The Weekend Grind ~ 7/30 - 7/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend ladies! hard to believe July is almost done!

P and PD to all :hug:

Nan, that list yesterday was CRAZY! sweet you are doing albums for your friend, but you need some down time my friend! enjoy seeing the littles tomorrow!
Chae and Rebecca hope you have some fun planned!
Hi Becky, know you are having fun at the beach!

today:
show Megan how to put gas in her car again
bank so she can deposit her babysitting $
meet my mom for breakfast
dream dinners session
laundry
clean house
meet friends for dinner, then walk at beach

Sunday:
have no idea LOL

have a wonderful weekend ladies :)

Good morning!

m2mrb- enjoy breakfast with your mom!

Today:
Made two batches of strawberry freezer jam - now I just want toast & jam
Finish wrapping shower gift
Waiting for DD and we're off to the bridal shower (nephew is getting married this fall)
Enjoy shower
Supper at the lake - maybe burgers

Sunday:
Coffee with Dsil (need to discuss shower:))
Church
Probably spend the day at the lake
Niece is having family over tomorrow to scrapbook and since I haven't done any
in two months I need to organize stuff so I'm ready to go
Supper- French Dip sandwiches at the lake

Have a fun weekend!

Good Morning ladies!!!

Lisa-- that list was nuts yesterday and today's is worse.. Some how we didn't file M's birth cert in the proper file and I thought we didn't have it. I found it in my genealogy files thank goodness.... We need it to get the Secure IDs that are required by 2020. Not waiting till the last minute to get those. Plus we need it for M to take Bear for permit.. every time we went this week is was an hour wait. :( So Bear didn't want to wait. lol

Chae -- enjoy the day and scrapping time. I have enjoyed being able to take a few minutes each day to do some and it's be helpful with the stress around here! Why I stress over piddly things is beyond me...

Becky -- hope you and Joe are having a wonderful weekend!!!

This is the last full week before school starts.... PJ starts next Monday and B starts next Wednesday... The struggle will be getting real! lol

Today's agenda:

finish cutting background pages for paper bag albums for friend
finish cutting spines of page bag albums
template and photograph cover pages and post her for ya'll to see (I'm even doing these for PJ's class too)
B- list of chores
C - list of chores
J - await her arrival back home (she went out with her BF and his grandparents last night; they required her to stay with them since the banquet did not end till nearly 12:30AM)
clean family/entry/hallway --- didn't get to it yesterday as I got side tracked trying to find some college papers for C I knew I had... (under a scrapbook that needs repaired --- adhesive is dried out so need to fix the pages one of the first books I did; so probably a cheaper tape runner I had)..
fix above scrapbook -- should take about an hour. The kids flag all the pages when they find them.
finish 2 titles I need for pages
finish opening page for book I need
finish closing page for said book
take photos of completed pages to share
put said book together
finish opening page for PJ's 8x8 book of outfits we did last year
count and post completed pages/update monthly challenge

Sunday:

go visit sis and babies
go visit parents
stop and see what stores have clothing sales (B needs a few things: don't go crazy because we buy whenever they need things)
list for Monday

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter