The who will be there in March 2009 thread

We will be staying at Hojos from the 30-2.
It is me, dh, dd 8, ds 4 and ds will be ten months.:cool1:

:cool1: We're going the 18th through 21st!!!! Yay! Staying at camelot inn. My husband and I are in one room, and 2 birthday girls my mother in law and her best friend are in the other! Can't wait!

here is my reply on another thread that started it all.....

It is also a good idea to post a month specific thread and let people post pictures of themselves.....or if you are adventurous you can plan a very quick mini meet (like meet just long enough to have a dole whip together) which is no pressure but fun.
Some other good mini meet ideas is to set a time to enter IJ as a group....chat during the wait, ride together, then split up afterwards.

Or, to meet an hour before the parade at a certain spot.....

Or, to even have a meal. Of course this is most fun when at least 2-3 other parties will be there at the same time.Usually when you gather that many, some of the locals will come too.

please someone let me know you are planning to "meet" someone to make all this work worthwhile!

We'll be there 3/2-3/5! It'll be our 3rd trip with our AP's! We're @ Crowne Plaza for our 1st two nights, our last night @ the DLH. It looks like it'll be just me & the kids this time.

So it was mentioned we might want to post pictures of ourselves in case we might recognize each other...Used this pic because my Mom emailed it to me so it was already on the computer.
I expect to see plenty green Mickey heads...
Here's a recent pic of me from xmas- this is at the highest weight I've been--I've already lost 10 pounds since then. I just was looking at some old pictures of Disneyland and realized I was hardly in any of them-- I am so camera shy. This completely reinforces my resolution to lose more weight.

MeXmas640x480jpg.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my husband--he does the whole Turkey Day dinner every year. Note the Disney shirt lol.
SteveThanksgiving640x480jpg.jpg
[/IMG]

Jayne,

Thank you for posting your pictures, that is very nice of you to share them.
You and your husband look very nice.
There is nothing wrong with how you look. Matter of fact, you look much nicer than I do.
I too, am working on losing weight, that I am just so good at re-gaining. I am trying to become an expert on keeping my chunkiness off of my being. Instead of remaining an expert on the subject of packing it back on.
Anyway, we can do it. One just needs to do what is in their own best interests. Darn food! Why cannot some of the real tasties, have zero calories and zero fat, and carbs. etc. (Sigh)

Jayne,

Thank you for posting your pictures, that is very nice of you to share them.
You and your husband look very nice.
There is nothing wrong with how you look. Matter of fact, you look much nicer than I do.
I too, am working on losing weight, that I am just so good at re-gaining. I am trying to become an expert on keeping my chunkiness off of my being. Instead of remaining an expert on the subject of packing it back on.
Anyway, we can do it. One just needs to do what is in their own best interests. Darn food! Why cannot some of the real tasties, have zero calories and zero fat, and carbs. etc. (Sigh)

Hey there :wave2: Yeah I know I can lose a good enough weight for the trip, I'm sure I will gain some back after- it's ok. I know it's silly-- it's just that I always think I look better than I do lol. When I see pics--I just hate it. My back is the biggest issue this time though. I really did it good just before christmas and the weight just needs to come off. The WISH board on here is fantastic for support and accountability, I'm doing the biggest loser 7 thing-- it's great..(I'm even watching that show-never have before) :)

50jayne

HELLO FELLO OREGONIAN!!!! I live in Bend!!! Hooray for fellow disney lovers on the DIS site!! I'm pretty new to this site but am loving it and you're the first person from Oregon I've seen!!! HOORAY!!!

What are the dates you guys are going??

We'll hopefully be there around the 17th-20th of March . I'll be celebrating my Bday on the 18th, and we've got AP's so I'll be going to get my free gift card!! Lol!!

Would love to do a meet with anyone who's going to be there those days!! Not 100% sure we're going, its dependant on meetings I've got at work. But I'll keep updated for anyone who wants to do a meet.

We'll be there around the 8th to the 17th at HOJO's. Still figuring out the dates (we're driving from AZ, so we're flexible) and the who's. Right now its me, DW, DD5, DS3 and DD1. Probably at least one grandma, maybe two, and possibly some cousins and aunt/uncle.

50jayne

HELLO FELLO OREGONIAN!!!! I live in Bend!!! Hooray for fellow disney lovers on the DIS site!! I'm pretty new to this site but am loving it and you're the first person from Oregon I've seen!!! HOORAY!!!

What are the dates you guys are going??

We'll hopefully be there around the 17th-20th of March . I'll be celebrating my Bday on the 18th, and we've got AP's so I'll be going to get my free gift card!! Lol!!

Would love to do a meet with anyone who's going to be there those days!! Not 100% sure we're going, its dependant on meetings I've got at work. But I'll keep updated for anyone who wants to do a meet.

Oh there's a lot of us from Oregon! Shoot we'll just miss you, my dates are the 21st-26 :-)

Anyone else celebrating a birthday in March, at Disney land I think I have read 2 others besides myself, mine is the 19th.

We will be on our vacation from March 8-15th.
We are staying at the knotts resort from the 8th-13th and then I just found out my sister may be coming down on the 13th so we are looking to add on our trip and find another hotel from the 13-15th. We are also going to legoland for one day and knotts for one day and the rest is ALL disney! My ds is going for his 5th birthday on the 11th!!! We are getting our first AP's so I am excited to say the least. I am ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter