The Wave

Remy is Up

Registered
Once again the Wave has provided us with an excellent meal. We are Resident platinum AP holders who go to WDW quite often due to living close by. We also have TIW because we do eat at a lot of the sig restaurants. The Wave has once again reconfirmed for us that it is likely one of, if not the, most underrated meals in WDW, especially for the price. We like it much more than the overhyped place upstairs that cant figure out what it wants to be from a food aspect, and is moreso a place to be seen. While Cali struggles with continuity and keeping the standards on point because the menu is so convoluded, the Wave just does what it does and does it well. Similar to Sigs like Flying Fish, Citricos, Jiko, Il Mulino, the menu is limited and focused. Therefore, they dont miss on what they do. Its also a great place prior to After hours or for an early breakfast before a park morning. If you have not been and are looking for a restaurant that has great service and actually focuses on the food and not the atmosphere, drop in here and enjoy. Get the Bacon and Eggs app, then any entree and you wont be disappointed.

In 2016 I had a horrible breakfast at the wave, we went back this past trip and man it got better. The biscuits alone are worth the trip.

The wave is a top pick for us. We have never had a bad meal there and have always been able to get in. It is very underrated and hopefully it stays that way.

This is so great to hear. We are eating here in April and it will be a first for us! We've thought about it in the past but just never made it into our plans. Excited to try it!

Once again the Wave has provided us with an excellent meal. We are Resident platinum AP holders who go to WDW quite often due to living close by. We also have TIW because we do eat at a lot of the sig restaurants. The Wave has once again reconfirmed for us that it is likely one of, if not the, most underrated meals in WDW, especially for the price. We like it much more than the overhyped place upstairs that cant figure out what it wants to be from a food aspect, and is moreso a place to be seen. While Cali struggles with continuity and keeping the standards on point because the menu is so convoluded, the Wave just does what it does and does it well. Similar to Sigs like Flying Fish, Citricos, Jiko, Il Mulino, the menu is limited and focused. Therefore, they dont miss on what they do. Its also a great place prior to After hours or for an early breakfast before a park morning. If you have not been and are looking for a restaurant that has great service and actually focuses on the food and not the atmosphere, drop in here and enjoy. Get the Bacon and Eggs app, then any entree and you wont be disappointed.
I totally agree, its one of the most underrated restaurants around. I have been to Cali Grill soooo many times, the past few visits have left me quite disappointed. And i order a different meal each time i go. Honestly, if it weren't for the view of MK i doubt this place would be as popular. Anyway, that's just my (probably unpopular) opinion. :teeth:

We had lunch there a couple of weeks ago and it was so good! The service was excellent as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter