The Yellow Shirts (transportion area) at POP

crazyfordisney2000

DIS Veteran
Just outside the front doors at POP there are CM's dressed in yellow shirts. Are these guys employed by Disney? I assume so, but wasn't sure. We needed a taxi and these are the people to see. While waiting for a taxi to arrive, one of the guys asked us where we were from. We said Ontario, Canada. He said, "oh, that sucks!" I thought, hmmm, interesting response. He then said, "but you live in Toronto, right?" We said no. He said "oh, that really sucks!!". Then he asked us where we were headed. We told him GF for dinner. He asked us if we had gotten food poisoning yet! LOL!! I'm not sure what was up with this guy, but what else could we do but laugh!! I mean, how bizzare!!:rotfl:

Very strange and UnDisney like!!! ... I'm right acroos the border from you...guess I would get the same type of comment. LOL :goodvibes

Oh yes, we had an awesome trip, & BTW we didn't get food poisoning;) . Everyone else at POP was great/normal/as expected. I didn't find it offensive, (mind you it takes alot to offend me) , he was friendly enough but it was just a strange/funny choice of words/conversation. As I said in my OP, bizzare is the best way to describe it!

I believe the yellow shirts people were representing Mears Motorcoach or perhaps an airline service. I recall seeing them upon arriving at my resort. Very odd conversation to say the least!:hippie:

Definitely bizarre. Sounds like an young kid/inexperienced thing to say. lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter