The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I'm staying Bonnet Creek for the first time this summer and just got to make my first fast pass after midnight last night and everyone I looked at was for late afternoon with the summer crowds and on site people being able to book them 60 days out, but at least I got some. My question is since I made the fast passes online do I just show my ticket or band. I read that when you use the in park kiosks you get a little ticket to show at the ride. Do you have to print off the page and show it? I'm not sure I'm liking these fast passes because you have to know which park you'll be at for that day an dyou can only make the reservations for one park but up to three attractions.

If you have magic bands connected to your acct, you will use those at your FP rides....if no bands you will use your park ticket. Since you're staying offsite you will not have magic bands unless you purchase them and add them to your account. At each FP ride there is a thing shaped like a mickey head that you press your band/ticket to. You have to scan them twice at each ride usually....once at the very beginning and then again when you are up closer to the ride. We didnt use the in-park kiosks, so I can't tell you how those work. As far as knowing which parks you'll be at each day, I suggest finding a crowd calendar online and using that to decide which park to go to. The idea is to go to the most recommended (least crowded) park.

We have a party of 7 (four adults and 3 kids) looking at a late January trip. The rate I got online for a 2bd was $389/night. Is that average for what I could expect to pay? Or do they release discounts at some point? I am trying to decide whether to suggest Bonnet Creek or renting a condo.

We have a party of 7 (four adults and 3 kids) looking at a late January trip. The rate I got online for a 2bd was $389/night. Is that average for what I could expect to pay? Or do they release discounts at some point? I am trying to decide whether to suggest Bonnet Creek or renting a condo.
Did you book directly with the resort? Try Vacation Strategy or one of the other many resellers mentioned on this thread. EBay also has several dates listed at about $150/night. Search "Bonnet Creek Jan". I'd be shocked if you spent more than $200/night go a 2 br deluxe.

Last edited:
Check the first page of this thread for useful information regarding booking. It might be a good idea to take a look a VRBO to get an idea of some possible rates at WBC. We just got back and we paid $110 per night for a 2 bedroom deluxe through Ken and Denise Price (I think because of the season and it being within 60 days). Good luck!

Does anyone know if there is a sheet pan in the kitchens? I can't seem to find the answer. I'll have 5 kids with me, so I'll need to bake things like fish sticks and chicken nuggets. I'm driving down, so I could always pack one in a suitcase, but if there's already one in the kitchen, I won't need to. Thanks!

Has anyone ever made a room request and if so what building would be the best? Which one is close to the pirate pool? We are going next month so its getting close!! :love:

Does anyone know if there is a sheet pan in the kitchens? I can't seem to find the answer. I'll have 5 kids with me, so I'll need to bake things like fish sticks and chicken nuggets. I'm driving down, so I could always pack one in a suitcase, but if there's already one in the kitchen, I won't need to. Thanks!

Yes, there is a baking sheet.

Has anyone ever made a room request and if so what building would be the best? Which one is close to the pirate pool? We are going next month so its getting close!! :love:
Bonnet does not accept room requests, except for VIP members personally staying on their points. The good news is that the resort is very compact, and nothing is particularly far from anything else. There is a walkway around the lake on the inner-ring of the resort's buildings, so everything is accessible

My family is getting a 3 bedroom (regular - so i think that would be deluxe?). The room plans I've looked at online only show one room with 2 double beds and the other two rooms have king beds. My parents said they also a set up available where one room has king and the other two have 2 doubles. I know this is slim to none chance, but does anyone know if those types of 3 bedroom setups are only in certain towers?

Anybody go back to an onsite hotel after WBC and regret it? We've stayed at WBC the last two trips and loved it. This year we didn't need to buy tickets since we have NE days remaining, so we decided to spend the extra money and rent DVC at Animal Kingdom.

I'm second guessing myself, mostly because WBC has a much more convenient location, and we already know we love it there.

Anybody go back to an onsite hotel after WBC and regret it? We've stayed at WBC the last two trips and loved it. This year we didn't need to buy tickets since we have NE days remaining, so we decided to spend the extra money and rent DVC at Animal Kingdom.

I'm second guessing myself, mostly because WBC has a much more convenient location, and we already know we love it there.

We have rented DVC points and stayed at Animal Kingdom. I think you will like it there. I've stayed both onsite and offsite and we like to change things up by staying someplace different each trip, giving us new perspective etc. We will certainly go back to our favorites (this is our 2nd stay at Bonnet Creek) but you will never know if you like another place if you don't try it. And if you end up not liking it, then plan your next trip back at the place you know you love.

My parents said they also a set up available where one room has king and the other two have 2 doubles.
Unfortunately, I think they might be mistaken. The Wyndham directory lists all 3BR DLX units as sleeping 10 maximum; the configuration you are hoping for sleeps 12 (2 in the K, 4 in each of the other rooms, and two on the pull out). The difference in bedding between the two unit configurations are, IIRC, whether the 3rd BR has two doubles or two queens.

Unfortunately, I think they might be mistaken. The Wyndham directory lists all 3BR DLX units as sleeping 10 maximum; the configuration you are hoping for sleeps 12 (2 in the K, 4 in each of the other rooms, and two on the pull out). The difference in bedding between the two unit configurations are, IIRC, whether the 3rd BR has two doubles or two queens.

I questioned them on it and they swear the last time they stayed there they had a set up like that.
I was just curious because I told my dad to nicely request at check in for a room by the lazy river and possibly one with a view but my mom said they're more worried about getting one that has 4 double beds and 1 king - although she did say if we can't get that then it's not an issue, my nephews will just have to sleep on the pull out.

Hey guys,

My wife and I are going to WBC with another couple in November. We arrive in Orlando at 2:15, so by the time we get our bags and get the car I'm assuming it will be between 3-4:30pm that we'll arrive at WBC. We do have reservations at 6pm so I'm sure we'd like to freshen up.

I've seen some posts alluding to the parking pass desk, or the "parking pass" desk. :)

Do you need a parking pass to stay on the resort? Is it a desk you definitely need to go to? I have no problem with going and just mentioning that we're in a hurry so I can't discuss investing in a timeshare at that moment but I didn't know if it would be better to just forego the desk.

Hey guys,

My wife and I are going to WBC with another couple in November. We arrive in Orlando at 2:15, so by the time we get our bags and get the car I'm assuming it will be between 3-4:30pm that we'll arrive at WBC. We do have reservations at 6pm so I'm sure we'd like to freshen up.

I've seen some posts alluding to the parking pass desk, or the "parking pass" desk. :)

Do you need a parking pass to stay on the resort? Is it a desk you definitely need to go to? I have no problem with going and just mentioning that we're in a hurry so I can't discuss investing in a timeshare at that moment but I didn't know if it would be better to just forego the desk.

You DO NOT need a parking pass to park at the resort. It's simply a way they try to suck you into a timeshare purchase. We have never stopped at the parking pass desk and have never had a problem.

If you have magic bands connected to your acct, you will use those at your FP rides....if no bands you will use your park ticket. Since you're staying offsite you will not have magic bands unless you purchase them and add them to your account. At each FP ride there is a thing shaped like a mickey head that you press your band/ticket to. You have to scan them twice at each ride usually....once at the very beginning and then again when you are up closer to the ride. We didnt use the in-park kiosks, so I can't tell you how those work. As far as knowing which parks you'll be at each day, I suggest finding a crowd calendar online and using that to decide which park to go to. The idea is to go to the most recommended (least crowded) park.

Laurie5013, Sorry its taken me so long to says thanks, but I really appreciate your help. I finally got all my FASTPASS reservations made.

I checked with quite a few of the top booking sites mentioned here on disboards and ended up going with Megan Bailey at Endless Escapes. They gave me a great price, took a lot of time answering all my questions as I was like you, very nervous. I even checked them out with the BBB before booking along with several of the other companies I was getting quotes from. They are an actual travel agency, not just an online booking site or a mail box somewhere.

Hey guys,

We were just there and in our case no one even said to stop by the parking pass desk. So we never got a parking pass and if the gate was ever down at the resort guard office, she just waved us through or we used our room key. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter