The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We're headed to WBC for the first time at the end of next month and I have to say guys, this thread is brilliant :D

The fitness center is located in the Main Building where you check in. On the map the building is called Puerto de Leon. I posted a picture of the map and legend on the thread for WBC pictures a few months ago - I think that it's useful for those of us who are newbies (I went for the first time in May).

Thank you!

I'm feeling very tired (excuses,excuses!)

Couple of quick queries-
We are leaving bonnet creek tomorrow-do we need to go to lobby to "physically" check out?
We did not pay extra for housekeeping, do we need to leave unit in any particular way-eg strip beds?
We are leaving ahead of departure date (but not looking for any refund) -will this be problematic?

When we were there this past May, I didn't go to the lobby to check out--we just left. I didn't strip the beds, but I did make sure all our garbage was out, and I ran the dishwasher and washed & dried all of the towels. Also, we were supposed to leave on a Saturday morning, but we ended up leaving on Friday afternoon--no problem at all.

When we were there this past May, I didn't go to the lobby to check out--we just left. I didn't strip the beds, but I did make sure all our garbage was out, and I ran the dishwasher and washed & dried all of the towels. Also, we were supposed to leave on a Saturday morning, but we ended up leaving on Friday afternoon--no problem at all.
Thanks.

I'm feeling very tired (excuses,excuses!)

Couple of quick queries-
We are leaving bonnet creek tomorrow-do we need to go to lobby to "physically" check out?
We did not pay extra for housekeeping, do we need to leave unit in any particular way-eg strip beds?
We are leaving ahead of departure date (but not looking for any refund) -will this be problematic?

Many years ago they left a card with instructions on things to do, such as putting all the dirty towels on the floor and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Now there are no cards or any other instructions -- other than when check-out time is. Expecting any "work" from the guests has long gone by the wayside.

So basically its just like leaving a hotel room -- you don't "have" to do anything -- other than leave.

I'm sure the people cleaning your room will appreciate anything you do to make their jobs easier.

Ooops. I had no idea. First time timeshare stay for us. We called to check out the night before and they didn't ask us to do anything. We didn't strip our beds or anything like that. We put our dishes in the dishwasher, our towels in the bathtub (I always to that when I leave hotels to make sure nothing is hiding on the floor under the towels), wiped down the counters and left.

I have to say, it was a GREAT place to stay. The location was AMAZING, the pools and resort activities were fantastic, the grounds were beautiful and well-maintained, our villa was clean (nothing luxurious, but not bare bones, either), and the staff was quite helpful. I can't believe how much you get for the price, and so close to the parks! Before arriving, I was afraid it too good to be true, and it really wasn't at all. My only complaint was the lighting in the living room of our villa, which made everything seem a little grungy. Small thing to complain about, I know!

Hello all,

I'm new here and I'm trying to digest all of these threads, but I can't find an answer to this question: how big is this resort? We are heading down for a wedding in April. The wedding is in the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel, so if I booked the resort, I think we'd want to be in tower 6 or 3. But from what I can tell, there's no way to guarantee it. So should I just stay in the hotel? Or is the resort small enough that even if I'm not in tower 6 or 3, we won't be far from the wedding action?

Thanks,
Virginia

Hello all,

I'm new here and I'm trying to digest all of these threads, but I can't find an answer to this question: how big is this resort? We are heading down for a wedding in April. The wedding is in the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel, so if I booked the resort, I think we'd want to be in tower 6 or 3. But from what I can tell, there's no way to guarantee it. So should I just stay in the hotel? Or is the resort small enough that even if I'm not in tower 6 or 3, we won't be far from the wedding action?

Thanks,
Virginia

It's small enough that it won't really matter.

We are getting so excited, arriving at WBC on Tues.
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest way to all the parks, MK in particular from the resort?
thanks

We are getting so excited, arriving at WBC on Tues.
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest way to all the parks, MK in particular from the resort?
thanks

We just entered the name of the park in Waze (the app) and followed the directions until we saw signs for be particular park. Then we followed the signs to the park. It was super easy. No issues whatsoever. I would give yourself an hour to get to MK, especially if you are going for RD, because you have to park and then take a bus or ferry (no monorail until 9:30 on the day we went).

I just wanted to post that we just checked in to Bonnet Creek for the first time. This is our second trip to Disney. Last September was our first trip and we stayed at CBR with free dining. This year we added a 5th person (grandma) to the group and needed more space. We are blown away at the size and how nice the place is. We are in a 2 bedroom deluxe in Tower 1 and it's fabulous. We are on the first floor (fine with us) and have a patio that we used to bring all of our stuff inside from the car. I'm not sure that we'll ever go back to onsite. I remember from last year when staying at CBR seeing the signs for Bonnet Creek so I knew it was very close proximity to the parks. I don't think this place can be beat for the value.

We are here now too, in a 3 bdrm deluxe in tower 5, on the 13th floor. We think it is fabulous also! DH and I and 3 adult daughters and we all have our own space. We used the pool and lazy river right outside our building and for the most part it was nice and relaxing. Except for some obnoxious teen/Tweens on the water cannons. The were determined to soak everyone, especially me! The put their hands over the flow of the cannon, to make it spray out on all sides so you couldn't go around or away from it. And their sister was in the river, grabbing your tube as you tried to float by, and holding you in place so her brothers could soak you. We complained to an employee who was walking by and she did nothing. Oh and they were spitting into the river from up top where the cannons are. I may not swim again.

We love our unit, how fast the elevators are, being able to do laundry, etc. We had dominos delivered last night and they met us outside our tower. My daughters and I took Uber to Boardwalk bakery this morning, then Disney bus to rope drop. No problems using Uber at Bonnet Creek. It was $4.75 for the 4 of us total, to Boardwalk from here.

Tomorrow is our last full day and night here and will be our first night cooking a meal in our unit. I took some pics of the unit before we unpacked that I will post when I get home.

Thanks for the update! I was wondering what the Uber costs would be for bouncing around the parks. We are renting a car, but it's good to know just in case!

We're booked here for our first trip at the end of April and this thread has been invaluable. I've made it through a lot of information but not all so I hope I'm not being redundant.

My question is how pushy is the sales team to get you to attend their timeshare pitch? We have absolutely no interest in investing in a timeshare and don't want to waste the time sitting through a presentation. How do you say no or better yet, tips on avoiding these people all together?

Thanks in advance.

We're booked here for our first trip at the end of April and this thread has been invaluable. I've made it through a lot of information but not all so I hope I'm not being redundant.

My question is how pushy is the sales team to get you to attend their timeshare pitch? We have absolutely no interest in investing in a timeshare and don't want to waste the time sitting through a presentation. How do you say no or better yet, tips on avoiding these people all together?

Thanks in advance.

I avoided them altogether by checking in and telling the clerk that I had to use the restroom before getting my parking pass (and leaving the lobby through the door near the restroom). They telephoned a few times and left a message indicating that I didn't stop in for my parking pass and it was necessary to have one in order to park at the resort, but I never did stop in and get one.

I avoided them altogether by checking in and telling the clerk that I had to use the restroom before getting my parking pass (and leaving the lobby through the door near the restroom). They telephoned a few times and left a message indicating that I didn't stop in for my parking pass and it was necessary to have one in order to park at the resort, but I never did stop in and get one.

So they try to get you at the parking passes? Do you actually need one or is that their way of setting you up for the pitch?

So they try to get you at the parking passes? Do you actually need one or is that their way of setting you up for the pitch?

The parking pass desk is where they make their sales pitch, so we avoid it entirely. We've been to the resort 4 times in the past and have never needed a parking pass.

In the event I get stuck at the "parking pass desk" of any timeshare in the future, I will say that I'm married and my husband is NOT with me as it is a requirement that both spouses attend the presentation.

We arrived tonight! Avoided the parking pass desk, but wondering if I'll need one and if they are going to persist?
We are in tower 4, beautiful and a firework view although I would have liked lake. (Didn't even mention it)
Anyone having trouble with the air conditioning not cold? I tried to do the over ride thing by pressing the fc button but it didn't do anything when it went to p6 , or whatever that is. It wouldn't let me lower the temp at all.
Hitting MK tomorrow, hoping for rope drop!

Just got back last night. When we checked in, the clerk said I needed to do "one more thing, go and get my parking pass". I just smiled at him and kinda laughed and he said, "oh, you know about them, haha??" I said yep, won't be going there and he just told me to have a nice vacation. We walked right past the parking pass (sales) desk and back out to our car. We were there 5 days, never had a single issue with not having the pass. Just use your room key to get through the entrance gate and you will be fine. We saw lots of other cars without passes. Then my step daughters drove in to meet us and stay with us and they never got one either. Their car was parked in one spot 5 days (used our car the whole time), right in front of tower 5 and no issues whatsoever. We unplugged our phone when we got to our room. When DH plugged it back in yesterday am it said there was 1 message but it was blank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter