The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

@TrueEeyore We had a similar view when we stayed in Tower 4 and I had to pinch myself each morning when I woke up and saw EPCOT in the distance. It truly made my day, everyday. Glad you had a great trip.

@TrueEeyore We had a similar view when we stayed in Tower 4 and I had to pinch myself each morning when I woke up and saw EPCOT in the distance. It truly made my day, everyday. Glad you had a great trip.

Thanks! It was surreal. I'm such a geek and I love being able to see things that are far away lol. We could see all 4 parks from our balcony and master bedroom window. I told my husband we'd probably never get such an awesome view again! Next time I will bring some binoculars, just in case :magnify:

Has anyone had an Amazon Prime Pantry box delivered to WBC? I have the street address but want to place the order with Amazon about a week before we are scheduled to arrive. We were renting from an owner, so I am unsure how to address the box to WBC.

Has anyone had an Amazon Prime Pantry box delivered to WBC? I have the street address but want to place the order with Amazon about a week before we are scheduled to arrive. We were renting from an owner, so I am unsure how to address the box to WBC.

In the search box at the top of this page enter .. Shipping package to Bonnet Creek

Last edited:

So do I understand this correctly in that you don't have to stop at the sales desk for a parking pass? You don't really need it then?

I have a question...if you order from Garden Grocer, will the front desk hold the order for you? On our arrival day, we plan to check in, if possible, or leave our bags and head to Epcot. We weren't planning on coming back til Epcot closed, so if I placed an order to be delivered late in the day will they hold it for us til we get back that night?

Sorry for the dumb question but where are the lazy rivers? We were at WBC two weeks ago and I could only find one, at the main building. LOL

Sorry for the dumb question but where are the lazy rivers? We were at WBC two weeks ago and I could only find one, at the main building. LOL
One is in front of the main building as you notices, but a longer, more-themed one is located in-between Tower 5 and 6. It's left of the pirate pool and looks like a there's a fort around it.

We are staying here for the first time arriving next week. (May 21) Reserved a 4-bedroom Pres. Unit. Thank you all very much for all of the helpful information you have all shared. I will be happy to answer any questions I can when we return. We are all very excited for our stay. Hoping our unit is just as nice in person as it is in the photos!

One is in front of the main building as you notices, but a longer, more-themed one is located in-between Tower 5 and 6. It's left of the pirate pool and looks like a there's a fort around it.
Thanks. We were given a unit in tower 6 overlooking the pool. We are on the fourth floor and could see the MK fireworks last night from the room. Can't wait to swim today.

So do I understand this correctly in that you don't have to stop at the sales desk for a parking pass? You don't really need it then?

I was at BC two weeks ago and stayed in tower 2. We were never even told of a sales desk or a parking pass. We are here again, arrived last night, and we were given tower 6. They made us go by the sales desk for a parking pass and she tried to get me to take a tour. I suspect the parking pass is a gimmick since they also make you give them your plate number when you check in.

We are staying here for the first time arriving next week. (May 21) Reserved a 4-bedroom Pres. Unit. Thank you all very much for all of the helpful information you have all shared. I will be happy to answer any questions I can when we return. We are all very excited for our stay. Hoping our unit is just as nice in person as it is in the photos!
Can't wait to hear the update! We are staying in a 4 bedroom pres too in Oct/Nov!

We have stayed in a 2 bdrm deluxe and last year we got a 4 bdrm Presidential. While the Deluxe units are very nice and a great deal most of the time, the Presidential blows it out of the water. When we walked in, I felt like the dad on the Booking.com commercial. Booking.YEAH!

Has anyone rented a cabana recently? Interested in prices and phone number to reserve. Also, activity schedules would be great. Planning a "relax" day there with family.

Has anyone rented a cabana recently? Interested in prices and phone number to reserve. Also, activity schedules would be great. Planning a "relax" day there with family.

I just called the main number last week and they transferred me to the activities desk. I'm sure the price I'm paying is higher than normal for July 4th, but it is $119...They asked what pool I wanted and if I wanted it near a specific pool feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter