• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wave???

wide receiver

Mouseketeer
What do you think should we try The Wave? I have read some really bad reviews and some good reviews.....

We (7 of us) ate at The Wave 2 years ago. Six of us had great dinners. Of course, I was the one with the bad dinner. I guess the chef didn't know what medium rare meant. I sent my dinner back twice and the third time I kept it, even though it wasn't right. Everyone said that the food was good.

I have a reservation for The Wave for our upcoming trip. I will try it again. I will not order meat! Maybe it was an off night 2 years ago for the chef, so I am willing to give this restaurant a second chance.

Like I said above, everyone in our party, except me, didn't care for the food. Good luck.

The Wave is one of our favorites. Excellent for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Of course, as with any restaurant, there can be off days - and some folks just don't like the food, the atmosphere, etc.

Can't hurt to try it!

Enjoy!

Lin

I've been there a dozen times (we own at Bay Lake) and love it. It's not over the top Disney, but breakfast, lunch and dinner have always been good.

We will be eatting at the Wave this trip too, our 5 time in the past 3 years We like the Wave, it is relaxed and not as busy as some of the other restaurants in WDW.

I've always had great food there for breakfast, lunch and dinner! The bar is great too.. Nice place to relax and have a few drinks.

I went for my first time last October and it is the one place I actually cleaned my plate. I got a steak dish and it was done Med Rare. The sides were delicious as well. We had excellent service as well.

As a side note, we were one of the first seatings for the evening dinner service - since we were going to MNSSHP. Maybe that allowed the chef to concentrate more on each order and allowed for a better experience, since they weren't so crazy busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter