The "Who's going in April"? thread ***REMEMBER THE DIS MEET, GOOD FRIDAY 9:00 AM!

Count us in!!

April 25 - 30 @ Old Key West!

:Pinkbounc

Hi everyone, my family and I will be there 4/23-5/1 staying at Pop Century. I can't wait to see this resort! My cast of characters includes myself,DH DS(7),DD(turning 10 on 4/15),my parents and my in-laws. Can someone tell me how to get a countdown clock? Thanks. Have a great trip everyone!

The DW and I are planning to suprise my DD(7), DS(5), and DD(2), we aren't telling them we're going until the night we load them in the car! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 4/2/04, we check into POR! stay there until 4/9. I guess I need to get busy I see most people here have PS made, I haven't even really thought about it yet! better get a move on!

pirate:

My wife and I plan on going for one last time without the kids in April...of 2005. Does that count?

CaptJack88, I surprised DS like that for our Spring Break 2001 trip! It was so fun! I woke him up (the morning after oldest DS's wedding!)and said, "Alex, wake up we're going to Disney World!". He was half asleep and said, "NOW?" A half hour later we were on the road! :jester:

TC:cool:

:Pinkbounc Man everybody seems to be going when I am not. My kids break is the 5th to the 9th, but I am leaving on the 1st (I think)at AKL (might change) 3-5 and Pop Century 5-7 and then who knows where, lol Me, twins are 10 and my daughter who is 22.::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I can't wait to suprise them, My oldest DD has an idea I think bc she keeps bringing it up. But I just tell her we'll try to go in a few years or something. But we'll have their bags packed and loaded put them in the car and tell em WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE MOUSE!!!!!!

pirate: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We are there!! Count us in for April 1st-3rd at ASMo. A surprise to little DD, turning 6. She's been asking to go, so she will be thrilled! Me, DH, two DD's and Grandma and Grandpa.
:Pinkbounc We Can't Wait!!:bounce:

If everything goes as planned, my son (12) and I will be there during Easter break April 3-13. Our first 5 nights will be at PC, the last 5 will be at All Star Sports. I want to do the whole trip at Pop, but can't get it extended with the code. I'll keep trying.

I want to surprise my son with the trip,but I haven't come up with any good ideas yet.

For those of you going during Easter, what type of airfare did you get? I'm having an awful time with that right now. It looks like we may end up taking Amtrak down and flying back.

Any chance they'll have an Eride during our stay?

I'm driving from SC so I can't help w/ airfare question but I REALLY hope there's an E-Ride night during our stay 4/2-4/8
:earsgirl:

Hi, we are going 3/31-4/6 and are surprising the kids. We are staying at the polynesian concierage-garden view. Regarding air, we are leaving from Newark and are paying $245 on Continental. Delta Song was $225 but the time was better on Continental. For the New york poster, isn't Jet Blue good with the prices? Try not departing on the weekends and also going in the evening.

Carolyn

We are driving, and can't help on airfare. That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to! 15hrs day one and 5hrs day two! YUCK! Anyway if anyone hears anything about e-ride nights please let me know!

pirate:

Originally posted by kitchenfairy
Can someone tell me how to get a countdown clock? Thanks. Have a great trip everyone!

Hi kitchenfairy,

Welcome to the Dis! We are neighbor (sort of) I'm in MA and work minutes from the NH border. Anyway, you can find out how to get a countdown timer on the Technical Support board. It has instructions on what to do.

Have a great time,
Lisa

Us NY's (Myself, DH, DS 14, DD 8) are flying in on 4/10 -4/17 heading for onsite for the 1st time. Very excited about staying at the CR Tower. All PS accomplished this AM so I can finally sleep in tomorrow for the first time this week :Pinkbounc A special thanks go out to this board. I got every PS I was looking for (especally CRT, Pirates Avdenture and GF Tea Party for my little princess: (sometimes) :hyper: Hope we are not over booked. I made 1 - 2 PS per day.
Can't wait!:wave:

Same resort, same time as you!

Originally posted by Crazy4mandms
DSs (8/12), DNiece (15), step-mom, brother, sis April 18-22 at the New Pop Century!!!

As a side-note to Poohlover: Your and Odyssey of the Mind Coach!!??!!! I'm on year four and loving every minute of it!!! Would love to chat about it some time if you'd like to send me a private message!!

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
If everything goes as planned, my son (12) and I will be there during Easter break April 3-13. Our first 5 nights will be at PC, the last 5 will be at All Star Sports. I want to do the whole trip at Pop, but can't get it extended with the code. I'll keep trying.

I want to surprise my son with the trip,but I haven't come up with any good ideas yet.

For those of you going during Easter, what type of airfare did you get? I'm having an awful time with that right now. It looks like we may end up taking Amtrak down and flying back.

Any chance they'll have an Eride during our stay?

Oops! I was trying to quote you Disneyjunkie and messed it up!

Anyway, have you tried Southeast Airlines? They fly out of Newark, Newburgh and Allentown PA. We are driving 5 hours to Newburgh because we got $99.00 flights down and $69 back. For us to fly from our home town was $427.00 roundtrip, times 5 of us. So we figure the drive is worth it, and then it is a charter flight, direct without stops. So travel time is only a couple of hours longer than flying from home, and we are saving $1250.00:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter