The WORST attraction!

I loved the canoes, but sometimes people don't want to row.

This is exactly why I don't like the canoes.

Put me in the camp with Mickey's Fun Wheel, for the reasons mentioned plus the fact that it is such a slow loader that you have to wait forever to get on it.

Add me to the Mickey's Fun Wheel list. I made my family try it with me one time and never again. It was so slow to get on and then it was just stop and go all the way around and no fun at all. My 3 year old at the time was sobbing the whole time too which didn't help.

We have never been to Innovations or Captain EO. I could also live without any of the ride in DCA's Bugs Land. They are so short and not worth the wait (although I'm sure I'll end up there with my youngest;))

I loved the canoes, but sometimes people don't want to row.

"As you can see, these canoes do not have engines nor do they run on a track. We only get back if we row..." Yet half the boat rests their paddle on their lap and watches the scenery...:confused3

For me, it's Luigi's, Winnie the Pooh...and oh I'm gonna get flamed for this but after all the hype, Arial's is not a big deal to me. Maybe when I have kids I'll see it differently. But for now, it is a "filler ride" for me. DH actually refuses to go on it now. :rotfl2:

Flame suit on: Storybook Canal Boats. I did it once I just didn't get it. It's cute but not something I'd ever ride again.

It makes me sad as it used to be one of my favorite rides, but Matterhorn is the worst for me. I am thankful DD turned 7 so now the kids can ride it Single Rider. I am pretty young and in great health, and Matterhorn gives me a headache and pain in my tailbone every time [since they changed the bobsleds].

I have to agree with this. Used to love it, but too uncomfortable now. Sure wish those bobsleds were smooth like the Space Mountain cars.

Poor Mickey's Wheel of Death gets no love. :P I loved the swinging cars but I have a balance disorder so the swinging felt kinda normal to me.

Count me with the Matterhorn dislikers. I got tricked into riding it at 5 and told my parents I'd never forgive them for it. Finally rode it again this past Halloween and STILL didn't like it. That was the bumpiest ride ever.

Autopia - too fume-y, boring, and I always feel like the vast amount of space it takes up could be put to better use. And also I have always had to wait for ages to get on it, and then feel like it was time wasted.

In terms of boredom: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train (Even the CMs running it acknowledge that it's just about the most boring thing in the park.)

In terms of unpleasantness: Grizzly River Run (I just don't like getting wet if I don't have to.) Autopia isn't high on my list either (The wait always seems to be longer than it looks, and the cars can be literally painful to drive, but my GF enjoys the opportunity to drive as badly as possible.)

In terms of "There's no way in heck you're getting me on that thing": The swinging cars on Mickey's Fun Wheel (although I have no problem with the fixed ones.) The Maliboomer would probably count too if it was still around.

Nemo (boring & claustrophobic), the teacups (make me sooo nauseous) & the swings (wether they want to call it the orange stinger or Silly Symphony, it's all the same level of scary to me!).

Here right now. Have to say World of Color holiday is terrible. So boring!!! 30 minute ad for Frozen with that horribly annoying snowman, songs we have never heard, slow boring songs, and very few real Disney characters are featured. Not many water and light effects. Only highlight was the Toy Story part. Long time Disney world Guest and former cast member here. I have seen tons of shows over the years and liked most of them. But World of Color holiday is by far the worst.

I have to agree with that Giant Horrid Wheel! The first time my family and I went on it, we didn't know the cars moved. My look on my husbands face was priceless but we honestly both felt like we were going straight into the water.

Matterhorn. I used to love it, but after the changing of the bobsleds it's so jerky. :( major sad face.

I have to agree with that Giant Horrid Wheel! The first time my family and I went on it, we didn't know the cars moved. My look on my husbands face was priceless but we honestly both felt like we were going straight into the water.

I love Ferris Wheels but my husband doesn't. He said if he was going to be scared, then I needed to be too. I could not understand how there was no safety bar!!!! I just kept picturing the car tipping over and flying into the water. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter