The Willy Wonka movie FREAKS me out !!!! TV fears??

sallyfan

Mouseketeer
The part when the girl blows up and turns purple. AHHH! I hate that movie and it comes on all the time! I wish it would go away. Does anyone else have a fear of something on tv??

IM SCARED OF THE TINY LADY IN THE ICREDIBLES.

Shes creepy. :/

I hate all the Cartoon Network shows. :eek: They've always freaked me out for some reason.

the horror movie commercials- saw, the commercial with the guy with the hole in his neck, those little messages that pop up on the bootom of your screen about breaking news and the tv make a beeping noise idk why i guess im scared that theyre gonna say that the world is ending or a murderer is on the loose, and when a TV scrambles

Those...poofy things. They kinda look like Tellytubbies but only not cool.
They are fluffy and kinda look like aliens. I don't know what they're called but whatever they are it's weird.

The oompa loompas in the Gene Wilder version used to scare me. Gene Wilder used to scare me.
Now that you mention it, the same guy playing all the oompa loompas is kinda scary too. Lol.

Ally those things are fuh-reak-ayyyy!

Boo-bahs scare me. IT petrifies me, I will turn into a hysterical ball in the corner singing "LA LALA LA LA I can't hear you!".
I think this whole "Anime cartoons" thing is really scary. They freak me out, I just want my good ol' Scooby Doo.

Ally those things are fuh-reak-ayyyy!

Boo-bahs scare me. IT petrifies me, I will turn into a hysterical ball in the corner singing "LA LALA LA LA I can't hear you!".
I think this whole "Anime cartoons" thing is really scary. They freak me out, I just want my good ol' Scooby Doo.

:eek:
Me too! They freak me out so bad. Everyone at my school is obsessed with them.

I can't stand the huanted mansion with Edie murffy!!! :eek: It scares me to death!!!! :goodvibes

the new willie wonka scares me
the old one doesnt

the new one is stupid and corney xD
and dont forget... SCARY

the new willie wonka scares me
the old one doesnt

the new one is stupid and corney xD
and dont forget... SCARY

Exactly..the new oompa loompas are....so..scary....god i hate that movie.

Gene Wilder...HELLO AMAZING ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk *ahhhhh runs away*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLsONa3gKIQ "SICK SICK SICK"
xD

and..surprisingly the flying monkeys from the wizard of oz..never have scared me.
They scared the shiz out of my mom but..i kinda thought they were cute.
Man i love wizard of oz..like...probably like..my favorite movie.

Dontcha put it in your mouth is gold.

As a kid I was afraid of Snow White, Goosebumps: Stay Out of the Basement. That freaking terrified me, and actually probably would still. Goosebumps, not Snow White.

I get scared of the Burger King commercials with that big king mascot. He freaks me out soooo much!

I get scared of the Burger King commercials with that big king mascot. He freaks me out soooo much!

Me too! Oh my gosh I have to change the channel everytime a Burger King commercial comes on! All of my friends are the same way too.

And those youtube videos just scarred me for life.

JAWS :O :scared: :sad:
I'm terrified of anything with sharks..I seriously cry whenever it's on :/

Those...poofy things. They kinda look like Tellytubbies but only not cool.
They are fluffy and kinda look like aliens. I don't know what they're called but whatever they are it's weird.

Boo-bahs?

JAWS :O :scared: :sad:
I'm terrified of anything with sharks..I seriously cry whenever it's on :/

Boo-bahs?

BOOOOOOBAAAAAH

Gene Wilder
X-Files. I remember in one episode this girl got this really weird green bump on her neck and I was convinced I was getting one too.
Are you afraid of the dark?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter