The WDW/USF/IOA Bday thing *Complete*

JustCor

DIS Veteran
I'm back from an excellent trip to WDW and Universal! Let's get this Trip Report rolling!

First thing's first.

IMG_1206.JPG

This is me, Corey, working hard as you can see. For the Disney portion of the trip it was me and a friend who prefers their privacy, so we'll leave it at that. The original plan (as sort of kind of laid out in this pre-trip report right here) was a solo trip with some kind of planning. That sorta/kinda changed last minute when my friend decided to join me. The best laid plans of mice and men... or however that goes.

So, that's quick little intro. Things to look forward to in this trip report:
  • Dull driving!
  • AKL!
  • Reports on things!
  • Pictures... of stuff!
  • Disney AND Universal!
I have sore legs, a nice sunburn, and no desire to leave the comfort of my bed. I may be able to bang out a good chunk of this over the next few hours.

4/23 - Day One

Thursday was the first day of my trip. It was also my birthday. The original plan was a solo trip up to the World that would roll into a Universal stay with some friends. Those plans changed late last week with an added guest. My leisurely trip now had slightly more structure. So let the 2 hour drive begin! Living in South Florida means Disney is a 2 hour shot up the Florida Turnpike.

DSC00019.JPG

Well now, this look ominous. This overcast and sporadically rainy weather followed us all the way up to Orlando. I've lived in Florida for over 15 years, so rain is always to be expected. Still, I had a bit of hope that it would hold off, you know, as a birthday gift or something. Still, a little rain was not going to spoil this trip for me.

DSC00021.JPG

Two hours and three and a half podcasts later, I was at WDW! The sprinkles were still there but it was starting to let up a bit. From the entrance sign, it's a fairly straight forward drive to AKL, where I would be staying for the night.

DSC00022.JPG

tumblr_inline_najaea1Nhb1rnuijn.gif

If you have kids or are a big kid, you may understand. With the exception of this being snapped at Disney, it's completely unrelated to anything, just something I kept repeating until I made it to AKL.

Onward, to AKL!

DSC00047.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

We arrived early at AKL, rolling in at just before 11am. The plan was to pick up my friend's Magic Band and hit the parks until our room was ready. Much to my surprise, the room was immediately available. No wait! AKL is my first Deluxe. Previously, I've stayed at CBR (Meh) and POR (Loved). I've seen pictures of the lobby at AKL before, but they really don't do it justice. It's incredibly well done and looks beautiful. A recurring theme to this whole trip report will be "I wish I took more pictures", but that'll have to be a lesson for another trip (8/16-8/19 at Poly, how convenient!). The staff were incredibly friendly, as I've found for each of my WDW visits so far.

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

The room was very nice, as expected. The balcony overlooked the pool, which was neither a plus or a minus for me. I believe the room was handicap accessible, because the bathroom had a walk in shower with a seat rather than a bathtub. I never think about these things from a planning standpoint. Almost every bathtub, to me at least, is a shower. I've been too tall for a bathtub for at least twenty years, if not more. I have to say, I really liked just walking into a shower, and even having a place to sit. I wish those showers were available in non-handicap rooms. I'd feel like a jerk requesting one and not being handicapped.

Now, I have to make an admission at this point that I'm still not comfortable with: as nice as the room was, and it was a very solid room, it was kind of a letdown. I'm not sure what I was expecting, as I've seen all the pictures on the website and knew what the rooms looked like, but I just felt underwhelmed by the actual room. For me, the Royal Guest Room at POR that I stayed at in my previous stay was much nicer (and far cheaper) than this room. This felt more like the room at CBR. Granted, the resort itself was vastly superior to CBR, but the rooms were about the same. If anything, this trip gave me a little better appreciation for CBR in hindsight and moved it from my "Never again" list to "May try again list" in my head. Still, it was a very nice room, just a little cramped. It was more than adequate for a one night stay.

It's time to hit the parks.

Magic Kingdom part 1

We had FP+ setup for Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. I let my friend pick the FP+ for the trip. They haven't been in years and, quite honestly, I was happy to let someone else pick out the rides. This is also the first time that both of us would be using the FP+ system. The last time they went, there was no FP+. The previous times I've went, I've chosen to just avoid it in favor of walking around the parks and getting familiar with everything. Oddly enough, when I was originally planning, Space Mountain was listed as being down for renovations during my trip. I guess they changed the dates. I was happy that they did, because I enjoy that ride quite a bit.

We arrived at the park with about half an hour until we could ride Space Mountain, so we made a slight detour to Stitch's Great Escape. There was no real line, and we were able to immediately get in. I've read a lot of dislike (or downright hatred) for this ride, so I was curious to see how bad it was. I'm a Stitch fan, too, so it seemed like a must do. I understand why people dislike it. To me, it's just boring. It's a waste of Stitch. I'm glad I did it, but I probably wouldn't ride it again. There are other rides that are quick and easy to get on that I enjoy much more.

By the time we left Stitch and his mediocre escape, it was time for Space Mountain! The FP+ got us on the right nice and quick, and as always, it was excellent. Dark rollercoasters are awesome. Rollercoasters done at night are also awesome.

We stepped out of Space Mountain and landed in a monsoon. The rain had come, and it was a downpour.

Epcot

With Space Mountain done and a decent break until the Splash Mountain fast pass, it was time to get lunch. This is where my original planning was still in play. My solo planning goal was to hit Epcot, eat until I couldn't move, and then stuff in more food just in case. Being an unabashed glutton didn't seem as good an idea with a friend in tow, but it turns out that chowing down in Epcot was an acceptable plan. We hit the Ferry back to the Mono rather than doing the Mono. The ferry always seems the quicker way to go, and it's relaxing. A quick run in the rain to the Mono platform and we were off to Epcot. It was surprisingly empty on the ride over. Maybe people were still taking shelter in the rain, or maybe it was just a light day at WDW. Whatever it was, I was not complaining.

As we departed the Mono, the skies clear up and that's the last rain I'll see at Disney. I can deal with that.

This is the part where I wish I took more pictures. As in, any pictures. In my gluttony, I failed to snap any. Darn. The first stop was Norway for Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe. I kept hearing about School Bread, and it was on my list. I passed on it, though, in order to get some Rice Cream. I'm an unabashed fan of Rice Pudding. It's a favorite. The local grocery store (Publix) make an incredible Rice Pudding that I've devoured on many occasions. I couldn't pass up Rice Cream. I swore I would go back later for School Bread (I didn't). The Rice Cream comes with strawberry preserves on top. The consistency is a little thicker and creamier than rice pudding. It's delicious. Honestly, I would have preferred it without the cloyingly sweet preserves on top. Still, it was delicious. I would get that again in a heartbeat. Next time I might see if it's possible to get it plain. That would be amazing.

Next, it was off to Germany. First stop: Karammell Kuche. I had read quite a few glowing reviews of the chocolate and caramel covered grapes. Unfortunately they weren't selling them, only the pineapple spears and strawberries. Bummer. I settled on the pineapple and a bag of caramel corn. Both were delicious, but I was needing some real food. Off to Sommerfest! Once upon a time, I lived in Germany. I've missed the food there for quite a while. I've been craving a good bratwurst for a while, so Epcot Germany seemed like a good substitute. Here's where I made my first of a few food mistakes. I didn't get Bratwurst. I was taken in by the promise of currywurst. It wasn't nearly what I thought it would be. The flavors were bland and subdued. The texture wasn't right. I was looking for the crunch of biting through a properly cooked bratwurst. Instead, I got a precut mushy sausage thing in a mediocre modified ketchup (catsup?) with some ok chips. I was mostly full by that point, but I still long for the brats.

A little bit of walking later and I spy my next must try item: Jalapeno cheese filled pretzels. Score! They look amazing. They're a very good sized portion and nice and salty. Again, though, this was something of a letdown. The jalapeno cheese filling wasn't all that great, and it almost tasted like it might have been in a freezer for a little too long. How unfortunate. Two mediocre duds in a row. After a little more walking we notice the time. We're going to miss our fast pass for Big Thunder Mountain! Where did the time go? A quick hop on the MDE app and we reschedule for later in the day. Time to head back to the Kingdom before we miss our Splash Mountain time. Back to the Mono!

Magic Kingdom Part 2

After arriving back at the Magic Kingdom, we made our way towards Splash Mountain to catch our next Fast Pass. Along the way we passed people with Dole Whips and Citrus Swirls that I made a mental note to get at a later time (we didn't). We hopped right on Splash Mountain (I'm digging this fast pass stuff) without any wait. This is my first time on Splash Mountain. I've passed on it before because of who knows what reasons. It was a lot of fun. Sure, some of it is a little hokey, but it's cute. It'll definitely be a ride to hit up in the future.

After Splash Mountain, we had a little time to kill before Big Thunder Mountain, so we scooted next door to the steam train and took a trip around the park. The steam train is a neat and relaxing way to kill a little time and do a big loop of the park. It's also a fairly decent way to hit up different areas of the park by getting off at the various stopping points. For us, though, we were in it for the full loop.

The train arrived back near Splash Mountain at just about the right time for our Thunder Mountain FP+ time. No missing it this time! Once again we hopped right aboard with minimal waiting. I see the appeal of the whole FP+ system. I also understand some of the frustrations now. I'll be using it again next trip. I love Big Thunder Mountain. It's a fun little rollercoaster that has a few nice dips and turns. I didn't do it this trip, by my previous trip had us standing in line late in the evening. It's a much better ride at night. The timing also allowed us to catch some of the fireworks while on the ride. That was awesome too. Now that I've ridden it during the day, I know to plan it for later in the evening.

With Big Thunder Mountain done, that took care of our fast passes. We could have hit a kiosk and added another, but the plan from there on out was to wing it. Next stop? Haunted Mansion! My friend had never been on it, so we made our way towards to ride to find another surprise: no line! Seriously, there may have been ten other people there, and we walked up right as they were loading everyone into the room. I felt bad for the couple who walked in behind us. I could here the girl lamenting having burned a FP+ selection on this ride only to have it be wasted on no lines. Such is life, though. I like Haunted Mansion. The cast members at the doors and manning the lines were spot on for creepy and ghoulish. I kick myself for not taking more pictures. The gentleman manning the entrance was the perfect mix of deadpan, creepy, and unsettling. He was motioning everyone through with a hand gesture that I was transfixed by. It seemed almost unnatural the way he was moving his hands, almost as if his fingers had a spider like quality to them, all while maintaining a dead eyed stare. It was amazing. Bravo, you creepy weirdo! The ride was fun, as always, and seems to look a little better than last time I was there. The 'no line' thing was a big thing too.

We continued to make our way around the park with no real agenda. We were about two hours away from a dinner reservation at The Plaza, so our main goal was killing time. We were walking past IASW when we noticed it had a 10 minute wait time posted. Why not? It'll kill some time and give us a little time to get off our feet. The last time I rode IASW was in 1993 at Disneyland. I hated it. It was meandering, dull, and slow torture. I was also somewhere in the neighborhood of being a 14 year old miserable teenager. Amazing how two decades+ can change things. It's still a little meandering, but I have a new appreciation for it. Age and life have smooshed that miserable teenager (mostly) out of existence. It was a pleasant surprise, to say the least. The small, cramped, hard seats were not that pleasant.

With some time to go, we decided to jump on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. This is another ride that I just enjoy the hell out of. Maybe it's the interaction, or maybe it's the shooting, or maybe it's my love of videogames. Whatever it is, it just works. The movement of the line is also very nice. Without a fast pass, we were seated in about fifteen minutes. I can handle that. I could lie and say I kicked my friend's butt in points, but they are a much better shot. Next time.

Now, I have pictures for this next thing, but it's because I was intent on getting it. It's not a ride, it's not really an attraction. It's a prop that people (like myself) probably miss. But not this time:

DSC00031.JPG

"Corey, it's a dumb ship on top of a drink stand. Who cares?"

I care. This isn't just any ship. If the internet is to be believed, and in this case I do believe it, this is one of the ships used in the filming of The Flight of the Navigator. I loved that movie as a kid. It was great. When I found out there was a ship in DHS in the now defunct Backlot Tour, I was bummed that I couldn't see it. This, though, is the other ship, painted up to be a random prop, but under the red paint and ridiculous add-ons, I can see it clear as day. And now that I can see it, I can't unsee it. It hurts the soul of my 8 year old self to see it tarted up. I've heard that there's talks of a reboot of the film, and maybe that means they'll put a shine back on the ship in DHS and display it prominently, but until then, this is the only model out in the public eye.

I digress.

After Buzz, there was still time to kill, so why not hop on the People Mover? I've never been on it, but after reading all of the glowing reviews, it seemed like a no brainer. The reviews are right, it's a great little ride. It's interesting, moves along at a decent clip, and is easy to hop on to. So easy that we did it two more times! I'm adding that to the must dos for next time.

Finally, it was dinner time, and not a moment too soon. This tummy was rumbling.

The Plaza

The Plaza was not my ideal pick for a birthday dinner at Disney. I had made and cancelled plenty of ADRs leading up to the decision, many of which were probably a better choice. When it came to selecting dinner, though, I had reached complete planning overload. I ended up picking The Plaza out of convenience. Even before adding a friend into the mix, I had settled on The Plaza because I knew I'd spend the majority of that day at MK. BOG was booked out, and honestly, I'm not all that drawn to it. I'm sure I'd enjoy the food and the surroundings, but I'm not a Beauty and the Beast fan by any means, nor do I particularly feel any need to see the decorations. It's a thing I know exists and people really appreciate, but that's about all. None of the other MK restaurants were standing out. Liberty Tree Tavern was a close second, I suppose, but I had a good reason for staying away from it that I could not begin to recall now. The Plaza was the default winner. I had hoped to secure an ADR at California Grille at the Contemporary for the fireworks, but things just didn't work out. No matter.

That sounds an awful lot like damning it with faint praise. It really isn't. I was still looking forward to eating there, it just wasn't a first choice. Our ADR's were for 8:35pm. A little late, yes, but I was hoping it would put us close to the action come fireworks. A little careful planning would get us a decent spot (it did). The food was pretty good. My friend thought their club sandwich was ok. I ordered the Reuben, and it was a little dry. It tasted fine, but it wasn't really hitting the right spot. What really floored me, though, were the fries. Both of our sandwiches came with steak fries. Normally, I hate steak fries. They're great in theory. They're big fries, and I like fries. Steak fries, though, tend to get cold, soggy, and gross about a nano-second after being cooked. If you can grab that very first steak fry right out of the fryer while it's still hot, it's amazing. Everything afterwards is a test in how cold and soggy you can handle before you're done. I don't know what sorcery The Plaza uses on their steak fries, but they were hot, crisp, and delicious throughout the entire meal. They were so good that I wish I had some right now. That's all I would need. I would eat there again just to get a plate of fries. Another thing that The Plaza has managed to do is keep their prices reasonable. They are pretty much real world prices. I appreciate that, especially after spending nearly as much on a bland currywurst that was easily less food and way less satisfying. So, despite it not being what I initially wanted, it's on the return list, if only for the fries. Next time, though, I'll get the burger.

Wishes

I've never seen this, nor the fireworks. Not directly. I've seen the fireworks from a few rides. I've seen bits and pieces of Wishes while leaving the park. This time, I wanted to see it from start to finish. It's a cool show. I even managed to get some pictures this time.

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

So, fireworks. I'm happy I saw the whole thing, start to finish. Next time, I'll go back to seeing it from a ride. I think I get more out of that.

After the show, it was time to go "home". Upon returning to AKL, my friend said the words that nobody ever wants to have to say:

"I can't find my phone."

Damn.

4/24 - Day 2

After a great and busy day that ended on a down note, we had a fresh day ahead. On this day's agenda:
  • 9:30am ADR for Boma
  • DHS for FP+ on Tower of Terror, Rockin' Rollercoaster, and one to be decided later
  • Animal Kingdom
  • Lunch
We woke up early to pack up our stuff and make some phone calls. We called the front desk the night before about finding out about lost items. The Central Lost and Found wouldn't be open until 9. We'd have half an hour to get things sorted before breakfast. The previous night we attempted to call the phone, but it had been turned off. That's not a good sign. The battery was over half full. After 15 minutes on hold, my friend finally got somebody on the line. Our hopes were low. How often does a brand new iPhone 6 that disappears show up anywhere but on ebay? Rare. I keep forgetting we're not in the real world, though. We're at Disney World. Normal rules don't apply. The Lost and Found has my friend's phone. We can pick it up any time before 7pm. Somebody turned it in. Thank you, kind person, whoever you are. You saved my friend a lot of stress and hundreds of dollars. That just doesn't happen anywhere else.

We're off to a great start. Time to get food. Downstairs, to Boma!

Boma

I mentioned before, and documented a little about my frustrations in picking ADRs for this trip. Boma was the exception. I knew from the beginning that Boma was a must do. Even if my friend didn't want to go, I was going. I didn't have it previously, but every review was glowing, and for good reason. The food is delicious. It's not "delicious for a resort" or "delicious for a buffet". It's just delicious. Buffet breakfasts seem like an easy thing to mess up. Eggs are easy to overcook, especially in a buffet environment. Drying out sausage and bacon under heatlamps is also incredibly easy to do. I've been to a few breakfast buffets that have been replete with overly dry, tasteless foods. There were none of those problems at Boma. The scrambled eggs were moist and delicious. The bacon was crisp without being overdone. The sausage was moist and flavorful. Everything that I ate was delicious. It was also incredibly filling. I had about one and a half plates of food and I was beyond stuffed. I'm not a light eater. I can put down some foods without problems. I wasn't prepared for this one. I didn't get to try nearly as many foods as I had hoped. I might be convinced to go back every day for my August trip. Once is a must though.

Boma: Highly recommended. And delicious. Did I mention delicious anywhere else?

Of to DHS.

Disney's Hollywood Studios

We headed for the bus to Hollywood Studios which showed up fairly quickly. A loud family happened to be on the bus with us. The mother and father were going on and on about how they weren't able to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster the day before because it had broken down. Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call foreshadowing. Hold on to that nugget for later.

First stop was Tower of Terror. I've never been on this ride. Not having used Fast Pass previously, the wait times have always been bordering on ridiculous. And, to be quite honest, I don't really care for DHS. It's never really done anything for me. This time, though, we had fast passes, so we were going to ride the big rides. We were able to bypass a long wait time and hop on fairly quickly. I really liked this ride. It's probably my favorite ride in all of the Disney parks now. The Twilight Zone tie in and the general ride itself are just brilliantly fun. If the wait wasn't so long, I would have loved to have hopped on again. No time for that, though. Next stop Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Remember that foreshadowing stuff from earlier? Here's where it plays out. We walked up to the ride and saw people walking out of the exit. That's a good sign. Someone has been riding it. We also see people talking to cast members in large groups. That's a bad sign. We walk up to a very polite cast member who had been bludgeoned verbally by some very unhappy people. The ride just went down. They have no idea when it'll be back up. Try back in two or three hours. Your fastpass will be good all day. That's a bummer. I seem to hear about this thing being down quite a bit. Maybe I don't want to ride it so much.

That knocked out our second fast pass, and after looking at the map on MDE, we decided that there really wasn't anything else we wanted to ride. When this was just a solo trip, I had intended to really explore the park and try to love it. With somebody else in tow, that seemed like the last thing I wanted to do. I need to do that kind of thing alone to really find out what, if anything, speaks to me about the park. Aside from Tower of Terror, there has to be something of moderate fun to do there. Maybe next time.

The decision was made to hit up Animal Kingdom. It only seemed fair, seeing as how we stayed at AKL. Besides, I really enjoy the Safari. Back to the buses.

Animal Kingdom

This part of the trip is relatively quick. We literally went straight to the Kilimanjaro Safari ride and then left the park. We had already checked out of the resort and were winding down the day. After this trip, I still had two days at Universal Studios to do with other friends. While this part may be short, it actually contains pictures. Craziness.

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00062.JPG

DSC00071.JPG

Another exciting ride around the Safari. I look forward to next time.

Back to AKL.

Animal Kingdom Lodge

Even though we had checked out earlier, our cars were still at AKL. While we're winding down our time at Disney, we decided to pop into Mara for quick bite to eat. I went with the Pepperoni Flatbread. My friend went with a sandwich of some sort. The flatbread was actually better than I had expected, but I was still full from breakfast. I eyed the Zebra Domes, but I didn't have the heart or stomach to try and force them down, so they stayed in the case. We sat poolside for an hour and then parted ways. I had a Universal adventure to begin.

The Wrap-up

I, again, had a great time at Disney. I miss being there already and look forward to going back in August. I got to do more on this trip than I had previously. This is the first trip where I actually did the entire trip with somebody else, which was a completely different experience. I've gotten used to doing Disney solo, or having a brief meetup with friends or family. Going with someone the whole time was different. It was nice to have someone to hang out with in the lines and share the experience with. August is currently a solo trip, but I may try to wrangle another friend to join me and see how the experience plays out with different people.

The food was mostly great. I have to be honest, that was the main reason I was going. The rides are definitely fun, as is the Disney experience, but what I look forward to most is eating the different foods. I look forward to that part of it again. Some of it was a little disappointing, but I can deal with that. They can't all be winners.

AKL was a mixed bag for me. The theme is amazing and the restaurants are great. The room itself was nice too, but I just didn't feel like I was getting anything more out of the resort than I would have at POR. It was definitely nice to stay at a Deluxe, but I would have been equally as happy (and a few dollars richer) staying at POR or trying out POFQ or another Moderate. That's helped to give me my zone and to set my expectations to a reasonable level. While I'm staying at Poly on the next trip, my expectations are now that it will be a very nice resort with a room that's a little better than POR. The difference, in this case, is that I got a great deal on Poly that makes it worth trying out for me. Otherwise, I think I've mentally decided that POR may be my Disney home. I'd like to try a few other resorts out, but the mental comparison is already defaulting to POR. Seems fair enough. POFQ may be next, as I hear great things about it. Just something that's filed away in my mind now as I build out my mental Disney profile.

Speaking of, I've noticed that there are rides and attractions that are starting to become favorites. They're the ones I've done on each of my few visits and have bubbled to the top. Kilimanjaro Safari, Buzz Lightyear, and Haunted Mansion have become must rides. While I like things like Tower of Terror and Space Mountain and definitely look forward to riding them again, the long lines and need for fast passes doesn't make them feel like "home". I'll continue to suss out the things that I really enjoy on each trip, but there's a nice familiarity building.

Things I missed:
  • Dole Whip
  • Citrus Swirl
  • Popcorn at MK
  • The best damn mac and cheese at Friar's Nook
  • School Bread
  • Bratwurst
For various reasons, I just couldn't get around to them. It was a lot harder to be flexible with another person with me.

So that wraps up my third trip to WDW. Each one has given me more to think about for the next go 'round. Stay tuned for the Universal Studios portion to come in the next few days. Thanks for reading this inane stuff!

Love POR too! But I have to please a husband and 2 kids too. Compromised with a split stay at YC and POR and they loved the YC more and I still loved POR more! Next time we are compromising with a split stay at POR and Poly so will look forward to any trip report you have on yours. ( Actually they don't know we are staying at POR yet, and my husband is saying we are not going back again next year, but I am already planning and all of these things will end up happening! lol). You have a gift for telling a story! Thanks!

Just found your TR...what a short and sweet trip!! I guess that's where it pays to have park hoppers...to be able to get it all done in such a short time!!

Enjoyed your report. I'm doing a joint Universal-Disney solo trip this December.
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy your solo trip. The single rider lines are awesome at Universal. They totally cut the wait times down to almost nothing on a lot of the busy rides.
Love POR too! But I have to please a husband and 2 kids too. Compromised with a split stay at YC and POR and they loved the YC more and I still loved POR more! Next time we are compromising with a split stay at POR and Poly so will look forward to any trip report you have on yours. ( Actually they don't know we are staying at POR yet, and my husband is saying we are not going back again next year, but I am already planning and all of these things will end up happening! lol). You have a gift for telling a story! Thanks!
I have YC on my dream sheet. It looks like something that would really appeal to me, and the proximity to Epcot and Boardwalk are huge pluses to me. I'll definitely be doing a TR on Poly. I have such strange expectations for it now. My fear is that POR will still appeal to me more, but maybe that's a good thing? It's certainly more affordable!
Just found your TR...what a short and sweet trip!! I guess that's where it pays to have park hoppers...to be able to get it all done in such a short time!!
The park hoppers are a must for me. When one park gets too crazy, I feel like I have to bolt out to somewhere else just to get away. Epcot and Animal Kingdom are perfect for less volume and just bombing around.

Thank you everyone for reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter