The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Sorry if this has been covered but I can't find it. What is the difference between the deluxe and presidential rooms.

Sorry if this has been covered but I can't find it. What is the difference between the deluxe and presidential rooms.

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in tower Stainless appliances.
Full size washer and dryer.
All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in tower 6. It's the newest and recently renovated tower. On higher floors.
Rooms slightly larger
Stainless appliances
Full-size washer and dryer
Slightly more "done" decor.
No couch bed in living room.

Is it "worth it" to pay more? I say no. I've stayed presidential a few times because the price was fine for the days I was looking for. They're nice, but the regular deluxe rooms are also nice.

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in tower Stainless appliances.
Full size washer and dryer.

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in tower 6. It's the newest and recently renovated tower. On higher floors.
Rooms slightly larger
Stainless appliances
Full-size washer and dryer
Slightly more "done" decor.
No couch bed in living room.

Is it "worth it" to pay more? I say no. I've stayed presidential a few times because the price was fine for the days I was looking for. They're nice, but the regular deluxe rooms are also nice.
Thank you so much!

Here now in tower 6 Presidential 2 bedroom. Only one bed in the second bedroom and the couch does make into a bed. We were not expecting this but it is fine. Corner room with views of Hollywood Studio's. Watching the Osbourne Lights dance right now!
That's a very unusual configuration. Curious how they ended up with a room like that. Glad it didn't upset your trip!

Is there a difference between a 3 bedroom presidential and a 3 presidential reserve?

Just returned from another lovely 2 night stay at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom deluxe. I was a little bit aggravated upon check in. I had purposely booked a 3 night stay knowing I couldnt get over there for the first day of my reservation since I was working. So, when we arrived around noon on 12/14 the young lady checking us in gave me the usual spiel that she didnt know if she had any rooms ready. I reminded her that since my reservation technically started the day before, there should certainly be a room ready for me. After trying to explain to me why this might not be possible, she gave up and magically found an available room for us. Now, I understand that check in time is not until 4pm. But MY check in time would have been 4pm the day before. Anyway, other than that, everything was great as usual. Used Uber for the first time and thought they were GREAT!! Anytime we called a car would be there to pick us up in under 5 minutes. And it was cheaper than using the shuttle! Definitely worth a try.

What needs to be on a box if I order items shipped to the resort? What restaurants can deliver, I saw a list but can not find it again, what are your favorite restaurants close by to eat at? Is there a Target near by? Favorite place to buy groceries? Sorry for the long list of questions, thank you in advance for taking time to answer them.

Not sure about boxes being delivered to WBC, but having stayed there before a couple of times I know we usually like to shop for Groceries ourselves, saves a little money and gets you out of the Disney-bubble for a little while. I would not suggest going to the Publix in Celebration on 192 however. We've gone there for both of our last trips, not knowing that there is both a Super Target and Wal-Mart a few miles futher down 192 away from WDW.

Is there a difference between a 3 bedroom presidential and a 3 presidential reserve?
Presidential reserve rooms are generally just presidential rooms reserved for presidential reserve members. It's more about the level of timeshare membership than the room itself. Wyndham has created all kinds of levels in order to sell more points to timeshare owners.

It is my understanding that Presidential reserve rooms means the member can reserve a certain room like 1304 in building 6. However, Wyndham only honors the room choice if the reserve member is staying in the room. If they use a guest certificate or rent the room to someone else then Wyndham can put you where ever they want as long as they honor the number of bedrooms & presidential selection. At least that is what happened to me. I rented from Ken Price and he gave me the actual room number we would be in but when I arrived at WBC they put us in a different room. When I questioned the change I was asked if I was the reserve member. Oh well, the family liked the room we ended up with better as we could see all the fireworks - MK, DHS, & Epcot.

Sorry if this has been asked, but if you don't get a room that has a fireworks view, is there a rooftop deck or anything like that?

Wondering on how often a room will be ready early? We arrive at the airport at 8:05 am, coming internationally. I was told we could register at noon and they will let us know when the room is ready. We are staying in a 3 bedroom pres. I am guessing after claiming our bags, renting a car and stopping for lunch we could get there at noon. I also want to buy groceries but need to know in the Sept heat timing to get it into the fridge/freezer. Thinking of checking in as soon as possible and leaving our bags and going to lunch hoping for a call.

Anyone just back- check your credit card statement. Somehow a $70 charge for dinner went through 4 extra times. I caught it yesterday and spoke to a manager but they can't do anything to reverse the charges until the bookkeeping staff is back in on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter