The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're off to Niagara Falls in an hour to see the christmas lights tomorrow. Mickey and Minnie will be there too :) who says you have to go all the way down to WDW to see them.

Have fun, Kurbs and fam!!! :santa:

So someone up thread mentioned Nikki's hair, it did look really nice today. I love THAT style for her! As far as her and Deacon ... ewwwww. I do like the "friendship" they have BUT THAT IS IT ... now it is ewww. :eek:

:sad1: And Vikki, omg, I was crying as she said goodbye to Reed ... :sad1:

Could Daisy's "stuffing" be more fake? :rolleyes:

Loved at the end when Vic GRABBED Meggie ... :laughing:

Thanks, Honny, for the NOLA pics!!! It always looks to me like the Y&R cast just really love each other and has a blast all the time!!! :love:

Thanks for posting info about yr. I enjoyed reading everyones remarks and I really enjoyed the pictures provided here. :goodvibes As stated it seems like everyone did enjoy each others company while filming in New Orleans...
Glad I found this board... I knew from posting here before on disboard there was a yr board.. It took a while but I wouldn't give up until I found it....

Thanks for posting info about yr. I enjoyed reading everyones remarks and I really enjoyed the pictures provided here. :goodvibes As stated it seems like everyone did enjoy each others company while filming in New Orleans...
Glad I found this board... I knew from posting here before on disboard there was a yr board.. It took a while but I wouldn't give up until I found it....

YEAH!!! More and more Y&R DISer's stopping by our thread!!! :cool1:

Welcome, MySassy! :goodvibes

* Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized, Phyllis runs into Sharon at Crimson Lights and tells her about it
* Meggie tries to make a run for it but is stopped by Ronan, Heather, Murphy and a police officer
* Katherine and Nina tell Victoria about Meggie being a murderer, con artist, fake marriage to Victor
* Kyle reads the Restless Style article about Diane, he's not happy w/ Phyllis, wants nothing to do w/ her
* Victor finds Deacon and Nikki together, he insults Nikki and says they're through, Nikki's left crying
* Deacon is kicked out of the rehab center but begs that Nikki stay, he asks Victoria to tell Nikki he's sorry
* Victoria is shocked to find out about Deacon and Nikki but tells Nikki its not her fault, its Victor and Meggie's
* Heather and Nina are talking about Murphy and notice Ronan's reaction, they are wondering what's wrong
* Diane misses her flight to New York for her job interview, Victor is leaving Genoa City offers to take her

Next - Kyle asks Jack why he is involved with someone like Phyllis; Jeffrey tells Kevin that the money is gone; Chloe sees the bookie warning Kevin

* Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized, Phyllis runs into Sharon at Crimson Lights and tells her about it
* Meggie tries to make a run for it but is stopped by Ronan, Heather, Murphy and a police officer
* Katherine and Nina tell Victoria about Meggie being a murderer, con artist, fake marriage to Victor
* Kyle reads the Restless Style article about Diane, he's not happy w/ Phyllis, wants nothing to do w/ her * Victor finds Deacon and Nikki together, he insults Nikki and says they're through, Nikki's left crying
* Deacon is kicked out of the rehab center but begs that Nikki stay, he asks Victoria to tell Nikki he's sorry
* Victoria is shocked to find out about Deacon and Nikki but tells Nikki its not her fault, its Victor and Meggie's
* Heather and Nina are talking about Murphy and notice Ronan's reaction, they are wondering what's wrong
* Diane misses her flight to New York for her job interview, Victor is leaving Genoa City offers to take her

Next - Kyle asks Jack why he is involved with someone like Phyllis; Jeffrey tells Kevin that the money is gone; Chloe sees the bookie warning Kevin

Whatttt, isn't he like 8yo ... why would he even be reading Restless Style and why would he know that Phyllis is the co-editor and why is an 8yo questioning his dad on the dad's relationships with other women ... ? :headache:

:thumbsup2today's final scene was awesome! I watch in the breakroom at work with 5 other die hard fans, and when Victor came out of his "drug induced slump" and grabbed Maggies face.. oh how cool! That chick is going down! lol As for Victoria and Reed... yeah I don't know why she couldn't have suggested webcams to keep in touch with her son. Kids these days know how to do everything by the age of 4

One of my good friends is down in New Orleans on business and she's been posting pics all week. She said Michael Muhney is very sweet and he even posed for some pics with her. She said that they were actually filming in a cemetery yesterday, wonder where that's going! Enjoy the pics!!

no8.jpg

no9.jpg

no10.jpg

no11.jpg

no12.jpg

no11.jpg

Way cool pics!

we're off to Niagara Falls in an hour to see the christmas lights tomorrow. Mickey and Minnie will be there too who says you have to go all the way down to WDW to see them.
Have fun Kurbs!!! Post pix of M&M

Kurby said:
it's the dumbest storyline EVER.…….. right at the end Victor sits up, grabs her and asks "what's the rush"
december said:
I guess they got the info from Murphy and clued in Victor!
I’m…I’m....I’m just speechless…I don’t know what the point of this whole storyline is/was...:confused: Why subject us to this rubbish? Is there time for a rewrite?? :idea: Seriously….can we still arrange for the Newman jet to go down in the US?? Sorry, Canadians, it’s too late for you! We gotta save ourselves!! :rotfl:

HonnyDipp said:
Victor then tells Nikki the truth. Nikki is "distraught, shocked and hating herself" for the assumptions she made and turning to Deacon. Victor is furious and tells Nikki it is over between them. Nikki asks Victor to forgive her but he refuses. According to the writer Victor is "done" with Nikki because he feels totally betrayed by Nikki sleeping with Deacon but also by the fact that Nikki had so little faith in him that she would believe that he would elope with Meggie regardless of what she read on the internet.

So you guys know I’m not necessarily a fan of the TGVN, but ….not for nothin’, he DID stand by Nikki when he found her in bed with Deacon the first time! …and BTW, why is she turning to the man who slept with her daughter??:sad2:

….and another thing…..didnt TGVN actually drink the potion that Meggie concocted? :scratchin Why isn’t he actually dead?
…and aren’t they really married OR did they get a fake justice of the peace? …cause ddnt the Megster arrange the whole wedding? Did they happen to plant fake people in Reno?? How did they know that Megs would want to re-route the plane to Reno?
Sorry, guys :badpc:….too many holes in this story for me!!!

Speaking of pointless storylines… didn’t the last Victor/Nikki breakup thing happen when Victor thought Nick was dead (Newman jet went down), so he went off to find Adam (in the Himalayas or something), and Nikki couldn’t cope, so she hooked up with David Chow, and then she got pissed with Victor because he turned to Sabrina? :faint: UGH! …too many holes…too many unanswered questions……

Thanks to my Canadian friends, I knew that Victor was faking, so when he snapped out of it, and grabbed Meggie's face, all I could do was focus on the drool coming down his chin. My OCD kicked in and all I wanted him to do was wipe his chin! EWWWW!!!!! :scared:

Thanks to my Canadian friends, I knew that Victor was faking, so when he snapped out of it, and grabbed Meggie's face, all I could do was focus on the drool coming down his chin. My OCD kicked in and all I wanted him to do was wipe his chin! EWWWW!!!!! :scared:

Me too! He spit everywhere when he grabbed her-it was disgusting! I'm just glad it is over. I hate the character of Meggie!

So how many times are the going to rewrite Cane's past?

The Young and the Restless has added another veteran soap star to its roster. Former General Hospital star Tristan Rogers has been hired for a mysterious new role on the CBS soap. Rogers, known as GH's Robert Scorpio, begins airing in December.

General Hospital vet Tristan Rogers (ex-Robert Scorpio) is changing channels. The Australian-born actor has been cast in a newly created recurring role on CBS's The Young and the Restless.

In a posting on his Twitter page, Tristan playfully announced his addition to the Y&R cast.

"I want to welcome the latest member to the cast of Young and the Restless... me," the actor posted.

A Y&R spokesperson revealed to TV Guide Magazine's Michael Logan that Rogers' character will be named Colin, and there's no word yet on whether the character will have a last name. Most soap fans know that a withheld last name can mean that a character has ties to someone already on the canvas.

Colin is described by the show as "a mysterious and charming stranger [...] who comes to Genoa City with a dark secret and a threatening agenda."

Considering the recent hiring of former As the World Turns star and fellow Aussie, Paul Leyden, it is widely believed that Rogers will factor into the storyline involving Leyden's Blake and Cane, played by another Australian native, Daniel Goddard. A published report by TVGuide Canada states that Colin will, in fact, turn out to be Cane's father.

Rogers appeared as a contract player on General Hospital from 1980 to 1992. He returned to the ABC soap for guest appearances in 2006 and 2008. Rogers also appeared as Robert on the GH spinoff, Night Shift, and in a recurring role on The Bold and the Beautiful. Honny, who was he on B&B?

Rogers starts filming his first Y&R scenes later this week, and the actor is expected to first air on December 8.

THERE WAS A CAR SEAT IN THE BACK SEAT!

I just watched the scene over again. Go back if you are able to the scene where we first see the car. JT is in the trunk, and he closed it. You get a quick glimpse of a light blue seat in the back. Seriously, you can't miss it, its gray and blue

THERE WAS A CAR SEAT IN THE BACK SEAT!

I just watched the scene over again. Go back if you are able to the scene where we first see the car. JT is in the trunk, and he closed it. You get a quick glimpse of a light blue seat in the back. Seriously, you can't miss it, its gray and blue

Dang. Poor Victoria. He is an okay dad.

found you...:hug:

been so busy that I haven't been able to come and play...soooooooooo they are splitting up victor and Nikki....good grief cant they make up their minds :confused3

Cant wait for Monday to see Maggie get hers.....and Victor knows that Nikki is not in the right state of mind and knows what has happened, but agree she should have known better but how many times has he done stuff like this to her before, so can see why she jumped the gun, but me thinks she also was looking for an excuse to sleep with Deacon....he is such a pompous !#$% :rolleyes1

And whats her face coming back pregnant....I have a headache because we have to go through all that stuff AGAIN!:confused:

And JT and Mac leaving town and taking Victoria's son....how could Mac even not think about what it would do to her...not to mention Victoria's son...

Talk about 2 self centered people......but we all know it was the writers doing so know they will have 3 less people to pay why they bring back stupid Daisy and lord knows who else when Maggie is also gone.

The need to get Victoria pregnant again...soon. How much ya wanna bet that in about a month we will no longer here about her son and 3 years from know he will come back as an 18 year old wanting to start in the Newman business and Victoria does battle with him on why he should not do that.

Do you think that Deacon will get away with how he was involved or will they find out with proof that he was involved in the scheme...I hope they find out and he goes back to jail...after all he new of the attempted murder on Victor and did nothing to stop it....

After Nikki finds that she was used by Deacon she will for sure crash and burn.

I swear I posted spoilers here earlier today, and they are gone?????:confused3

Diane tells Jack she has a job offer in New York City

Kyle comes across the Restless Style article Phyllis wrote to flame Diane

Kyle asks his dad to tell him the truth

Jack tells Kyle that Diane loves him very much

Kyle rejects Phyllis

Jack phones Diane to let her know that Kyle saw the article

Diane apologizes for keeping Jack and Kyle apart

Phyllis listens as Jack tells Diane he never wants to be separated from Kyle again

Diane runs into Victor Newman at the airport

Diane explains about her job offer… and that her flight has been delayed

Victor offers Diane a seat on the Newman jet

Kyle asks Jack how he can be with someone like Phyllis

Jack has to choose between Phyllis and Kyle

Jack and Phyllis’s relationship takes a turn for the worse

Meggie is shocked when Victor tells her he knew about her plot all along

Victor tells Meggie he replaced her drugs with harmless placebos

Meggie tries to flee but is apprehended by Ronan, Heather and Murphy

Ronan arrests Meggie

At the Chancellor house, Heather tries to get additional information from Murphy, but Ronan intercedes

Ronan tells Heather that Murphy is still not well enough for extensive questioning

Ronan goes outside

Heather wonders what secrets Ronan is keeping

Nina thinks Ronan is struggling with a growing attachment to the family, particularly Murphy

Murphy is able to articulate his love for Katherine

Heather looks out the window to see Ronan taking some pills

Meanwhile, Nikki sees the news of Victor’s “wedding” on the internet

Victor figures out that Meggie tricked Nikki into drinking

Victor arrives at Solidarity House to talk to Nikki about Meggie

Before he can clear the air, Victor is outraged to find Nikki in bed with Deacon – again!

Victor and Deacon fight

Nikki tells Victor to back off on Deacon

If Victor can marry Meggie, Nikki and Deacon are free to do whatever they want

Victor tells Nikki it was all a set up

Nikki is horrified to realize how she’s been played… and betrayed

Nikki begs Victor for another chance

Furious, Victor tells her they’re over!

Victor can’t believe that Nikki fell into Deacon’s arms so easily after everything he did for her after catching her with Deacon the first time

Nikki has second thoughts about her impulsive leap into Deacon’s arms

Deacon’s role in Nikki’s downfall is unsuspected

Victoria arrives and comforts her stricken mother as Victor walks out

Victoria tells Nikki that none of this is her fault, it’s Meggie and Victor’s

Phyllis is discomfited by the arrival of her divorce paperwork

A chance run in with Sharon at the coffee house gives Phyllis an opportunity to vent

Later, Nick arrives home and shares the news with Sharon

Sharon tells Nick that Phyllis already let her know

The former marrieds spend some bonding time looking at Faith’s baby pictures

Nick and Sharon discuss their true feelings for one another

Victoria’s arrival interrupts the fragile reunion

At Gloworm, Sharon finds Adam working Deacon Sharpe’s old job

Sharon is pleased that Adam stayed in Genoa City to work on his problems

Adam tells Sharon that he left Skye… and the Newman Fund

Sharon shares that she and Nick are discussing getting back together

Nick arrives to speak with Sharon

The sad situation between Victor and Nikki made Nick realize how much he loves Sharon

Nick tells her he wants to go home and make love

Sharon is surprised by Nick’s public declaration

Even though Sharon isn’t sure she wants to take the next step, she succumbs to Nick’s passion

Even in the afterglow, Sharon is troubled by her memories of the past

Sharon worries about her lingering feelings for Adam, and Nick’s lingering feelings for Phyllis

Adam has a big blow out with Skye

Gloria makes a mess of things for her husband and son

Kevin and Jeff argue

Kevin tells Jeff that he better be lying – or they’re both screwed!

Chloe listens in as Hogan tells Kevin that everything better be settled by tonight

Chloe worries about the implied “or else”

Kevin and Chloe find themselves interacting with the Genoa City Police Department

Phyllis works to become Daisy’s new best friend

Abby visits Daisy

Daisy’s manipulations drive a wedge between Daniel and Abby

Daisy gets traction by playing with Jana’s emotions

Billy vows to protect Delia at all costs

Cane fumes as Blake worms his way into the Ashby’s life

Someone makes an offer to one of the Newmans

Jack and Diane find themselves stuck together

Heather is greeted by the new District Attorney

The DA has special plans for Heather Stevens

Spoilers for Next Week

Adam gets troubling news related to his past

Bad news also delivers a set back to Kevin

Sharon and Nick discuss their future

Heather has strong words with Ronan

Victor struggles in a fight he may not win

Spoilers for down the road: Fall preview

JT and Mac say their goodbyes to Genoa City

Victoria says a tearful goodbye of her own – to her son Reed

The truth about Diane’s return effects the lives of the men who know her

Diane fled Toronto to avoid a potentially life altering problem

Diane’s true mission is to protect herself… and Kyle

Some of Genoa City’s newest citizens may be the solution to Diane’s problems

Even in rehab, Nikki continues to self medicate her problems away

As Deacon’s feelings for Nikki deepen, he makes a dramatic decision

Meggie’s unsavory history is revealed

Meggie continues to ensnare Victor in her sticky web

Meggie puts everything on the line – including Victor’s physical well being – to get what she wants

Victor makes a devastating choice

The machinations between Victor, Skye and Jack blow up

Shock waves dramatically alter everyone’s lives

Sharon leaves town to have some quiet time to think about a potential future with Nick

Nick and Adam follow Sharon to New Orleans

Nick and Adam put it all on the line for Sharon

Relationships and fortunes are changed forever

Blake continues to torment the Ashby’s as Cane scrambles for a solution

Cane is horrified when Blake uses secrets to goad him

Blake knows the truth about Cane’s hidden history – truths that Cane is still hiding from Lily!

Another shoe drops as another piece of Cane’s past makes his presence felt in Genoa City

The Ashby marriage may not survive once Lily learns the truth about Cane’s past

Cane fights back

Jill and Lauren’s relationship takes another turn

Lauren and Jana struggle to put their traumatic past at the hands of Sarah Smythe behind them

The truth about Daisy and Ryder changes everything

Lauren, Michael, Kevin, Jana, Phyllis, Daniel and Abby are polarized by Daisy’s accusations

Dear Billy,
Please get rid of the sideburns. You'll be hot again. Thanks.
Love,
Me

Whatttt, isn't he like 8yo ... why would he even be reading Restless Style and why would he know that Phyllis is the co-editor and why is an 8yo questioning his dad on the dad's relationships with other women ... ? :headache:

Definitely this!! Who listens to an 8 yr old who has a quack for a mother and doesn't like the person who's telling the truth about her? Has Jack totally lost what's left of his mind???? He needs to keep Phyllis so she'll "attempt" to leave other men in town alone. :sad2:

Definitely this!! Who listens to an 8 yr old who has a quack for a mother and doesn't like the person who's telling the truth about her? Has Jack totally lost what's left of his mind???? He needs to keep Phyllis so she'll "attempt" to leave other men in town alone. :sad2:

you must not watch y&r that often LOL

like being in a relationship keeps anyone on that show from jumping into bed with someone when the power goes out, there's a storm, or if they just need to change underwear.

:happytv::happytv::happytv:

you must not watch y&r that often LOL

like being in a relationship keeps anyone on that show from jumping into bed with someone when the power goes out, there's a storm, or if they just need to change underwear.

:happytv::happytv::happytv:

:rotfl2: I love it!! I do watch it--thus the word attempt being used. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter