The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I booked a room through an agency recommended here on DIS boards. I wanted a 2 bedroom but only a 1 bedroom was available. We are a family of 6 and the 1 bedroom is for 4 people. The agency said we can fit 6 by using an air mattress. We can make it work but will we get in trouble? Has anyone done this or heard of someone doing this?

I booked a room through an agency recommended here on DIS boards. I wanted a 2 bedroom but only a 1 bedroom was available. We are a family of 6 and the 1 bedroom is for 4 people. The agency said we can fit 6 by using an air mattress. We can make it work but will we get in trouble? Has anyone done this or heard of someone doing this?

The occupancy is 4, thus you would be breaking the rules. Seems rather poor of the agency to even suggest this.

Why suffer the stress and overcrowding? There are lots of people renting 2 bedroom units, just look on ebay.

Which agency? They shouldn't bait n switch....

The agency is suggesting that you break the occupancy rules that are set for safety reasons. That's sneaky and I would highly suggest not working with these people, who clearly have no problem being dishonest.

How miserable! I would NOT do business with a company that promotes dishonesty! Find a reputable source for rental!

Winpointvip.com thru Michael Sullivan is a renter many here have mentioned and recommended. The website comes up invalid now. Does anyone have any info on this?

Winpointvip.com thru Michael Sullivan is a renter many here have mentioned and recommended. The website comes up invalid now. Does anyone have any info on this?
Yes! I just booked with him. He's great. He always has availability when no one else does and has great rates. I always just text him. +1 (630) 687-5012

Good Day fellow #DISnerds!!! ºoº

My lil family of three (6y/o daughter) will be at WBC for Oct 30-Nov 6th!

Anyone been there Halloween night?

Does the WBC offer trick or treating and other fun stuff?

Thanks so much in advance ºoº

P.S. How do I add my profile pic LOL

Just back from a seven night stay at WBC, 09/10-09/17, just a one bedroom deluxe as it was only me, DS and DD. This was our first time staying there and we wont be staying anywhere else when visiting Disney. What an awesome place. We requested lake and firework view, got a perfect location overlooking the lake in building three on floor five with an excellent view of EPCOT fireworks and could see MK fireworks as well all be it a lot farther away than EPCOT.. From building three, was not able to see HS fireworks but could hear them or walk out to the parking lot to see them.

One minor issue was the cleanliness of our room- it appeared to look awesome when we walked in but then wife noticed small hairs on the floor, in the sink, bathtub and even some fingernail clippings. We took about 30 mins to go back through and clean up everything ourselves, room was perfect for the rest of our stay. We stayed at POP century for one night after our stay here and POP room was way nastier and in need of serious upgrades.

I love how the resort is basically 10 mins within all the parks, we had no trouble getting to MK at rope drop leaving at 7:30, at MK by 8:15 at the latest, often times quicker, Disney Springs is so close and we went to City Walk one night, made it in 20 mins.

Bunch of activities going on at the resort, putt putt golf is actually a good little course, nice gas grills to cook your food, they are cleaned every morning, excellent pools and lazy river, just a really good resort all the way around for us.

Good Day fellow #DISnerds!!! ºoº

My lil family of three (6y/o daughter) will be at WBC for Oct 30-Nov 6th!

Anyone been there Halloween night?

Does the WBC offer trick or treating and other fun stuff?

Thanks so much in advance ºoº

P.S. How do I add my profile pic LOL

Yes WBC normally do, last year they had trick or treat locations outside each of the buildings for the kids, the staff dressed up and handed candy out to the kids. Then there is an outdoor fun party with games etc at the main pool.

Yes WBC normally do, last year they had trick or treat locations outside each of the buildings for the kids, the staff dressed up and handed candy out to the kids. Then there is an outdoor fun party with games etc at the main pool.

Hmm.... Do they do Easter events too?

Yes, been there the last couple of years for Easter. Egg hunts, holiday specific crafts, teen egg scavenger hunt, etc. Bunny visited. You can order baskets and the EB will deliver them to your unit....fun stuff.

Yes, been there the last couple of years for Easter. Egg hunts, holiday specific crafts, teen egg scavenger hunt, etc. Bunny visited. You can order baskets and the EB will deliver them to your unit....fun stuff.

We are interested in EB delivering baskets (possibly) next year. Do you know if they are ordered in advance (we will be arriving Saturday 15th, so the day before Easter)? I can email WBC but not sure whom to check with. TIA!

Hi all

We requested a cot for next months visit and were informed their don't provide them but we could get a free pack and play at reception? Being from uk I am not 100% sure what these are, i am guessing a kind of travel cot?

Thanks

We are interested in EB delivering baskets (possibly) next year. Do you know if they are ordered in advance (we will be arriving Saturday 15th, so the day before Easter)? I can email WBC but not sure whom to check with. TIA!
They take orders well into the evening the night prior...like 7 or 8, if I recall correctly. You can order them at the activities desk in either building.

Anyone here now we are leaving and have beer and whole gallon of unopened milk and other things that cannot go in pay it forward bin and just wanted to ask before we throw it out. Crystal: 6096179563

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter