The who's going in August thread

DH, DD - 12 and DD - 4 will be there 8/20 - 8/27. Not sure where we are staying Friday and Saturday night, hopefully AKL Sav View, and then Sunday we move the VWL. We've stayed at WL before but not VWL so I'm looking forward to that. Also this is a "no-planning" trip. We're not going to plan anything - we'll just take the days as the come and do what we feel like doing that day. I figure for that time of the year, PSs will not be critical.

Anyway, can't wait.

We are going in August too!! We haven't booked our trip yet. But, we know we will be there August 18th. My nine year old daughter is performing with her Dance Studio, the owner and director happens to be my sister! They will be performing at the Magic Kingdom, Tomorrowland Stage on August 18th. If you happen to be in the kingdom that day...come check them out! They are from Nutmeg's Dance Studio.
Can't wait!!!

We'll be there then so we'll have to check 'em out!!! We have friends who are dancing on the Tommowland stage this month, but sadly can't get there to see them.

Great! You'll have to tell us how your friends liked performing there. I'm sure it will be a blast!

We're going 8/21-8/28 with a total of ten people. We got the 7/4 DV deal for our 3 rooms. We can't wait!!!!

Wow, I received an e-mail from this thread. I was wondering where this thread went. Quite a list.

August 17-23rd Universal
August 23-30th Polynesian Hawaii Bldg.................
Soooooooooooo Excited..............
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping4:
Can You tell ??????

August 25-30 but have no idea where we are staying yet. Would like to try on site, it depends on the old budget. Although, we had a wonderful stay last August at the Best Western LBV Resort through priceline ($25/night!).

Debating between AS, POP and priceline....

This is my first real vacation in 20 years and my 15 yo sons first to WDW

august 12 to the 16th at CSR Then RPR the 17th

Can't wait!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Maybe we will see some of you there

:wave2:

John

Booked and fully paid for the 9th thru the 15th @ the Swan - Me and my lady friend. Now I am a DIS board junkie lately, and this is the first time i saw this post, figured I would thrown down my dates. See you all there!

I will be at Pop Century 8/16 - 8/26 for ten days.

I will be celebrating my 40th birthday.

I can't wait.

I started planning this trip over a year ago.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

Pop Century here I come.

Woo Hoo

3 weeks from 2nd August till 23rd - can't wait

:bounce:

Then back next August :hyper:

Universal's Royal Pacific Resort 8/13-8/16.

Wilderness Lodge 8/17-8/25.

Just can't wait!!!

Disney Ron

We going August 15-20 staying two nights at the Polynesian Concierge and three nights Grand Floridian Concierge RPC. Plane tickets and rooms are paid - recently started buying Disney Dollars (a sure way to save money), up to $500.00 and still saving. I plan on making this the best trip ever for the two of us. Can't WAIT!!!!::MickeyMo

AHA! knew there had to be an august thread somewhere :teeth:
(thanks for bumping!)

aug 21 thru 30
1st night AKL (our "try a new resort night" ~ savanah view)
rest of the time at BWV.
Self, DH, 20yo DD, and DS who will turn 16 :eek: while we're there (8/27).
if anyone has a DS or DD in their teens, maybe they could "roam" a bit together!

Count us in too!

Flying out August 20th, staying that night at Holiday Inn MCO ( got for $47 on Priceline)
August 21st pick up rental SUV( $30/day Priceline again~ total for 11 days= $430 and change) and check into Poly GVC for seven nights on DV 7 for 4 pkg (our 1st time at Poly and 1st time at CL!!!!)
August 28th - 31st Universal RPR ($152 for the 28th, $119 per night for 29th and 30th @ ENT rate)
We can't wait!!!!!

YES , we are doing August again. We usually do the last week of August or some time in the off season when the crowds are smaller. This year it's the 1st -the 8th. I just hope it's not to rainy this year.

Jeff

Bye San Diego...Hello WDW (Are we crazy or what?)!

August 5-15 SoG and August 15-19 AKL- This may change with the new rates being posted soon (keeping fingers crossed). We don't really want to stay at SoG but it is financially feasible at this point.

My Mother Gloria, me, my sons Alec(8) and Ayden(3) will be celebrating my 33rd birthday and Alec's 9th birthday on August 10 and 16, respectively.

I am in the US Navy and will be stationed on a ship in September and deploying to the Middle East so we are celebrating being together as a family.

I took my oldest son and nephew last summer and we had a great time. The humidity and heat was pretty rough(especially being spoiled by San Diego), but we took breaks and kept hydrated. The kids especially loved the rain. They actually said it was their favorite part of the trip because we don't really have that out here. We took windbreakers and didn't mind the rain at all.
Walt Disney World is awesome any time of the year for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter