The word is out

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
The word is out about how great Trails End is. Mike Scopa from :surfweb: www.mouseplanet.com and www.wdwtoday.com and also www.allearsnet.com loves trails end as much as we do. He mentioned on wdw today show #268 that he tries to eat there at least two times when he is at WDW. This is the same guy that has gotten Pop Century renamed "Scopa Towers",and has a "Scopa Special" at Le Cellier. :confused3 I sure hope that he doesn't make it so popular that we can't get in to eat and visit our favorite waitress Donna. :hug: We really love:love: Trails End and want to be able to enjoy it when ever we come to stay at the cabins which is the only place we will stay in WDW.:cloud9:

I know it was packed this evening! We went ahead and got the takeout. Every chair was occupied on the porch with people waiting to get in.:confused:

Love the WDW Today guys!

I personally think it's great that someone's getting the word out about Trail's End. My family and I enjoy it so much every time we go. Although I've gotten used to not having to make reservations (walk-ups are/were pretty much a sure thing), it wouldn't be a big deal if I had to call ahead for an ADR. I'd rather have the restaurant filled to capacity than have those wonderful CMs without jobs. jmho. :rolleyes1

I really do agree with Truebeliever. I would hate for any of the servers to leave. Just wanted to let everyone know that Trails End has a celebrity who appreciates it as much as we all do. It is a hidden gem that does not always get the credit it deserves.:thumbsup2

On our last visit to FW we did the breakfast thing almost every day and did dinner only once. We did do the chicken dinner takeout with the huge pieces of chicken. Enough for a couple of meals for us. Reheated just fine in the microwave. As usual the CMS were fun to talk to. Found one that was from my fathers small northeastern Florida town of Sanderson.

Jim
popcorn::

Thanks for listening to the show everyone!

Scopa turned me onto Trails End and you cannot beat the value. It's awesome.

::: grumble grumble grumble ::: dang Mike Scopa...... as if LeC isn't hard enough to get ADRs..... what a rat. ;)

Ah well.... previous posters are right, at least the CMs will continue to have jobs.

Let's balance out these positive review w/a couple of "I can't believe what TE did to my astigmatism/cyatic/made me cross-eyed".

or how bout this,

"Silence of the Hams- A Vegan's trip report to Hoop de Doo- They eat AMINALS (sp) in there!!!!" :eek: :eek:

That'll keep the "smart set" occupied for a while.......

Eat all you can......I'm holdin' the door! :rotfl2:

We love Trail's End and ate there 4 times last week during our 3 day stay. :thumbsup2 but I wanted to keep it our little secret, ya know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter