The WPASADI Penultimate Challenge Annoucement

CookieGVB said:
*mumble mumble suck up mutter mutter*

:teeth:

Who ME????? I'm not even playing anymore * looks around with an innocent face* LOL
:paw:

Okay, since this is the first I've been able to *seriously* read and start considering this challenge -- clarification... we're to do the characters, not rewrite the whole story in our era, right?

Rajah said:
Okay, since this is the first I've been able to *seriously* read and start considering this challenge -- clarification... we're to do the characters, not rewrite the whole story in our era, right?
Sorry for the delay in answering Rajah
but right not the whole story just the things listed in the challenge

so players

how goes it???????

the deadline approaches :)

Sounds cool, and I want to bump, because I don't think I was the only judge to miss this announcement! Good thing I am not a player or I would have lost this one finding out two days before deadline!

Good thing I lived through two of these decades, though I don't remember the seventies! That is the story I have to stick to or the phone will stop ringing.

That's okay, Kayla. I tried rewriting it and didn't like where it was going, but it was a good way to get a feel for the decade. :)

I'll admit, I'm having a hard time with this one. I just can't get into the 70's very well, and I'm getting tired of the psychadelic dreams I've been having recently. :rotfl:

Today's the day right? Giving this a bump and a cheer! Can't wait to meet the "new" princesses and rejoin the competition for the FINALS!

Yup, todays the day, and I'm the least ready for this challenge that I've ever been. Stupid Rita.

Today is the day
the deadline for the three to see who will go up against

MSLEFEVER for the title of WPASADI WINNER

Who will it be ??????????

Judges are you ready the competion should be a good one this week

Okay, PM on the way host -- according to my clock, I have 15 minutes!!

spacemountain said:
PM sent. Definitely not feeling good about this one.
You and me both, Alisa. :/

And now that the entries are in, will someone PLEASE help me get these psychadelic backgrounds and nasty 70's songs out of my head??? *shudder* :rotfl:

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: HI gang,
I've got all the PMs here but, once again, I'm running into problems getting in to the board to post it for the judges.

Judges, if someone sees this and isn't getting the "page cannot be displayed" junk, please PM me and I'll try to get it posted through one of you.

WPASADI Host said:
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: HI gang,
I've got all the PMs here but, once again, I'm running into problems getting in to the board to post it for the judges.

Judges, if someone sees this and isn't getting the "page cannot be displayed" junk, please PM me and I'll try to get it posted through one of you.

I am getting in just fine. PM sent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter