The Weekend Grind- 5/19-20/2012

Fun stuff Cassey!!!

Lisa, that still doesn't make a lot of sense to me but oh well. No pics for year book either?

I'm not sure either, know she is taking the musical from a "script" she bought, maybe that's why...year book is already sent to press, so wouldn't be in it anyways.

Well if she bought it then she paid for the rights to do it. something else is defiantly up. weird. hopefully you can get some posed pics or something then.

That is a gorgeous photos of PrincessJulia!!! :)
That song is funny!!! I think a lyric page w/ the photos would be great!!!

We can take photos at events just not flash photos. Of course there is still a few parents who can remember to turn off their flash... Stephanie, DIT, took some great photos of her DS in his performances without flash photography... I am amazed as mine are not near as good as hers for our events.

Well if she bought it then she paid for the rights to do it. something else is defiantly up. weird. hopefully you can get some posed pics or something then.

you would think! she is a bit ditzy, but a great teacher! I do want to get a photo of her and megan together! she's a fun!

got first load of laundry in....long night, Megan woke up about 2 with bad cramps, going to let her sleep in today, hope we get to the mall and Michaels today, need a couple things to work on my ww projects!

Lisa, hope Megan feels better today!

Julia is just about ready for dance pics. Just getting the rest of the drama things together and packing multiple bags. I swear you would think she is moving out!

We are allowed to take photos with no flash, most of the parents seem to remember to turn it off.

Have a great day everyone!

Cassey

I have been a slug for these past couple of days; I haven't felt motivated to do much of anything. Probably the rainy weather. Feeling like doing lots today though! DH just wants to relax today, play his guitar and watch some movies - I'm scrapping and doing the laundry - and of course, it's raining again! I guess that's the pay off for having sunny skies and 70 degree winters - wet and rainy summers, oh well!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend...

Love the Beauty songs lyrics :)

Thanks for all the sweet comments! At the end of yesterday's performance the drama teacher recognized the eighth grade students for their work over the past two years and then told the high school drama teacher that they were all hers. I got a little teary eyed, middle school went by so fast and my baby is heading to high school.:scared1: I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this. I need to get my brain adjusted to the fact that she is growing up.

Thanks for all the sweet comments! At the end of yesterday's performance the drama teacher recognized the eighth grade students for their work over the past two years and then told the high school drama teacher that they were all hers. I got a little teary eyed, middle school went by so fast and my baby is heading to high school.:scared1: I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this. I need to get my brain adjusted to the fact that she is growing up.

:hug: Cassey, because she's your baby girl and their growing up is hardest on the mama's :hug:

Thanks Lisa! I think everything is happening too fast and I haven't really adjusted to it! I keep thinking of how fast high school went by for Josh and I am dreading the years going by with my baby. I wish I could slow time down just for a bit....

Thanks Lisa! I think everything is happening too fast and I haven't really adjusted to it! I keep thinking of how fast high school went by for Josh and I am dreading the years going by with my baby. I wish I could slow time down just for a bit....

know we all feel the same way :sad: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter