The Wave

Diehl2229

Been going every year since I was very little, so
We have ADR's for Dec 1st at the Wave. It will be me, DW, DS and DD. Both my kids are Autistic and only eat certain things. My DD only eats plain spagetti and my DS only eats fried Chicken tenders or nuggets. Has anyone seen these there when you dined? I have called disney about this. Thanks

The chicken tenders are real pieces of chicken, no coatings and they are very good. Our grand daughter loved the chicken.

I don't remember if spaghetti is on the kids menu.

There is spaghetti. We were there in July and that is all my DD eats. :goodvibes

We have ADR's for Dec 1st at the Wave. It will be me, DW, DS and DD. Both my kids are Autistic and only eat certain things. My DD only eats plain spagetti and my DS only eats fried Chicken tenders or nuggets. Has anyone seen these there when you dined? I have called disney about this. Thanks

You should check out all the menus at Allears.net.

if you're really concerned, call the restaurant and inquire.

Just a heads-up...The menus posted on allears and other places are frequently incorrect. Either they are not really updated all that often, or people report changes that are not correct or Disney changes the menus constantly. Whatever the reason, on both our May & our September trips, we found numerous differences between posted menus and real menus...even menus which supposedly had been updated within the month. The menus are good for giving you a general idea of what kind of items to expect, but they are not iron-clad for what will be there.

Does anyone know the phone # to the Wave Restraunt? Disney didn't have it available today:confused3

This can get a bit pricey...but I once had to order room service to be delivered to a hotel restaurant (over at Universal) to satisfy a very picky nephew! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter