The World Series you MOST WANT to see, and the one you LEAST WANT to see?

Most favorite - the White Sox and anyone :cheer2:

Least wanted - the Cubs and anyone :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

Although, it would be awesome to have the White Sox beat the Cubs in the World Series. Sox fans would be 1 up on the Cubs FOREVER!

Most favorite - the White Sox and anyone :cheer2:

Least wanted - the Cubs and anyone :rolleyes1

Amen to that, but it would be classic if it was the Sox against the Cubs and the Sox sweep!! The city would explode! We call it "crosstown classic" not subway series.

Go Sox!
:woohoo:

Rays vs. Whomever!

Other than that I think an all Chicago series would be the coolest...But since the Pale Hose will be the Rays first victim that ain't gonna happen. Next we (Rays fans) want the other Sox ... They still don't respect us and we'd love them to come to the Trop a couple more times this year but we realize we'll probably get the Angels.
pirate:

Most Wanted: Cubs/White Sox (That would be very cool!)
Least Wanted: Dodgers/Red Sox

I'd like to see the Cubs win it all. One hundred years is definitely a long enough wait!

I would like to see an all-Chicago Series. I like the Cubs because of the fond memories I have watching their games WGN during my childhood. I'm not typically a Sox fan though, but I'm rooting for Junior to get his WS ring. It would be a great thing to see a clean player of his calibre get his reward.

Also wouldn't mind seeing the Rays play. They've played great all year long and they've been an underdog their whole existence. I wish them well.

Most wanted: Phillies and anyone.....
Least Wanted: Red Sox and anyone.....

GO PHILLIES!!!! :cool1: :yay:

I would love to see the Cubs play the Red Sox.

A few years back, before the Sox broke their streak, it looked like they could actually meet the Cubs in the WS. I speculated then that the series would be split going into the final game, tied to the top of the 9th inning, and then the world would end.

A few years back, before the Sox broke their streak, it looked like they could actually meet the Cubs in the WS. I speculated then that the series would be split going into the final game, tied to the top of the 9th inning, and then the world would end.

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter