The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I just booked a 2 bedroom for the week before presidents break. We are SO excited!

Coming down on Tuesday the 14th to sunday the 19th.

We have a LO, 2.5

From what i read, we shoudl request building 6 to be close to the kiddie pool?

Is it heated?

As a Wyndham owner, I recently received an email offering me 3 nights at the new Grand Orlando. $139 + 2 $50 AmEx gift cards if I bring another couple, $179 + $75 AmEx gift card if I go alone. They will put me up at the Grand Orlando. Seems kind of a cramped room for 4 people to share! Has anybody heard anything about this facility? They have a limited web site, with no floor plans shown. Will guests be able to use the BC pools (I stayed there Sept. 2009, and it was great!).
Thanks.

I just found out from the guy I rented my points from that VIP members could ask for a specific room. :eek: I Have a 2 bedroom booked and was wondering if anyone could give me room numbers that have a fireworks view. popcorn:: PLEASE!?!?! Thank you!!! :dance3:

I just found out from the guy I rented my points from that VIP members could ask for a specific room. :eek: I Have a 2 bedroom booked and was wondering if anyone could give me room numbers that have a fireworks view. popcorn:: PLEASE!?!?! Thank you!!! :dance3:

Doesn't mean you get this benefit. It states very clearly in VIP benefits that benefits are not transferable to guests. BC makes an effort to honor requests, but if a VIP staying onsite asks for the same room they will get it before you.

Doesn't hurt to ask, but just be aware to not be too upset if you don't get it.

Doesn't mean you get this benefit. It states very clearly in VIP benefits that benefits are not transferable to guests. BC makes an effort to honor requests, but if a VIP staying onsite asks for the same room they will get it before you.

Doesn't hurt to ask, but just be aware to not be too upset if you don't get it.

So you dont have a room number?

Thanks Ski-Mom, SaySay and Brian for the answers!! Sounds like we will be ok and our trip is doable! Now of to find the best deal for the timeframe and pick our week!

Has anyone ever had something shipped to WBC, more specifically, tickets from Stubhub? If you did, what address info did you use. I'm trying to buy tickets to the Tampa/New England football game, and didn't want to buy tickets if I couldn't get them in time.

Joe

Has anyone ever had something shipped to WBC, more specifically, tickets from Stubhub? If you did, what address info did you use. I'm trying to buy tickets to the Tampa/New England football game, and didn't want to buy tickets if I couldn't get them in time.

Joe

Can't answer your question but just wanted to chime in and say GO PATS! :cool1: We're spending another day today at training camp, such a great thing to check out if you can.
http://www.patriots.com/trainingcamp/trainingcamp2011.html

Joe, call the resort's front desk and ask them. I'm sure there's a way to have things sent to guests there.

407-238-3500

Does anyone have pictures of the 4 bedroom presidential? We are considering this for next summer. :)

Here's a few shots from our April 2011 trip (sorry, I'm in them). I'll post more if I find them. But this will give you an idea.

You won't be disappointed in the 4 b/r Pres. It was BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT & HUGE! We can't wait to stay again!

IMG_1636_1.jpg

IMG_1630_1.jpg

IMG_1635_1.jpg

IMG_1634_1.jpg

IMG_1633_1.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

View from our 7th fl. (bldg. 1) balcony...it is HUGE:

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

We want to be at Universal at opening. Going on a weekday. What time to leave BC?

The drive to USF is only about 20 mins., but you have to also account for time loading everyone into your vehicle, entering & parking in the garage and the walk from the garage, thru City Walk, the browsing that's BOUND to occur :laughing: and arriving at the gate.

Give yourselves an hour for all this and you will be just fine :thumbsup2 .

I see someone in the other thread mentioned staying, I think, 10 days and getting housekeeping in the middle of his/her stay. Does anyone else have any experience with that?

We will be there 10 nights so just curious if this was unusual or can be expected.

Thanks! :)

I see someone in the other thread mentioned staying, I think, 10 days and getting housekeeping in the middle of his/her stay. Does anyone else have any experience with that?

We will be there 10 nights so just curious if this was unusual or can be expected.

Thanks! :)

We were there 11 nights and after a week, we came back to the condo after a swim and there was a big bag of towels. A little while later one of the housekeepers came by and offered to clean. We were planning on being there for a few more hours, so we just asked her to leave the clean towels.

She said that she would have vacuumed and emptied the trash cans. We'd been taking the trash to the trash chute and using the little hand vac as we needed it anyway, so really didn't want her in there since my mom was resting and we were going to be in and out until later in the day.

We were there 11 nights and after a week, we came back to the condo after a swim and there was a big bag of towels. A little while later one of the housekeepers came by and offered to clean. We were planning on being there for a few more hours, so we just asked her to leave the clean towels.

She said that she would have vacuumed and emptied the trash cans. We'd been taking the trash to the trash chute and using the little hand vac as we needed it anyway, so really didn't want her in there since my mom was resting and we were going to be in and out until later in the day.

Thank you for the info!! Was the hand vac in the unit? Vacuuming was the one thing I was a little worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter