The Weekend Grind ~ 3/2/13 - 3/3/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Welcome to the weekend!!

There really isn't a lot on the agenda today... just some odds and ends and some scrapping after lunch..

Let's see:

text DsS22 happy birthday
DS16 to try on new dress clothes They fit!!!
check mail for DS16's tux They fit!!!
once over house
medicate DS16 (sniffles and scratchy throat)

scrap
DS16 and DH to championship sectional game they won! I get next saturday morning off while they are at the game! Woohoo scrap time!

Sunday

once over house
boys to clean rooms
scrapbook

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Prayers and pixie dust to those in need.

Lisa, have a great trip and enjoy seeing Megan dance at DL!

Good morning Nan
my goals for the week-end is to get the files for Beauty & Beast done
plus the never ending :laundy: - gotta get started on that
it is too cold for us to do anything so we will be staying home as far as I know
talked to Mom this morning - they are off to see my older sister at the pinewood derby & cheer nephews on then go to Wal-mart

Good morning! Well, afternoon now!

DS#1 up & out to Science Olympiad
DH off to work
Took a quick nap until DS2 woke up, only to be woken by telemarketer. Really?? Prior to 9am?!" No thanks!
Caught up on a few dvr'd shows from last week
Got mail. Cable bill came. Still charging me for modem I returned 1/30/13. Really? 2 calls, 6 transfers & 50 minutes for $8, but suppose to be removed going forward. We shall see....
They also say supposedly I should be able to lower my rate, so I tried to do that (which was 2 of the transfers, but after 20 minutes on hold & no one picking up, I gave up!) So, I will have to remember to call back, but will do while DH is home because DS#2 was NOT a happy camper during call.
So now I am annoyed & can't wait for naptime. I think I am going to scrap or upload photos from trip, but I am NOT going to clean or do more laundry. It is going to be ME afternoon, I've had enough for today!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Sorry about the vent. Talking to the little one just wasn't cutting it!!

Hi ladies,

I am still alive. Just busy. Now that I'm done with the mk swap, I don't think I'll make it this way much.

Today:
I'm going to putter around
Supervise chores,
Dbf and I are headed out tonight on a real date!

Tomorrow:
work prep for the week.
Maybe scrap my own stuff if there's time.

Good Afternoon!

Woke up inspired so I started my AK swap pages.

my list for the weekend:
laundry is going, need to switch over
need to pay some bills
menu, list and grocery shopping
movies with Julia, did not make it last weekend
once over house

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Overcast day here in New England but fortunately not snowing!

Grocery shopping
watch the UConn girls at USF
Unpack CM order, love seeing new products
Upload new CM Cricut cartridge to Gypsy
cut Mickey sillouette journal boxes. I am determine to scrap my last two WDW trips at our Cape Cod crop

Have a great weekend ladies!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I got my files posted

I still think I need to do the Wardor(sp??) featherduster & the Rose
but I"m tired of B&B

Hello ladies!!!!

Busy here too. If I can just make until the end of march!! Indoor overlaps with outdoor soccer for DD1(and Dh because he coaches) and basketball overlaps with softball. Our outdoor game was cancelled so we only had indoor soccer and basketball this weekend. So know tomorrow I'd free!

Hope to have time to scrap but so far behind on housework, laundry so I doubt there is time.

Have a great weekend everyone. Three months from today I will be cruising. Can't wait!!!!

So happy it is the start of a new week!

It has been a crummy couple of weeks here--Rachel's corn allergy has worsened and when she ate pizza (cornmeal on the bottom of the crust) her throat swelled up :scared1: She had liquid Benadryl and that helped some. We'll see the doc tomorrow and see what else she can do to avoid corn products. She is usually very, very careful.

We are both going on a food elimination diet to see of there is anything else we are allergic to (dairy for me and corn for Rachel) the book is called "The Virgin Diet" and it eliminates the 7 most common food allergens for 3 weeks then you add them back in one at a time. Hopefully we'll both start feeling better really soon!

Hope everyone has an awesome day :flower3:

We've been pretty busy this weekend. Woke up with a horrible headache yesterday, took some Advil and went back to bed. Woke up feeling a bit more human. There was a girl scout event yesterday then after lunch we went to see The Hobbit. There's 2 hours and 40 minutes of my life I'll never get back, but it made DH happy.

Today is cleaning and chores and some organizing. I bought in bulk on Thursday so I need to do some reorganizing in the shelves in the basement. Lots of cereal and other boxed items.

I've done all my girl scout stuff for now. I have been waiting to do the deposit until I got all the cookie money from girls' parents, but now I can't wait any longer, we need to pay for our overnight at the aquarium and the second draw for the cookie money. I really wish it were over already...

Hoping to watch a movie or something later. I do have a book to finish.

Hope everyone has been having a great weekend. Extra hugs to Cheryl and Rachel! :hug::hug:

Thanks Jen & Cassey :grouphug: I had no idea that the food allergy reactions would get worse after we stopped eating those foods :confused3 I guess our immune response is higher because we haven't been eating what we are allergic to? Not sure. I will say Rachel is not excited to carry an epi-pen everywhere she goes!

Maybe having it in your system more often kept it from reacting? I'm lucky to say I know almost nothing about allergies. I'm hopeful that you can find an easier road to deal with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter