The Wicked Stepmother and Stepsisters are characters you have to meet!

We did 1900 Park Fare a couple of years ago when they had the mice instead of the Stepmother and sisters. The experience with Cindy and the Prince were good but the mice were lame. These three sound infinitely more entertaining. Good move by Disney.

Some picutres of them from outside Belle's Garden in December. The mother did a great job always looking grim and unhappy. :)

3134175781_ec52b7be21.jpg

3135315810_babce02d68.jpg

3134494689_5ef9cbb343.jpg

Hi, I copied this off of a website. We saw them about 10:30AM at Belle's FairyTale Garden. Maybe Joanna could help with the exact times? She always knows so much about the characters. She's a character nut too like me!

NP Fairytale Garden Meet and Greet
Daily from 9:30am to 4:30pm

Thanks, Gabby!

This is one meal I am really looking forward to this March. From all the stories I have heard I can't wait. Sure hope I am not setting myself up for a big disappointment. :crazy2: :rotfl2:

My guess is as silly as they are it will be a blast.

We met them near Belle's Garden also. They were a riot! There was a little girl about 3 in front of us with a baby Simba doll. Drizella (the one in blue, right?) grabbed the doll - I was in shock; I mean, I know they're evil, but it's still Disney, right? - hunched her shoulders, spread her legs out, scrunched up her face and presented Simba like Rafiki does. Then Anastasia started screeching "Circle of Life" ("Oom a yama, penguins in pajamas"). Luckily, the little girl was OK with it.

My d is a young adult, and they had a great time with her, too - Drusilla started talking about Anastasia hiding cupcakes in a special pocket in her gown, Anastasia whined, "It's a family secret - you're not supposed to tell!"

That was the only character interaction we had. And it was the only one we needed!

We met the stepsisters on our trip in 2007, right outside Tinkerbelle's Treasures. They were great. We were with DH's brother and sister-in-law, who were celebrating their anniversary, and the sisters sang to them! It was hilarious! And I love the poses they did. We'd love to meet them again on our next trip- 12 days!!

100_0820.jpg

OK then, this is a definite! We've never been to the GF and would love to see it anyway and this dinner and "show" look terrific! After seeing the pictures, Penny kept talking about the sisters and prince last night.

OK then, this is a definite! We've never been to the GF and would love to see it anyway and this dinner and "show" look terrific! After seeing the pictures, Penny kept talking about the sisters and prince last night.

I hope you and Penny have a wonderful time! I just wanted to tell you that I think the name "Penny" is such a sweet name for a little girl. :goodvibes

I tried to find them about 6 times on our trip. And I tried once during a MNSSHP. We never got they to see them on the trip, I dont know how we missed them every time, lol. ANd at the MNSSHP we saw them 1ce, but the line was closed.

I really wanted them too...

These are great stories!!!! I have not seen them, but will make it a mission on our next trip!!!!:rotfl2:

I LOVE the Tremaines!!!

When we went to 1900 PF, I was wearing a Disney charm bracelet. Anastasia starts looking at it... I told her "I looked for a charm of you, but I couldn't find one". She replies with "Well that's because I'm selective. That Cinderella will put her face on ANYTHING." Then she leaned in and whispered "even children's underpants!!"
:rotfl2:

They are so great.

I cant stop laughing over this one. :rotfl2: I could watch them for hours. A friend and I saw them outside the castle and when my friend made a smart remark to the sisters they turned around and refused to have their picture taken. I have the best picture of their back sides with my friend laughing hysterically.

We met the stepsisters on our trip in 2007, right outside Tinkerbelle's Treasures. They were great. We were with DH's brother and sister-in-law, who were celebrating their anniversary, and the sisters sang to them! It was hilarious! And I love the poses they did. We'd love to meet them again on our next trip- 12 days!!

100_0820.jpg

:thumbsup2 This picture is so great! It looks like Drizella is making goo goo eyes at your DH. :goodvibes

It took me soooo long to find this thread again-so now I make a post so its easier to find.

Kristin the pictures are beautiful. Gabby just looks so happy. I'm glad that you guys had a good time and I agree that the 1900 PF is a definite must do. We had so much fun. This year Jenna gets an Anastasia dress. I can't wait to see the reaction to that dress.

Oh I ADORE THEM. Here's pics from my first time meeting them. I had been wanting to see them so bad, I was the first one there, I was wearing an Evil Queen from Snow White shirt, the immediatley loved me.

DisneyTremaines020.jpg

I even got my nose stuck up in the air as I approached them

DisneyTremaines021.jpg

I curtsied to Lady Tremaine, that helped immensley.

DisneyTremaines022.jpg

I even got a smile out of her when I told her how little respect she got, and how much more wonderful than Cinderella her and her daughters were.

DisneyTremaines023.jpg

I told them how much I despised Cinderella, and I'd pass a message on for them. Anastasia told me also how she puts her face on underwear or diapers....lol

DisneyTremaines024.jpg

Here she is telling me that, Drizella is grinning away since I told her she was beautiful. Anastasia loved my pink hair.

DisneyTremaines025.jpg

DisneyTremaines026.jpg

DisneyTremaines027.jpg

Lady Tremaine then said I was her new adopted Daughter and Driella rushed over to hug me, I love this pic so much I framed it, she even has her pinky held out! LOL! So much for Villains not being the hugging type. Anastasia hugged me as well.

DisneyTremaines028.jpg

THEN on my Birthday at the Christmas Party dance party I was merely standing there watching, Lady Tremaine came, took me by the hand and made me dance.

DSC07142.jpg

Cue me, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella doing the hokey-pokey, I so felt like I was a character to entertaining the little kids.

DSC07143.jpg

DSC07146.jpg

DSC07147.jpg

DSC07148.jpg

DSC07149.jpg

DSC07150.jpg

DSC07151.jpg

DSC07152.jpg

DSC07153.jpg

Lady Tremaine even showed me her "air paino". Terribly humiliating video of this debacle exists....but I shall refrain, the pics are bad enough.

Kristin the pictures are beautiful. Gabby just looks so happy. I'm glad that you guys had a good time and I agree that the 1900 PF is a definite must do. We had so much fun. This year Jenna gets an Anastasia dress. I can't wait to see the reaction to that dress.

Hi Crystal!!! I was going to write you again and share my pictures and tell you about this thread. I wanted you to see how beautiful your dress came out and what a big hit it was at 1900 Park Fare. Thank you again for making the dress and also making such beautiful memories!

When are you going this year? That is so wonderful! Can you imagine the attention Jenna will get wearing the Anastasia dress? They will go nuts! You'll have to have Jenna practice some stepsister poses. ;) I had so many people at 1900 Park Fare ask where they can buy your dress. They just loved it! Thanks again for everything. :goodvibes

Hi Crystal!!! I was going to write you again and share my pictures and tell you about this thread. I wanted you to see how beautiful your dress came out and what a big hit it was at 1900 Park Fare. Thank you again for making the dress and also making such beautiful memories!

When are you going this year? That is so wonderful! Can you imagine the attention Jenna will get wearing the Anastasia dress? They will go nuts! You'll have to have Jenna practice some stepsister poses. ;) I had so many people at 1900 Park Fare ask where they can buy your dress. They just loved it! Thanks again for everything. :goodvibes
We are going the week of Halloween this year. We are hoping that it won't be hard to find the stepsisters.

This sounds like a blast. Do other people go to this that don't have young daughters? The reason I ask is my kids are 21, 18, and 14 and don't particular care about meeting characters any more. However, this sounds like a fun experience and I'm wondering if we'd be out of place here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter