The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Next time??!!! A whole MONTH!?! :lmao: :lmao:

I mean, I guess, it's a good thing that Jessi did find a way to have a good time. And I guess when you consider what she had to come home too (a miserable, tiny little house in the middle of nowhere with no phone, computer, or TV) even lounging around in a hotel room for a week is better than that....even if she didn't experience more than half of what she could have.

Great report! I'm looking forward to your new one!

Marina,

Simply put, you have an AMAZING soul. I am in awe of your patience and your graciousness. I've really enjoyed your TR and your thoughts on all the different scenarios you encountered were so humorous. I laughed, I cried...all the makings of a good book. I'll be looking forward to reading your next TR.

Next time? Tell me you are not a glutton for punishment, don't let there be a next time! I mean, go to Disney, just not with them. Good grief! You did show them a fun time they just were too tired/lazy/crazy to notice.

Allyson

We should start a Dis-er's Hall of Fame--you would most definitely receive the Most Patient Disser Award! Makes me a little glad to be an only child, but then I have nothing this funny for a trip report!

Thank you for taking the time to write this; it has been hilarious, sad, happy and grumpy all rolled into one. The schizophrenic trip report, if you will....:rotfl:

I'm so sad that your trip report is over. the only thing that would be good about a month long trip is the huge TR we get to read!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about the recent trip!

I'm sure I'm not alone at saying this but you should consider writing seriously. You have a great style and I'm sure you would be great at it!

Lx

Marina, great report, and you've captured the essence of why I pick my traveling companions so carefully. If it had been my sister coming up the path with CS junk after Boma, I'd have one less sister now. That was the height of rude. It's almost like they were willing to have fun, but not if you and Grumpy were there to share in it.

You are a better person than I, and I hope your trip at the Poly was wonderful.

Marina, Great TR! Thanks for sharing! It actually makes me feel better about the trip we took in Jan. 06 with both my DSis', DM, DD6, DNiece 23, and myself. My younger DSis and I bicker, alot. So much in fact that after drivig in one car to see Kennedy Space Center we were all never in the same car again! (We had rented 2 vehicles). So, thanks for making me feel better about that trip, but my DSis and I will continue to bait each other.

This trip, it's just DM, DD8, and me. :goodvibes Works so much better. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but doing things with only 3 is so much easier than 4, or more. Last time it was DSis, DNiece (1/2 the trip), DM, DD and me. It was fine, but we never do as much when there are more of us. Plus when it's just the 3 of us, I do most of the planning and organizing-so nice. :goodvibes

Next time?????? If you agreed to go with them another time I think you'd need to be commited!:eek:

Thank heavens you got seperate rooms in Ft. Lauderdale!

I'm so sad this report is over! I've had a great time laughing and groaning at your sisters antics. I hope you do a report on your last trip!

I'm so sad your TR is over, it's been great reading. You have to write more, PLEASE!

Lisa

Thank you for sharing your story - it has been so much fun!! I hate to see it end. I went back and read your trip reports too - you should right a book or column. Thanks again and I can't wait to hear how your trip to the Poly went.

Marina
Thank you for sharing with us. If they gave out awards, you would get "Best Trip Report of the Year."
Question: Does Grumpy ever read your trip reports? Guess not, or she would know about the fack sickness. I keep asking myself why over that one. Why make someone pay for a meal you are not going to eat?
Anyway, great job. Sorry about the problems, but something good came from it. You have a lot of new friends.
Have to defend HSM though. I love it. As a mom there are not many movies that I do not have to worry about my children watching. So many, even Disney, have innuendos that aren't needed. Don't want to get OT though.
Can't wait to hear about your most recent trip.
Lisa

I just finished reading the whole miserable report...your sister and her gf are too much for words. I'm so sorry that you had to put up with them. AND for them to have acted that way after YOU paid for it???? I hope next time you will spend your hard earned money on yourself - maybe a longer trip is in order :)

I loved this report. The whole time I was reading, I was thinking - "only a week, only ONE week?!?!" :confused3 I would have trouble talking to her now.

I really didn't think anything could ruin a Disney trip, but you have proved me wriong....:goodvibes

Okay.

It took me 2 days to read this entire thing.

And I LOVED IT!

And I will probably watch.... ooops. I mean READ your next report because

I LOVE YOUR TAKE ON THINGS.

And I absolutely agree that there are many avenues you can use your talent.

Don't sell yourself short just because right this second you are working at a gas station.

I can't remember what she was doing prior , but J. K. Rowlings hadn't written the great "English" novel before the first Harry Potter.

People are drawn to your writings. That is a good thing!

Good luck!

Okay.

It took me 2 days to read this entire thing.

And I LOVED IT!

And I will probably watch.... ooops. I mean READ your next report because

I LOVE YOUR TAKE ON THINGS.

And I absolutely agree that there are many avenues you can use your talent.

Don't sell yourself short just because right this second you are working at a gas station.

I can't remember what she was doing prior , but J. K. Rowlings hadn't written the great "English" novel before the first Harry Potter.

People are drawn to your writings. That is a good thing!

Good luck!

I believe she was a waitress.

Marina, thank you SO much for writing your report! It was so much fun to read that I almost think you SHOULD take them back for a month just for the entertainment of all us DIS'ing sadists who love reading about it! :rotfl: J/K! It was really amazing of you and Grumpy to do this for them, even if it didn't turn out the way you hoped!

Thank you again for all the laughs! :flower3:

Marina, thank you SO much for writing your report! It was so much fun to read that I almost think you SHOULD take them back for a month just for the entertainment of all us DIS'ing sadists who love reading about it! :rotfl: J/K! It was really amazing of you and Grumpy to do this for them, even if it didn't turn out the way you hoped!

Thank you again for all the laughs! :flower3:
Maybe we could take up a collection. I'd be willing to kick in ten bucks to see what happens next.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter