The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread! (pics and reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1034.jpg

We had a great trip. We spent 9 nights there and even though it rained in the afternoons, it didn't last long. We did the timeshare tour, they had us out within the hour. We spoke to 4 different people and at one time they just left us sitting there for 12 min. because they didn't know what to say. (we bought resale) We were told that the amount of points we purchased they were selling for $110,000. We paid less than 3 % of that. Most of the people we met bought from the developer. :sad2: We were thoroughly satisfied with the resort and really enjoyed our stay. Hope you all enjoy the pics!! :wizard:

Thank you for all the pictures especially the shuttle schedule! Were you in a 1 bedroom unit? If so, do you remember your room number, I like your view! :laughing: We have a 1 bedroom booked. Last time we were in a 2-bedroom in building 4. Thanks again.

Wow thanks for all the photos we are going in Oct and it will be great to show my kids when they get home from school (as they are not happy we are not staying on property LOL wait till they see all the pools)

We're in the EARLY stages of planning a 3/11 trip, and this thread really caught my eye. Especially the lazy river picture ;)

Who do most of you rent through? I saw the vacation upgrades website, but they don't have prices through 2011 up yet.

How do you find such good deals at this resort? Go through the resort directly? VRBO??

thanks

Thanks Cdn Gal for the wonderful pics. I loved checking the place out with you. Tye-dyed? My favorite. I really can't wait to be there. Can anyone say 19 more days? Yahoo!!!

I think I decided that we're going to request a high floor with a water view.

Thanks for the feedback. We were in Room #385. It was nice because we could look down on the pool, but b/c of the branches we had lots of privacy. The last bar should be open by now- they said it would be ready by the end of the month. We don't rent we are owners. My godfather about 10 years ago bought from the developer/ (Bonnet Creek) We started looking into it- I love to research things!! We decided to purchase resale. We have been looking for about 5 years and good for us, but bad for somebody else, we purchased last year shortly after the markets dropped. In the past year, we purchased two contracts- both for Bonnet Creek - both resale. So far we love time-sharing! For this trip we did Williamsburg Va, Daytona, and Orlando. We stayed in a few hotels along the way (4 nights). It was a great vacation!

What fabulous pictures and SO MANY! Thanks CDN Gal. We'll be arriving at BC in less than a month and now you have me even more excited! :thumbsup2

In looking at the different buildings, it looks like the main building (and maybe some others, but I'm not sure which are which #'s) rooms have bigger (deeper) balconies. Is that correct? Or it just the way the happen to look in the pictures? Is that the only difference between the older and newer buildings? We're a group that likes to sit out on the balcony in the evenings with some wine and chat. I'm wondering if I shouldn't request that area instead of bldg 4 or 5 (which we originally wanted for proximity to lazy river and bar)?

We just returned from our very first stay in Tower 6. We had a one bedroom Presidential Suite and it was absolutely gorgeous. I told DH I could handle staying there every trip!! :goodvibes He especially enjoyed the surround sound. I thought it was horrible. :confused3 Every so often it would start blasting and scared me half silly. He enjoyed the pool area while I was at the pin trader event. The pool area was lovely. Unfortunately we had a view of DD instead of the pool. The pool view was very very nice and it was interesting to look out the hallway window and see POP Century. We were on the 14th floor and what a view!! We were told by the people at the desk that the 1-10th floor were the regular deluxe rooms and the presidential rooms were above the 10th floor. So, apparently they have a lot of regular rooms in that tower. It was nice to be able to check in and out in tower 6 instead of having to go to the main building for that. The funiture and kitchen was very nicely upgraded. The pres. room also had a lot more cupboard space but only being there for 3 days, we didn't use it much. The washer and dryer are full size and very deluxe for a condo. The hallways are a little more upscale on the 11th floor and above. There is a shuttle stop at building 6 now. It stops there first so I would think if you were staying in bldg 5 or 6, that would be a better stop than the main building. It looks like a game room is in the works for bldg 6. They have a pool table, a chess table and board games for checking out. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Hi everyone! What a great thread to find! We are going to Bonnet Creek the 2nd week of October and have no idea what building to request. My Mom lives in Florida and drove there and looked around and she said we should request Tower 1 (which we did) because it was close to the sprinkler area and toddler pool (where my 2 1/2 year old would get the most enjoyment). Would everyone that's been there agree this is the best area for a small toddler? If not what are the pros/cons of that or other buildings? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter