The World, CSR 9/21-9/28/8, The Unofficial Dream & An Offical Dream Updated 10/26

First off I love your pictures of the resort!:thumbsup2

We are thinking about staying at CSR next trip. What did you like the best and what did you like the least about Pepper Market?

I also got the chocolate covered pretzels at Goofy's. I wish I was eating them right now!:cloud9:

Yum!! We'll definitely have to head to Goofy's Candy company when we are there (in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!! -oops sorry - I just get so excited....)

Anyway - I just showed my 7 year old the picture of the pretzels you had and he asked if he could go and live with you! That boy loves chocolate covered pretzels!

Hope you are having a great time. LOL, by now I'm sure you've treated your 7yr old and yourself to many pretzels!

Great report, keep it coming!
Diane

OK, sorry I've been swallowed by my real life :sad1:

Thanks for sharing!

As I've said before, I enjoy sharing our experience with fellow DISers. I have told you guys on DIS more than I have been to tell my friends and co-workers.

First off I love your pictures of the resort!:thumbsup2

We are thinking about staying at CSR next trip. What did you like the best and what did you like the least about Pepper Market?

I also got the chocolate covered pretzels at Goofy's. I wish I was eating them right now!:cloud9:

Thank you, I tried my best.

Pepper Market:

I love that your food is made when your order, fresh and hot. I also like the fact that you take your ticket to whatever station you wanted and not have to worry about going to other stations with the people you are traveling with. This way everyone can get what they want on their ticket and still pay together at check out, your food doesn't get cold.

I do not like that you are required to pay 10% gratuity, not that your waiters don't deserve it. Most of us already have a refillable mug and can easily go to the soda fountain and fill our own cups or you just pick up a paper cup, get a stamp, fill it and pay at check out. :confused3

And yes, I wish I was eating pretzels right now too!!

Day Four 9/24/08

So, this morning we slept in again. My father was flying into Orlando today to join us for four nights. We knew that once he arrived it was time for Commando Disney. He had a plan and we had to stick to it, or did we? Now my father is very, lets say difficult. He knows what he wants to do and nobody is going to change it! We knew that we would most likely get no sleep while DDad was with us, we were determined to take it easy today.

We decided to go to the quiet pool located at Casitas 4. This is also where the laundry room was located as well as the La Vida Health Club. I didn't want to over pack on this trip so we were going to our laundry and just chill at the pool. We also used the sauna for a few minutes, boy was hot in there!

Not too many conventioners here!

I took a walk around the lake area and took some more pictures.

After my walk it was time to guess what? Take a nap! We had to pick my DDad up at the airport tonight and wanted to be rested. We had also planned to go to DTD after the airport or maybe even Pleasure Island or RIX. You see what my DDad doesn't know is that we were upgraded. He still thinks the three of us are sharing a room as originally planned! So we hope to take him to eat and convince him to go to RIX so that we could show him the suite! However, one of the main reasons DDad had decided to join us was because Pleasure Island was closing and he wanted to go so badly before it did. We love The Adventurers Club, DBF and I knew this would be a hard sell but we were determined to get him back to Coronado Springs. We knew that we were going to PI the next night anyway!! :cool1:

We left CSR for the airport around 8:30, we took SR417 which IMO was much better than taking I4, the drive was about 20 minutes. When we arrived at the airport of course my fathers flight was delayed. We didn't park so we wen and waited in the cell phone lot. After about another 45min. we circled around to arrivals again and there was my DDad on the sidewalk waiting. We went to DTD Ans Ate at Earl of Sandwich, I told you we love this place. After we ate I made my DDad and DBF go to Goofy's Candy Co. to get more pretzels and yes I made them both get them too!

We had convinced Ddad to go back to CSR as it was getting late and we didn't want to pay to get into PI for only a few hours. The whole ride we really had my DDad going about the three of us staying in one room. He told us he had bought ear plugs and even got me a pair, DBF snores. I was telling him not to worry as we had brought a fan for some white noise. LOL! Before we left for the airport we had closed the connecting door from the second bedroom to the suite, it looked like a regular room! The plan was that I was going to get some ice and then I would actually go into the suite and knock on the connecting door. When I did I could hear him saying, where is the refrigerator? OMG who is that? Well when DBF opened that door the look on my DDad's face was priceless. I wish I would have taken a picture! You see, we love WDW, and this was an incredible Disney treat for him too! After DDad ran around looking at the room and taking pictures, we decided to go to RIX for a few Drinks.

DDad with his favorite beverage.

After RIX, we sat outside for a while talking, I just love the wicker chairs around the building and lake. We went back to the room had a few more cocktails and let DDad soak in the fact that we were staying in a suite. We finally went to bed around 3am, we were going to DHS the next morning so had better get some rest as Commando Disney was about to commence.

LOL what a trick to play on your DDad!!! That was great! SOunds like he was as excited as you were, from reading I couldnt remember if you had told him about the upgrade or not!!!

I too am taking a new camera to Disney and am scared at using it!! Your pictures came out great though - I hope I have as good of luck.

No reason to be scared, that's the great thing about digital. If the pics stink, you delete them and move on!! The ONLY way you will get better is to TAKE PICTURES!!!!! Take pics of everything to practice. Read your manual, read some books if you have the time. Head down to the photography forum if you get a chance, etc etc..

Love all your CSR pics :thumbsup2 . Congrats on the upgarde too. We had lunch at the PM on our trip after reading so much about it. I thought the food & service were great!

My how I wish you had a camera to snap his picture as your BF opened the door! It had to have been priceless....LOL

LOL what a trick to play on your DDad!!! That was great! SOunds like he was as excited as you were, from reading I couldnt remember if you had told him about the upgrade or not!!!
No reason to be scared, that's the great thing about digital. If the pics stink, you delete them and move on!! The ONLY way you will get better is to TAKE PICTURES!!!!! Take pics of everything to practice. Read your manual, read some books if you have the time. Head down to the photography forum if you get a chance, etc etc..

I know, it was hysterical!

Love all your CSR pics :thumbsup2 . Congrats on the upgarde too. We had lunch at the PM on our trip after reading so much about it. I thought the food & service were great!

Thank you so much!! PM rules. :thumbsup2

My how I wish you had a camera to snap his picture as your BF opened the door! It had to have been priceless....LOL

Me too! The look on his face, too funny! :rotfl2:

Day Five The Official Dream

We were awakened at 8:00 am by that very annoying Stich wake up call. We all actually got up showered and were ready to head to DHS early! We wanted to make sure we went directly to TSMM in order to get fast passes and then get in line right away. We were able to get fast passes for 9:45 so to line we went. Not too bad about a 20min wait.

We look a little hung over, lol!

This was my DDads first time and we were really excited to take him on it. Of course the three of us could not all sit together, so DBF sat with a cute little girl.

Doesn't she look thrilled.:lmao:

This DDAd and my score for the first round.

The little girl warmed up to DBF after-wards

So after we exited TSMM we were suddenly greated by the Dream Squad, yes it was really the Dream Squad. They said "Congratulations you have won Dream Fast Passes good for today at DHS", OMG, finally! We have only been to WDW eight times during the Year (actually two) Of A Million Dreams. I was freaking out, DDad was trying to figure out what just happened!

Congrats on the Dream Fast passes!!!!!!

Isn't Toy Story Mania awesome???? We just got back 2 days ago and went on it 4 times (2 each day we went to HS)

Congrats on the Dream Fast passes!!!!!!

Isn't Toy Story Mania awesome???? We just got back 2 days ago and went on it 4 times (2 each day we went to HS)

Thank you! Yes we love TSMM, we went on it twice this morning as well.

After we won the Dream Fast Passes we made our way over to RR. We were able to ride with about a 10 min line. So we went on RR again using our Dream Fast Pass.After RR we took a break on Sunset Blvd.. We were definitely tired from the night before. DDad wanted to get something to eat, and we were calling everyone to tell them of our fortunes thus far (suite & passes). We were then heading over to TOT and DDad definitely wanted something in his stomach before hand.

TOT was awesome as usual! When we were exiting the ride I suddenly realized I didn't have my camera in my pocket any longer, OMG! I went up to the CM at the exit of the elevator, no camera. There were two CM's at the exit who were very nice in trying calm me down. They made a few calls, no one had handed in a camera. I was told to come back in a half hour after all the elevators were searched. The on CM had said unfortunately the guests are the worst culprits, sometime people find things and keep them. I was sos upset, my DBF and Dad kept telling me not to worry, someone will turn it in.

So we headed back over to TSMM to use our Dream Fast Pass. I just love this ride but I was sick over my camera. When we exited the ride I just wanted to go back to TOT so if they was any news. So we gave our regular fast passes to another family who were more than happy to accept them. TOT did not have my camera, we checked in the store, no luck. So we decided to leave for the day, we were going to PI tonight and wanted to go relax before hand. As we were exiting DHS, I just wanted to go check Guest Relations to get some idea of how to check to see if my camera may have been turned in.

Once we arrived at Guest Relations there was another person there who had lost a camera as well. I was thinking there is no way I'm gonna see my camera again. GR did not have this persons camera and my heart sank feeling I was destined to hear the same response. The CM at GR told us that at the end of the night everything found in the park is handed in but to go ahead and describe my camera. As I was doing this, the CM had a funny attitude about it, either they had my camera and she was pulling my leg or was just being smart. The CM went into the back to look and immediately came back to me with a camera. I opened it up and turned it on to see if they were my pictures.

I saw this picture and screamed! The CM covered her ears and said OMG she's happy!

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was so relieved.

We went back to CSR to relax, take a nap, and get ready for a night at PI!

WOW
What can I say loving the TR and the pictures are fabulous,they make me want to be at Disney right now.
Glad you found your camera.

Congratulations on your official dream win!! And most of all for getting your camera back with all your precious photos! Loving the report.

Diane

Congratulations on your dream fast passes and more importantly on getting your camera back!!! I lost my wallet in Epcot - I had gone up to get lunch for me, DH and the kids, I carried everything back on two trays and when I sat down I double checked my bag for my lime green wallet (my nod to the Dis) and it wasn't in my bag. I about freaked!!!! I was running around searching the register I paid at, the floor between the register and where our table was. I nearly lost my mind. Until my 9 year old pointed out to me that my wallet was........wait for it.........under my arm!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Wow! Upgrade to the dream suite and dream fastpasses and getting your camera back. What a great trip! It's always nice when people turn in things we've lost at the world. Same thing happened to us on our 2006 trip and luckily, someone turned it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter