The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

"Can you at least try to aim for the other foot ? You keep driving over the same one. I have two, share the love, sister!!"

:lmao: :lmao:

I almost woke up my family from laughing so hard!:lmao:

One CM was totally crazy jumping around singing and getting kids to do the parade. When I asked our server if she kept hearing him yell when she went back home she said yes - because she lived with him !! It was her husband !

Not the answer you expected, I'm sure :rotfl2: Glad you like it here, we have adr's next month, I can't wait.
I love your TR, even with all the problems you had, sounds like you had a blast. How can you not, Its Disney :thumbsup2

Just started your TR last night. You are truly a Saint for working so hard to bring a couple of none working gals with you. I am hoping they don't ruin your magic! Great job! I'm off to try and catch up...

Great installment!! I don't want to get soaked so I don't see me going on Kali :rotfl:. Are we ever going to see a picture of you?? Or have I missed them some where, if not can we see pix of you PLEASE??? I hope you get to the party on time :lmao: (like that is going to happen) and have a good meal at LTT :thumbsup2.

I've been wondering where the pictures of you were too

I've been wondering where the pictures of you were too

Yes I'm commenting on my own comment :lmao:
I just went over to read your pre-trip while we're waiting for more TR, and saw your picture and comment about not putting your own pictures in your TR. Honey, you're pretty. And you have gorgeous hair.

My wife and i about killed our SIL on our last (and I mean final!) big family trip. I feel your pain...but it does sounds like you're up for sainthood of some kind.

I'm so glad you got the big Stitch! We just got back and my DD picked it out too. I thought of you as she came running up to me- a new little Stitch addict! I justified it to my DH because it has a USE. PJ's get really messy just lying around the floor of a bedroom. ;) I'm a sucker for stuffies! Thanks again for the report. I got home from a week away and got to begin at page 19 and read my way here! It makes coming home easier.

I don't know if this will get me banned, but I have been reading this trip report and two things pop into mind:

1. You are a very nice person and I'm enjoying your TR

2. I hate your sister and her friend

I'm with shevys...I find myself reading this report and I feel very humbled by the way you handled your sister and her girlfriend...if it were me, she would have been on her own, no money and all, after 12 hours of her crap!!

Did you ask them if you could buy one ? When we go (IN 10 DAYS!!!) I will go and ask. This way if they say yes I can mail it over.

Awwww that's so sweet of you to offer :goodvibes We're going in December ourselves so I'll prob ask then :thumbsup2 But so nice of you to do that ;)

I really hope you have a great time - can't believe it's so soon - and I'm so looking forward to the 'happiest trip report on Earth' that I'm sure it will be :lovestruc

Just caught up again and am so pleased AK went kind of ok :) but I guess the law of averages comes into play and ensures at least a few happy moments :cloud9:

Hey maybe it'll be like a karma thing and for all the bad times you put up with the opposite would be night in Cindys Suite? I do hope so for your sake :hug:

Can't wait to hear more..........popcorn::

I'm so glad you got the big Stitch! We just got back and my DD picked it out too. I thought of you as she came running up to me- a new little Stitch addict! I justified it to my DH because it has a USE. PJ's get really messy just lying around the floor of a bedroom. ;) I'm a sucker for stuffies! Thanks again for the report. I got home from a week away and got to begin at page 19 and read my way here! It makes coming home easier.

LOL I wanted to get the Stitch and the Simba PJ bags but I didn't. But when we went a couple years ago, my boyfriend and my brother surprised me with the giant stuffed Stitch....not the bag, the one that is just huge and has no real purpose (although it is pretty comfortable to sleep on!). You should have seen me getting on the bus from Epcot back to ASMo. Our bus was packed with kids - all between the ages of 5 & 11 - and I swear, they all had their eyes GLUED on me as I made my way onto the bus. I swore I was gonna get jumped when the driver turned the lights out! Thankfully, Stitch and I both made it back to the resort in one piece! :rotfl2:

Your trip reports are so great! I have read all of them now (while at work :rolleyes1 ), I can't wait to hear more. I am so glad you are going to WDW again so we can have another trip report to look forward too.

Another great report.. I check constantly for updates. Please hurry. My sister just asked me on Monday if myself and my family would like to go to WDW next year with her and her family. I was laughing to myself as all I could think of was your report. There would definately have to be some groun rules:goodvibes

Thank you for this fabulous report! I ran across it this morning and now, eyes bleary, I have come to the end and want some more!

(Your English is exceptional, by the way, I was confused in the beginning because I thought for sure you had to be a native speaker.)

MORE!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! I've subscribed to this thread. I have absolutely got to know how this trip ends.:rotfl2:

Alright, I just looked at your pretrippie and finally got to see you.

Hmmm, no third eye in the middle of your face, no horns coming out the top of your head. I did see a fantastic smile, beautiful eyes with a mischievous glint in them, and gorgeous hair. So what is up with no pictures of you??? Tis not fair I tell you :sad2:.

I just got caught up - whew!!!
I'm another one who is loving this TR.
My co-worker and I have been reading it at lunch and laughing our heads off:lmao:
Please update soon:worship:
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter