting the pieces together.

Kevin/Chloe - Chloe finds herself paying dearly because of Kevin. He seems to have developed a true passion for stealing.

Alex/Abby - The cop and the heiress get serious but things get complicated when Alex gets a female partner who comes from the same background as him. Abby finds herself getting jealous.

Leslie/Gus - Leslie goes digging for info about Rose. Mysteries are slowly unraveled

Neil - His apartment is broken into. Gone missing is personal writings about sensitive details of his family from over the years, which could not become public record.

Noah/Tyler - The two become good friends. Noah finds himself going down a reckless path that causes concern for Nick and Sharon. In the process he also stumbles into a surprising new career path.

Summer/Kyle - Her plan is working as Kyle's feelings for Summer began to change. As she works more at Jabot (She is the face of Chelsea's new fashion line) he begins sees her as more mature and dynamic.

Nick/Phyllis/Jack - They are at odds over Summer and Kyle

Chelsea contemplates whether she should tell Adam he's the father of her baby

Victoria wants Nick and Abby's help to bring Adam down

Traci pays Jack a visit

Sparks fly between Chelsea and Dylan

Someone has intruded on Neil and Leslie's private life

Jill and Murphy learn about Katherine and are there for her as she prepares for surgery. Jill sees Nikki at the hospital and jumps to the conclusion she knows, Nikki is shocked to learn the truth
Adam gives Chelsea divorce papers and lashes out at her for getting pregnant for another man and what a con she is. Adam says Dylan needs to be careful but better Dylan's problem than his
Nick and Sharon have a talk with Faith who confesses why she no longer likes Avery, she thinks they won't be a family anymore. Nick and Sharon assure Faith that she's still their priority, nothing has changed
Summer shows up for her internship and things are awkward between her and Chelsea. Chelsea tells Summer she forgives her, agrees with Tyler that Summer should try out to be the face of her fashion line
Other spoilers - Katherine asks Cane to run Chancellor ; Lily's jealousy streak contines ; Avery finds out Dylan is the father of Chelsea's child ; Adam sells the house and moves into the penthouse

Next - Victoria overhears Billy and Adam ; Anita asks Dylan when he'll marry Chelsea

OMG, another huge casting mistake by Jill! This new Kyle must be another one of her "pets" from her previous shows. I liked the young actor who played Kyle as a 12 year old, but also liked the actor who was cast when he was aged. But this guy with his horrid hair is the pits. More scenes for me to fast forward through. Soon I'll only be watching 5 to 10 minutes each day. :lmao:

They are definitely changing the direction of the character with him. The child Kyle and the most recent one had more of an Abbott charm and good boy vibe.

Liz

They are definitely changing the direction of the character with him. The child Kyle and the most recent one had more of an Abbott charm and good boy vibe.

Liz

WTH?!?!?! I just watched today's episode and NuKyle is awful compared to the last one. The last one had Jack's charm and was good looking. And he could act. Why get rid of him unless you had an improvement in the wings? NuKyle has NONE of the last actor's positives. What a boneheaded move to get rid of him! Dunce of the Year Award time for that move. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter