The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband wanted to know why anyone would want to have sex on a couch after someone has died on it. I wondered just how many times it has seen action....it's one nasty thing!

Tim didn't die on the couch. Didn't he fall on the floor and die? or did Phyllis push him off the couch onto the floor?

Phyllis: "You know when you're like this, I can't even talk to you. I can't even talk to you when you're like this." :confused3

"Not this time, not this time, not even this time."

WHY MUST SHE REPEAT EVERYTHING?????? :furious:

When did Sharon actually marry Tucker? I was sure that wedding got interrupted. These writers creep me out sometimes.

And-the whole Daisy storyline is nuts. Why don't they just give Lauren a sexy busisness partner or something so she can appear sane and be done with the whole Sheila thing? Last time they started with this stupidity, I stopped watching.

Phyllis: "You know when you're like this, I can't even talk to you. I can't even talk to you when you're like this." :confused3

"Not this time, not this time, not even this time."

WHY MUST SHE REPEAT EVERYTHING?????? :furious:

I'm right there with you. A few weeks back I posed the same thought. She drives me NUTS doing that. Send her to jail so we will not have to listen to her for a while (like THAT"S gonna happen!)

I wouldn't mind them doing the whole "Sheila thing" again IF they brought back the REAL Shelia.

WOW! Lots of yelling on yesterday's episode. Have we ever heard Nick yell like that?? (And I like it!! ::yes:: Its nice to see Phylis get what she deserves... Carolina Blue, her WHOLE exchange with Nick was just repetition :confused3 I guess I never picked up on that but it sure was annoying now that you mentioned it! :rotfl2:)

And is Tucker really going to jail? Is that how they will write him off?

Looking forward to today's episode. popcorn::

And don't the new writers' episodes start this week?!

Avery and Nick discuss the kiss, should never happen again because of Phyllis

Summer is with Fen, they kiss. Fen wants to call home, Summer runs away

Michael prepares for the trial, wonders how many lives he's about to ruin

Heather gets ready for the trial as well, she has Daniel's support

News spreads about Summer running away but Phyllis trial continues

Adam tells Victor he will not be giving his shares to him

Phyllis panics when she sees Kevin, he is about to testify

Next - Nick and Adam face off ; Jack tells Billy his plan, needing his help ; Kevin takes the stand

Avery and Nick discuss the kiss, should never happen again because of Phyllis

Summer is with Fen, they kiss. Fen wants to call home, Summer runs away

Michael prepares for the trial, wonders how many lives he's about to ruin

Heather gets ready for the trial as well, she has Daniel's support

News spreads about Summer running away but Phyllis trial continues

Adam tells Victor he will not be giving his shares to him

Phyllis panics when she sees Kevin, he is about to testify

Next - Nick and Adam face off ; Jack tells Billy his plan, needing his help ; Kevin takes the stand
Are you home now? If so, :welcome: home!

While Nikki and Victor are flooded with memories of their past they make plans for their future together

Phyllis accuses Avery of putting the moves on Nick

Phyllis confronts Christine about suing her

Jack tests Billy's loyalty

Adam lies to Chelsea to help a frail Sharon

YES I'm home! I came home Tuesday! I'm doing pretty good. A nurse came to set up my IV's. She taught me how to do them myself. I have to do 3 a day. I'm connected to one right now! I will be on these IV antibotics for the rest of the month. I have another MRI scheduled for 2 weeks so hopefully the infection on my brain will have cleared up by then. My only concern is my long term disease. I was in remission before all of this. Mainly due to the meds. I can't take them now because of all the antibotics so I'm a little worried about having a flare. Time will tell!

My kids haven't left my side since I returned. Especially my DS10. He tells me many times that he's so happy I'm back home. This morning he was at the kitchen table eating oatmeal and he said, "when I found u your eyes were closed so I kissed u to wake u up. When u didn't wake up I got scared and ran for help" can't u tell I'm raising Disney kids?

Bring on the holidays. I'm so ready! :santa::santa::santa::santa:

Chelsea is rushed to the hospital after the car she and Adam were riding in was hit by Summer. Chelsea is fine and initially they think the baby is okay too. Thinking his wife and baby are fine Adam leaves the hospital momentarily. Adam is confronted by Nick who thinks Adam caused the accident. Adam not only reveals that Summer was driving recklessly but adds that he pulled Summer out of the car and took her to the hospital. Nick thanks Adam and gets word that Summer is fine.

While Adam was gone a doctor told Chelsea that she lost the baby and it was a boy. The doctor says he can't know for sure if the accident caused the miscarraige. Chelsea and Adam are devastated by the news. Adam takes Chelsea home but he has a difficult time discussing their loss. Summer, who is clueless about the miscarriage, shows up to apologize for the accident. Chelsea thinks Summer knows about the miscarriage so when Summer says "let's pretend it never happened" Chelsea loses it and tells Summer they lost their son because of her. After Summer runs out Adam leaves too. Melissa Egan is quoted as saying that Adam totally shuts down which makes Chelsea think that in some way Adam could be blaming her for the loss of the baby.

Have we moved on to the new writers yet, or is this still Ms Bell?
Welcome home Honny!!! Hope all goes wonderfully well for you and your recovery. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Honny, so glad you are home now and back in your babies' arms. I'm sure your little man was terrified! Thanks for the updates.

Thanks again for all your support guys!:grouphug:

The new show from the new writers will air in Canada in 30 minutes. The US will see it tomorrow! Spoiler will be up later!

10 minutes left and i'm gonna say i hope they get rid of the self centred brat summer.

waaaa waaaaa waaa waaa i'm gonna run away because i'm life is sooooooo bad blah blah blah.

run to NY and get lost kid

she reminds me of then they aged Abby and made her a spoiled rich witch with a b - looks like the new writers are recycling abby's sl

Kurby said:
10 minutes left and i'm gonna say i hope they get rid of the self centred brat summer.

waaaa waaaaa waaa waaa i'm gonna run away because i'm life is sooooooo bad blah blah blah.

run to NY and get lost kid

she reminds me of then they aged Abby and made her a spoiled rich witch with a b - looks like the new writers are recycling abby's sl

Both Summer and Abby have been let go from the show, according to Soap Opera Digest.

Jack tells Billy about his plans but he refuses to get involved in this middle of this because of Victoria. Victoria same thing, she looks for alternatives in helping her father
Noah moves out of Sharon's, he can't deal with her right now given her actions of late. Tucker has been released goes to see Sharon who recants her statement, Tucker tells Sharon to watch her back when it comes to the Newmans
Jack manages to convince Adam tell sell his shares of Newman to him, it will be his way of sticking it to his father. Adam does just that leading Jack to gloat to Victor about having the upper hand
Summer shows up in court blasting her mother (she sees her with Ronan again and loses it). Summer storms out and is a wreck while driving, she ends up crashing into Adam and Chelsea
Phyllis trial, Kevin isn't as cooperative as Michael thought he'd be. The judge gets sick and another is brought in on short notice. Like Paul expected, the cat with nine lives goes scot free - case dismissed!

Next - Michael and Kevin face off ; Christine is outraged at the verdict, will fight back

Christine is pissed off and hellbent on making Phyllis pay despite being advised to let it go

Nick learns of the accident he and Adam face off. Adam later tells him Summer killed his son

Summer faces off with her mother. Nick ends his marriage, tells Phyllis he's filing for divorce

Eden remembers something that could help Paul

Next - Nikki and Victor wonder why Jack hasn't made his move ; Adam on Jack's team ; Chelsea confronts Summer for killing her son

Oh don't forget that old summer is out and new smer is in

Still a bratty rich kid you want to slap. Really really hard

Her answer to causing the accident is to ask victor to buy her a new car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter