The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

If you are in building 6, you wouldn't be at the top as they are for Presidential Reserve rooms and you need to have a PR room and use your wrist band to unlock the elevator to get on those floors.

:wave2: Haven’t rented @ WBC since December, 2022.

Considering doing so for 3 weeknights early December again. I now need dates prior to our “core” DVC trip that time period

Going to read back thru last 6 months of thread tonight. A little lite reading;)

We’ve only rented from Vacation Strategy (hope it’s ok to list their name here still, apologies if not). Never had an issue with them. Other quotes always came in higher or they matched them for us.

Before I ask for a quote from VS, thot I’d ask if any recent experiences from those who rent often here. Also, any recommendations of reputable brokers to consider is welcome. I’m seeing on VRBO a couple names I’m not familiar with…KOLA, Resort Share & My Time Share rental companies.

Never did quite grasp the changes Wyndham made to owners renting, something about only during certain time periods and only a couple times a year restrictions. Is that still in play?

Hello all! I will be going to WBC in the fall, and I am getting confused on airport transp. As the FAQ page on the Club Wyndham site says Mears does shuttle from MCO to WBC, but Mears says no.

I also was wondering if anyone has taken the Lynx $2 bus 311 to Disney Springs from MCO with luggage, and then taxi to WBC.

Also, does it cost to use the wbc shuttle to disney parks? I found yes/no answers on that, too.

Opinions? Solo trip for week. Thank you. Brain is getting fuzzy from all the different answers!

Last edited:
Could anyone share a recommended room number in Tower 5? We loved the location on our last stay but the room had a parking lot view. For our next stay I was told that I could request (not guaranteed) a room number rather than tower / …

Hello all! I will be going to WBC in the fall, and I am getting confused on airport transp. As the FAQ page on the Club Wyndham site says Mears does shuttle from MCO to WBC, but Mears says no.

I also was wondering if anyone has taken the Lynx $2 bus 311 to Disney Springs from MCO with luggage, and then taxi to WBC.

Also, does it cost to use the wbc shuttle to disney parks? I found yes/no answers on that, too.

Opinions? Solo trip for week. Thank you. Brain is getting fuzzy from all the different answers!
I think the shuttle was discontinued.

You can ask for a lake view.
Or if not lake view, ask for a higher floor. We were on the 9th floor. We could still see the parking deck, but it was below us, and the fireworks view made up for it.
For our next stay I was told that I could request (not guaranteed) a room number rather than tower
Not sure exactly what you were told, but this can only be done at check-in. If someone lead you to believe you could request a room before arrival, you were misinformed.

I also don't know how you could request an actual room number. I don't know of any resort or timeshare that will do that. When you start to do that, chances of them being able to fulfill it goes down to nearly zero.

Or if not lake view, ask for a higher floor. We were on the 9th floor. We could still see the parking deck, but it was below us, and the fireworks view made up for it.

Not sure exactly what you were told, but this can only be done at check-in. If someone lead you to believe you could request a room before arrival, you were misinformed.
I’m an owner. At my last check-in when I requested a room, the front desk person told me that I could have called in advance because I was an owner. (She volunteered that information, I didn’t ask). Not sure if that is what is getting confused.

Yeah, also true. We are never back to our room by fireworks time so fireworks views don’t do it for us, but if you are back to the resort earlier I agree that this can be neat.

I’m an owner. At my last check-in when I requested a room, the front desk person told me that I could have called in advance because I was an owner. (She volunteered that information, I didn’t ask). Not sure if that is what is getting confused.
I didn't get into it, because that gets very specific, and I would have thought the OP would have mentioned it in their post if they were eligible. In addition, don't you not only have to be an owner, but an owner at a certain level? Like platinum owner or whatever? I.e., not all owners can request in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter