The Weekend Grind - Valentine's Edition

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Valentine's Day! hug your sweeties tight!

P and PD to all :hug:

Today is a bittersweet day for me...21 years ago after long distance dating for 4 months Jim officially asked me to start our journey and travels together!
5 years ago today he started his final journey from Haiti to Andover AFB (were they sent all American's who were recovered) before he arrived in Seattle on the 17th. Miss my sweetie each and every day! He shared his joy of travel and that its about the journey!

Today will be spending the morning with my girl, she has PT at 10:30, then meeting my mom for lunch.
Megan will be going to a party this afternoon/evening and I will be home scrapping. Which is okay, I'm in need of some quiet time and reflection!

Rest of weekend, not sure what we are doing except getting house picked up and laundry at some point. No school on Monday, but Megan does have dance.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Extra Hugs to you today Lisa and Megan:grouphug:

Chilly willy start to my day - I'm actually wearing JEANS. It was 40 here this morning! Yea, I know, that's spring for those of you up north. Our friends in Canada are expecting temps of -32F tomorrow. It was -22F there yesterday! think the last time I have worn jeans here in South Florida was in Feb of 2012, when I was still working :rotfl:.

Today:
Car to dealer for service - DONE
Morning chores - DONE
Clean inside light fixtures - DONE
Start working on laundry - in progress
Scrap
Dinner out with my Valentine :flower3:

Tomorrow:
Laundry
Pack for WDW!
Scrap

Enjoy your weekend!
Becky

Good afternoon and Happy Valentines Day!

mommy2mrb- prayers and pixie dust to you and DD! Hope your quiet time of reflecting is special!
Poppins2000- sorry it's so chilly there :)!! Enjoy the Disney packing!

today:
Took fav aunt to breakfast - the weather is terrible! Bitter cold, snowy and windy! White outs were really bad but we are home safe and plan to stay there!
Made a lemon meringue pie - DH's favorite
Did some laundry
Maybe scrap - sure haven't done much lately
Watch Detroit Red Wing hockey

Sunday:
Coffee - depending on the weather!
Church
Lazy day with no big plans

Enjoy the weekend all!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Lisa, hugs to you and Megan today!

Becky, enjoy packing for your trip!

Chae, stay safe and enjoy your weekend.

Spent today running errands before the storms rolls in. We are expecting another 12+ inches before this storm is done. I have no idea where we are going to put it....
Still left for today:
make chicken parm, nieces birthday is tomorrow and I want the sauce and chicken cooked just in case we lose power.
:laundy:

Tomorrow:
niece to work, DH will get up and drive her in the truck and pick her up
relax and wait for the storm to clear
clear cars and driveways

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Good evening...

Cassey -- hope all your errands are done and that you all are home to wait this storm out... I wish they could just take all that snow and put it out to sea...

Chae-- glad you are back home safe... our northern counties have been getting slammed... many, many multi-car pile ups... We are south of everything but we had whiteouts from the blowing snow because we have no snow on the ground...but than 3 miles up the road the sun was out but the wind was nuts... gusts had to be 40-50mph...

Becky -- hope you all had a good day..

Lisa -- hugs to you and Megan

We had to get up and on the road early for my nephew's birthday party today.. I got to catch up with my favorite aunt and one of my cousins who graduates w/ B in 2019. I met one of my cousins for the first time.. I don't go home often so I don't get to see a lot of the cousins... Anyway, my sister was her typical self... all about her friends and to heck with her family members... Color me confused but I thought if you were hosting a party you should talk to your guests.... Oh well...

We ran errands and I'm going to take the night off and tomorrow and Monday I will be scrapping.. B doesn't have school... So since he doesn't have school he is now tormenting his siblings who do have classes on Monday... :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter