The WPASADI Penultimate Challenge Annoucement

CookieGVB said:
Sounds like the judges need a new hangout! :)
::yes::

Though I can understand the reluctance, if they have other challenge ideas and stuff there

As of now, I am not willing to judge this round.

Aside from a few from the first entry, I cannot see any images and will not judge you without them. Not fair to you, your effort, nor anyone who's played the game.

Hosts or proxy....please repost image links. Thanks, ever so.

Gordon Ramsay said:
As of now, I am not willing to judge this round.

Aside from a few from the first entry, I cannot see any images and will not judge you without them. Not fair to you, your effort, nor anyone who's played the game.

Hosts or proxy....please repost image links. Thanks, ever so.
Sounds like the image links got messed up in the copy/paste?

Okay, here is the deal for those of you who are anxiously awaiting the judging. I posted the challenge to the site, but the reason I am a judge and not a player is because I do not have terribly good knowledge of how to make the images show up at the hangout. The links are there, but photobucket says they can't access it when you click the link. Since the evil trio can't get in to the hangout (muwahaahaa) I will rely on my alterego's Dh to help me out on getting them to show up. He is not home from work yet. Phil or Gordo, if you want me to PM the challenge to you to fix, I can do that too.

I've been seeing posts that Photobucket is having issues today. Maybe that's the problem?

CookieGVB, that could well be the problem.

I am hoping either another photo hosting site can be found, or Photobucket sorts it out soon. As it stands now, I cannot see any of the images by all three contestants hosted by that particular site.

Yep! I got some of the non photobucket images to show up, but not any of the photobucket. Can those of you who used photobucket get another web hosting site for those images and PM them to me? I need to look back for the person who didn't use photobucket for all the images, and there were two I couldn't get on yours that were non photobucket to show up. PM will be sent on that one.

Sure -- any suggestions of where? Or can we throw them onto a basic webpage on tripod that has nothing but the name of the character and the 6 pictures?

As far as I know, yes. As long as there is a link to the image there should be no problem transferring it.

What I meant by my question was if that would be allowed this challenge since we're having image problems. THey wanted a PM rather than a webpage. :) And I know you can't link directly to tripod images (least don't think so)

Evil Hosts?

I am so busy I may not get back to this until tomorrow afternoon! Darned work!

Hi guys
sorry this has been so nuts this week

let me see what i can do
and I will get back to you this morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter