The Wave with kids?

I saw a lot of families there, but there weren't kids screaming and running around. I would say it's great for families with kids who are used to sit-down restaurants.

Family friendly, quiet atmosphere. I have taken dd there twice so far at 6 months and then at 15 months. We have it on the schedule for at least 4 times our next trip (breakfast buffet... OMG!), and she will be about 2 and half at that point.

I saw a lot of families there, but there weren't kids screaming and running around. I would say it's great for families with kids who are used to sit-down restaurants.

Ohhh ok great. I don't feel any restaurant it's appropriate for kids to be running around or screaming (of course a crying baby can't be helped. Not what I'm talking about). My kids sit nicely when out to eat, so maybe I'll add this one to the list. Thanks.

Family friendly, quiet atmosphere. I have taken dd there twice so far at 6 months and then at 15 months. We have it on the schedule for at least 4 times our next trip (breakfast buffet... OMG!), and she will be about 2 and half at that point.

Thanks!! You think breakfast is better than dinner?? I'm not seeing a buffet though. The menu shows separate entrees

We ate there a few years ago when it first opened. That night there were kids running around the restaurant. (Not mine) We were there for over two hours. The food was good, but it was just too long to be there. My Dd asked for honey mustard as a dipping sauce. They brought her out honey and mustard. The server said we could mix the two.:sad2: Hopefully things have improved.

Thanks!! You think breakfast is better than dinner?? I'm not seeing a buffet though. The menu shows separate entrees

I haven't eaten dinner there before, but yes they do have a breakfast buffet (I don't think it's listed, but its there) it's basically everything on the ala carte menu. I don't know the price per child but for an adult it's about $19 per person, totally worth it... And any child under 2 eats at the buffet for free as long as an adult is eating off the buffet. It's one of those unknown restaurants so you can generally walk right in for breakfast.

I haven't eaten dinner there before, but yes they do have a breakfast buffet (I don't think it's listed, but its there) it's basically everything on the ala carte menu. I don't know the price per child but for an adult it's about $19 per person, totally worth it... And any child under 2 eats at the buffet for free as long as an adult is eating off the buffet. It's one of those unknown restaurants so you can generally walk right in for breakfast.

Oh ok. Thank you. We are on the dining plan. This restaurant takes that right??

we used the dining plan at the Wave.. we really liked the food, just didnt like the desserts.

It is kid friendly.. a little more upscale. :) no characters, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter