• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Year of a Million Dreams.....

^^^

that's interesting... so with the fastpasses it's park specific? cause out of all the tabs that were on there, i think i'd only use soariin' and grizzly.

From my understanding and what I saw, there are two cards, I only took the picture of DCA, but there is also a DL one (behind DCA card). All the rides that have fastpass are represented and can be used.

would you know...some cm just comes up to you & surprises you w/the special things? like maybe you have to be the 100th guest in, or something? sounds like a random kinda thing, huh? it's so exciting!! :flower:

rsjj said:
would you know...some cm just comes up to you & surprises you w/the special things? like maybe you have to be the 100th guest in, or something? sounds like a random kinda thing, huh? it's so exciting!! :flower:

Spoke to a cast member about the "inside scoop" and it's pretty random selection. So random as to selecting the person sitting on the 3rd bench in Tomorrowland entrance at 3:15pm or the first person to have a Fantasmic pin on their pin trading lanyard.... pretty random huh? lol :thumbsup2

~jon

Janomi said:
Here's a picture of the Dream Fastpass...

Was so jealous when I saw it today :)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/janomi279/IMG_0728.jpg

Thanks to the winner, and letting me snap a pic of it.
So that's the Dream FastPass, eh? I saw this around someone's neck yesterday and had no idea what it was. I didn't get a close enough look at it, but I did notice it had tabs on it, which I thought was strange. Now that I know what the tabs say, its not so strange anymore :)

Please ask when you see a Year Of A Million Dreams thing to take a photo of it! I'm sure the person wouldn't mind. I want to see a full DCA and DL Dream FASTPASS, as well as every WDW park minus MGM.

Does anyone have a picture of the ears?

lawyers won't let anything be random! They have to have specifics to protect themselves, as legally it is a contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter