The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, traffic was terrible on the way here, but I made it.

Phew! yes it was!!! ...between the traffic and the sleepover I sponsored (little princesses)-2 nights, 3 days....I'm :hyper: ...well I'm here now!!! ...and where's Nikki when you need her?! :drinking1 LOL!!

HonnyDipp said:
A spokesperson for Eric Braeden confirms that the Emmy winner will be off Y&R for three weeks due to minor surgery, which also means Sean Young won’t be working, either.
I'm sure the Newman plane will go down:sad2: and Nikki will go looking for him :sad2:and Victoria and Abby will drop the suit....yada yada... :sad2:

TheZue said:
Made it over! Love Michael's halloween costume today :D

I know!! The shark thing was brilliant! :thumbsup2 …and he was such a cutie-pie in it! BTW, wasnt Lauren’s performance great?? The whole hyper-ventilating thing…? …and yes, I agree with her (thanx to those dang writers), it’ll never end! Sarah, Daisy and Ryder will never leave her alone!! :happytv:
OH!! …and never thought I’d say it but…thank goodness Abby was there today to save the day!! Enuf talk, just take that crazy scheming Daisy person away!! ….

what kills me more is that none of them have any std's - all the floating from bed to bed and no consequences

OH MY GOD - Victor is SUCH A LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please please please writers make him pay for something he does.

it's ridiculous that he gets away with everything - even when he's found guilty he gets a slap on the wrist.

After today's episode, all I can say is Poor, POOR Murphy. Not one of his dimwit visitors can figure out that he's doing morse code - first with his eyes, and now with his finger. Can he make it any more obvious?:rolleyes:

And as for the shirtless, nearly pantless Noah - obviously, if you are protecting someone and face the possibility of fighting an intruder, it's always best to be wearing only your briefs. That boy does not waste time.

Now that Halloween is over, Kevin needs to get rid of that Ducky hair-do.

I never thought I'd say this, but Deacon is growing on me. The card-playing, contrite Deacon is suddenly very attractive. :rolleyes1

One last thing -- I love the background (new?) music they are using lately. It played during the scene today when Noah was looking through the window at Jenna, and I noticed it last week a couple of times as well.
It's definitely played by string instruments - Cellos I think. It's beautiful.

* Nikki is upset as she confides in Deacon about Victoria not coming to see her. Meanwhile, Victor tells Victoria that Nikki doesn't want to see her because she is the cause of what is happening.
* Cane gives Sophia the resume of the man whose idenitity he took from the cemetary website, he asks that she hire him and trust that Cane knows what he's doing. Sophia warns if Cane screws up, he is the one who will be in trouble with Tucker
* Meggie comes to see Deacon and learns that he didn't get Nikki drunk, he tells her to let him deal with Nikki in his own way. Meanwhile, Meggie is plotting to go to Vegas to marry Victor and the drugs she plans to give him could kill him (not good for heart patients)
* Paul gets suspicious of the generous donations that Heather has been getting and realizes she is working with Victor and tries to warn her to get out but she doesn't listen as she later accepts even more favors from Victor to have her win the next election
* Billy tells Nikki about what Victor did and this leaves Nikki pissed, Nikki and Victoria clear all misunderstandings and Victoria encourages her mom not to marry Victor. Later, Nikki confronts Victor who claims he was doing what was in her best interests but Nikki doesn't buy his crap.

Next - Victoria is pissed learning JT is planning to leave Genoa City with their son; Murphy's message is finally getting through as Ronan realizes its morse code!

* Nikki is upset as she confides in Deacon about Victoria not coming to see her. Meanwhile, Victor tells Victoria that Nikki doesn't want to see her because she is the cause of what is happening.
* Cane gives Sophia the resume of the man whose idenitity he took from the cemetary website, he asks that she hire him and trust that Cane knows what he's doing. Sophia warns if Cane screws up, he is the one who will be in trouble with Tucker
* Meggie comes to see Deacon and learns that he didn't get Nikki drunk, he tells her to let him deal with Nikki in his own way. Meanwhile, Meggie is plotting to go to Vegas to marry Victor and the drugs she plans to give him could kill him (not good for heart patients)
* Paul gets suspicious of the generous donations that Heather has been getting and realizes she is working with Victor and tries to warn her to get out but she doesn't listen as she later accepts even more favors from Victor to have her win the next election
* Billy tells Nikki about what Victor did and this leaves Nikki pissed, Nikki and Victoria clear all misunderstandings and Victoria encourages her mom not to marry Victor. Later, Nikki confronts Victor who claims he was doing what was in her best interests but Nikki doesn't buy his crap.

Next - Victoria is pissed learning JT is planning to leave Genoa City with their son; Murphy's message is finally getting through as Ronan realizes its morse code!

Well I'm glad that Ronan finally realizes cause if it was up to Paul there is no telling when and if we would ever know.:laughing:

Noah and Jana....I want to throw up. Seriously. Isn't he still in high school?

When are we going to find out that Sarah Smythe is really Sheila? It seems like its about time to revist Sheila.:rolleyes:

How about just a show of Ronan with his shirt off? :thumbsup2

was I the only one who wanted Phyllis to slap the snot out of Lauren yesterday? I HATE it when she freaks out, so annoying!

I can totally see Heather being a great DA since she has such a winning record! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Victor has reached a new low. I have changed my opinion....Go Meggie!

OMGoodness, I said the same thing! I couldnt believe he said that Victoria tried to have HIM arrested! I was so annoyed that Nikki didnt speak up and say that he was the one who had his own pregnant daughter arrested at her wedding. I was irked that Nikki didnt say more to Victor, she should have slapped him!

We always knew the day would come -- mark your calendars for November 8, 2010 -- when Sean Young's character on The Young and The Restless finally gets her comeuppance.

But it's no less of a drag. Man, are we going to miss her deliciously bizzare Meggie -- a deadly dame seemingly stuck in a 1950s film-noir time warp -- who set her sights on Victor Newman and his fat-azz bank account.

Young, still impossibly beautiful and just as trainwreck-fascinating as she was during her years as a big-screen scandal queen, won't leave TV for a long. She'll compete in ABC's Skating With the Stars starting November 22.

But let's hope she resurfaces in Genoa City some day soon. Her crazy brand of bad is just too good!

Thanks to Michael Logan - SOAPS - TV Guide Magazine

We always knew the day would come -- mark your calendars for November 8, 2010 -- when Sean Young's character on The Young and The Restless finally gets her comeuppance.

But it's no less of a drag. Man, are we going to miss her deliciously bizzare Meggie -- a deadly dame seemingly stuck in a 1950s film-noir time warp -- who set her sights on Victor Newman and his fat-azz bank account.

Young, still impossibly beautiful and just as trainwreck-fascinating as she was during her years as a big-screen scandal queen, won't leave TV for a long. She'll compete in ABC's Skating With the Stars starting November 22.

But let's hope she resurfaces in Genoa City some day soon. Her crazy brand of bad is just too good!Thanks to Michael Logan - SOAPS - TV Guide Magazine

:rotfl:what was this writer drinking??????? Beautiful? Give me a break! I haven't read anything positive about her or the character anywhere!!!!

* Ronan and Katherine are with Murphy, Ronan is able to realize that Murphy is using morse code. Ronan writes down what Murphy is trying to say, Murphy spells out danger! Katherine makes a call
* Victor and Nikki have a heated confrontation at the rehab center, Deacon sees as Nikki is left in tears, he comforts her. Later, Victor returns home and tells Meggie about what happened. She suggests he go on vacation and that she accompany him as his assistant, she is massaging his shoulders - he kisses her!
* Lily meets Blake, she is given the impression that Blake and Cane are friends and they start talking. Lily and Cane move back home with the twins. Later, Blake is shown making plans to stay in Genoa City
* Victoria drops off Reed, JT tells her that Mac got a job in DC and that he is leaving Genoa City with Reed. Victoria is pissed, she shows him a picture Reed drew of her, Billy, Delia, Mac and JT. She asks how he can take away her only child, JT says he has custody and doesn't need to ask her permission
* Billy confronts Heather about her and Victor's newfound friendship, Heather claims they're working together to bring down Adam. Later, Billy writes the article stating this is much more than just about bringing down Adam, and how Victor got out of going to jail. A heartbroken Victoria comes home, telling Billy what JT wants to do and how helpless she is because she doesn't have custody of Reed because of Victor. Victoria reads the article Billy wrote, she wants him to publish it!

Next - Billy confronts JT about what he did to Victoria; Heather confronts Billy about the article he wrote; Nikki has fallen asleep in Deacon's arms, he gets a call from Meggie who says she is on her way to becoming Victor's wife and will be his widow by tonight!!

Eden Riegel (Heather) is pregnant! She and her hubby are expecting their first child in May 2011!!!

I'm hoping she's planning on taking a LONG paternity leave!

Eden Riegel (Heather) is pregnant! She and her hubby are expecting their first child in May 2011!!!

I'm hoping she's planning on taking a LONG paternity leave!

I'm jhoping she opts to be a SAHM. I'm sure she's a very nice woman but she couldn't act herself out of a paper bag.

Oh no, I can see it now....it's Chance's baby and he will want to come back to be with the baby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter