• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Looking forward to our first stay here mid April for 8 nights. :cool1: Getting excited reading through all the threads!

Does anyone know where the grills are located? Are they near a pool area? Certain tower section? Thx.

RCI has weeks available thru out August and September now. We have our request in already for October so I'm hoping to hear something really soon!! Can't wait to have our resort finalized so we can start planning everything else! :yay: Really looking forward to trying out Bonnet Creek for the first time!

The September deposit just went in very recently, so I expect October in about a month, give or take.

Is there a way to find out how many suites (2 bedroom or larger) BC has available for 2/28 thru 3/7? Not the resellers (or whatever they are called) but Wyndham itself?

We had never really considered Bonnet Creek, but DH has a friend who may be able to get us a friends & family rate there. But, we can't book until 14 days out. Trying to decide whether to roll the dice or not. Actually Bonnet Creek is our first choice, but a 2 BR or larger at any of the other Orlando Wyndham timeshare properties would be ok too.

I have emailed DH's friend, but haven't heard back yet. Hate to keep bugging him, as he is probably hard at work and not obsessing over this vacation like I am :rolleyes1 Just thought someone here might be an owner and able to give me a rough ballpark. Or if the info is out there online somewhere, just point me in the right direction. I have googled ever combo I can think of :rolleyes:

We were looking forward to renting a pool house again, but now that we have considered Bonnet Creek, we are excited about the possibility.

Thanks!

I just checked the Wyndham owner site and no rooms of any size are available for Feb. 28 - March 7, 2015. This property has become very popular but I am surprised that nothing is available during such an off time week. Spring breaks usually start in mid-March so not sure what is going on 2/28-3/7 that has taken all the condos.

I just checked the Wyndham owner site and no rooms of any size are available for Feb. 28 - March 7, 2015. This property has become very popular but I am surprised that nothing is available during such an off time week. Spring breaks usually start in mid-March so not sure what is going on 2/28-3/7 that has taken all the condos.

Thank you so much! That is disappointing, but I'm glad to know it.

I realize it is O/T, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you check the same week for Cypress Palms and Star Island? Those would be our 2nd and 3rd choices.

I really appreciate you looking for us.

None of the Wyndham properties show availability for Feb. 28 - March 7. I then checked for first dates open - Cypress & Star Island have condos starting April 11. Bonnet Creek is May 8 for available date for a week stay.

None of the Wyndham properties show availability for Feb. 28 - March 7. I then checked for first dates open - Cypress & Star Island have condos starting April 11. Bonnet Creek is May 8 for available date for a week stay.

Wow! That DOES surprise me. And make me a little for nervous about crowd levels our week. Guess I better rent that home we were considering.

Thank you again for checking.

Looking forward to our first stay here mid April for 8 nights. :cool1: Getting excited reading through all the threads!

Does anyone know where the grills are located? Are they near a pool area? Certain tower section? Thx.

I know there are grills outside Tower 3 across from the pool and there are grills near the Pirate Pool by building 6. I believe there are others, just not sure where they are located.

I know there are grills outside Tower 3 across from the pool and there are grills near the Pirate Pool by building 6. I believe there are others, just not sure where they are located.

Awesome. Thanks. I had visions of lounging by the pool :drinking1:drinking1 while dh slaved away cooking me a nice juicy steak. Glad to hear it will be happening!

Is it a hassle taking a break from the parks and going back to the resort midday? This will be my first time staying here and I have no clue how close the parks are.

Is it a hassle taking a break from the parks and going back to the resort midday? This will be my first time staying here and I have no clue how close the parks are.

No more than going back to a WDW resort. Bonnet Creek is just past CBR on the way to DtD.

Is there a way to find out how many suites (2 bedroom or larger) BC has available for 2/28 thru 3/7? Not the resellers (or whatever they are called) but Wyndham itself?

We had never really considered Bonnet Creek, but DH has a friend who may be able to get us a friends & family rate there. But, we can't book until 14 days out.
It's possible that the F&F rate will come out of the Extra Holidays inventory, and not the points inventory---this is inventory backed by points that Wyndham owns directly, breakage inventory (which we are in the 60-day window for), or that owners book with their points and turn over to Wyndham as a rental agent. There still appears to be some there---Expedia is one of the outlets they use, and they show availability in a 1BR and a 2BR. That's not a super popular week, so even if you can't get the F&F rate, you can probably still get a pool house on short notice.

We will be renting a car and driving every where. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the following from WBC?
Polynesian Resort
Grand Floridian Resort
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom

Thank you in advance!!!

Driving time is a case of how many lights you hit.
Hollywood Studio - could be 5 min if you make every light
Epcot-8-10 min
Poly - 15 min
Grand Flo- 18 min
Animal Kingdom - 18-20 min
Park time can also be longer if you have to wait to pay at the parking gate, etc.

As long as you are driving it's fine. If you are using WBC shuttles, it won't be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter